Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

l0l...ladies i tested and it came out negative...im afraid its going to be like my last pregnancy....UHH...so i decided if i dont get it here soon my but is going to the doctors and i will demand they see me and everything!!!! im so upset...i havent really felt preggo past few days....idk what to do girls im emotional mess...the only symptoms left really is headaches and my boobs being heavy...which are now the last two days starting to get sore...so idk if period is going to come. and ive had cramping tonight like AF....uhh girl all ive done is cry and cry...should i go get another test. it was the same preggo test my gyno uses...my mom got them from there for me! what to do ladies...im lost and hurt!

Aww hun :hugs: It's so hard to know..as you always read of sooo many false negatives. I hope you can get some answers soon..either the witch hurries up so you can try again, or you get that :bfp: Fx'd still for you..you're not out yet!!!!

PLB- yea me too...that was the BIG issue with my last pregnancy. i never came up positive. i was 4months and had a miscarriage. the doctors made me so mad that they never would see me and acted like i didnt try...can only do so much in a small town.

tinks- thanks girl. we have been trying little over a year after my lose. with officially trying with conceive plus and vitamins...just a month....

Mummy2angel - congrats on being number 40!!!!

Ashley - big hugs poppet :hugs: Keep positive poppet. I remember how hard it is though :flower:

My preseed arrived the other day. AF came today. Going to use it when we DTD around ov.

Wish me luck! Will update at the end of my cycle.

xxx

Good luck Mag! And congrats to Mummy! I dunno how I missed that, so sorry! :hugs:

Hi ladies, Just saw your thread, i hope you dont mind if i can join your gang. I just used preseed for the very first time, this month. Im about 2 dpo, so im keeping everything crossed, (except my legs, lol!!!:haha:). Been having very long cycles since ttc, and DH has a low count, hoping preseed, might help, the little guys.

:thumbup::kiss:. GOOD LUCK TO US ALL:happydance:

When do you girls use the preseed? Every time you DTD? Cause we DTD more than 9 times? Or just fertile times?

xxx

I used my Zestica everytime this month and used it all up lol so we will see if that worked for me! xxxxx

Thank you! :) im 7/8 dpo now so not long untill im Due to start :) xxxxx

good luck miss and mag...hopefully you get ur BFPs...

how is everyone?

Doing alright..dreading the packing I need to do today.

How are you, Ash? Any sign of the witch yet?

Good luck Miss!

4magpies - yep everytime if u can :thumbup:

Ashley - all ok this end. Looking forward to some more BFPs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->