Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

a week from now is my testing time too. i guess we will see if psychic PLB's prediction is right! :haha: we would be over the moon! :) not telling DH anything though. don't want to get his hopes up at all. he hates seeing me down! thanks hun :hugs:

hahah...i didnt even notice it l0l..oh my what WAS i thinking about!:blush:
thats too funny!

sounds promising nevertogether!

AFM- my symptoms still going...finally able to go to bathroom...TMI...but now its turned into the big diarrhea(TMI AGAIN) back pain KILLER tonight! and rough night...toss and turned...legs achy and tummy was hurting...i was so bloated today i thought i was gonna :pop:...l0l..but feeling better now except for my back!!

Hello! I was just pointed over to this thread. DH and I are TTC #1, we are on CD3 of cycle #1. We did a "trial run" last month and.. well here we are. This month we are starting opks (when they get here!) and now I will be going out to buy preseed. We are really hoping for a summer baby so I get the whole summer at home with baby! :cloud9:

You guys seem really supportive. Congrats to the BFP! Hope to join the front page soon :winkwink:

calypso- welcome...i hope you get your BFP here soon...this is a very good thread and very supportive...ive been on other sites and other threads and nothing comparies to this one :)

Just found this thread, haven't read all the pages yet but wanted to introduce myself over here. DH and I are on our 4th cycle of TTC #1 and today I picked up some Pre-Seed to try since I've heard such good things about it!

Hi there - sorry I haven't been on for soooo long!

Welcome bnt2010!

I've got a quick question. If you've got very little fertile CM but produce plenty of arousal fluid (tmi - sorry! lol) is pre-seed still useful or does plenty of arousal fluid do the same job as fertile CM???

Thanks
xxx

I'm not really sure..some say it's adequate, some say it helps your chances. If it were me, I'd use some anyway lol.."just in case: ya know :D But sorry for not having a great answer. Hopefully someone else has researched it better than I have. Good luck!

welcome ladies i hope the preseed/conceive plus what ever you decided to use or are using helps yall. good luck ladies! i was using conceive plus now period late and waiting to test :)

manuiti- idk. like PLB said id just use some just incase!!! i had some but not a lot and then i started to not get any...so the conceive plus really helped

I didn't really need Pre seed for lubrication purposes (!!) just thought we'd give it a go ;)

Ashley - yay, can't wait till tomorrow!

Doing pretty good...it's Spring here so the weather is absolutely beautiful!

How are you hun?

that so good to hear. germany weather isn't too bad right now, just waiting for the cold cold cold to set in. ugh! i'm good. just waiting. i think i'm getting a little antsy now that i don't know how many DPO i am. haha. my cold hasn't gone away either. stuffy nose like no other!

Hey girls can I join? Just ordered my preseed....

This will be my 2nd cycle and we will be using it with SMEP plan.

Hope you dont mind me joining.

xxx

Welcome to the new ladies, Good luck, I hope your time in TTC is a short one.

Its sounding promising Ash!!! I really dont know how you stop yourself testing :haha:

Hope everyone is well :hugs:

l0l...thank you ladies...im getting scared tho...im afraid to test thats why tinks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->