Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Im only 1dpo lol another 11days untill i know. By then you will have a 4 day old baby! Have you chosen your name yet? x

Omg lol.

well maybe a lil older baby..she might be coming on Saturday depending on the test results. I had a dr's appt today and my fluid is a little low, so if it's lower on Sat, we're gonna go ahead with the section. Yikes!

Yes..we're naming her Abbey Rose (can't tell I'm a Beatles freak huh?)

Such a cute name!, I bet your excited! :D I cant wait untill its my turn xxxxxxxxx

Hi girls, sorry I haven't been around much.

Congrats Peanut!!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance::happydance:

OMG PLB 7 days!!!!! You had better post some pics of abbey rose once you are home and recovering. You must feel so much better now that you have moved.

AFM, we had are FS appointment on monday. Basicaly I have to have more tests, and hubby has another date with a cup and then we go back in Feb. If all my tests are ok then they will refer us for IVF on the NHS :happydance::happydance::happydance: Feel loads better. There is a longer version in my journal if anyone wants a peek, to lazy to re type everything :haha:

Hi girlies... me brand new to this bnb site, but have so far read 130 pages of this thread...feel like I know all you girls already... figured while I am still reading...I had to jump to the last page and introduce my self. I have been using the CBFM and OPKs to see when I am ovulating... I am not temping...but think that may be my next step, because from the CBFM I really do not know if I am OV on my first peak day or second, and I am guessing that is really important to know. We just started TTC the last few months, and am trying to hit a couple times during my "fertile window" but I have never ever noticed any type of CM or EWCM or just M to be honest...so thinking I need some "lube" still trying to decide between the 3 you girls are mentioned on here. Well have a good morning, and congrats to everyone with the BFPs on here.

Hello girls!! How are we all?

Welcome ttc1st and well done reading all pages of this thread :haha: Keep us informed of happenings. I didn't temp at all but I did use opks, though not the month I conceived. Best of luck :)

Tinks how did the app go yesterday?

PLB had her little girl a few days early :happydance: Hopefully she'll be back on here soon :)

A massive congrats to PLB!!!

Claire, I am having more tests and then hopfully being referred for IVF in Feb. There are more details in my journal.

Welcome ttc at 40. I have use conceive plus and pre seed. Personally I liked pre seed. better. Good luck hun.

Well a bit gutted as I don't think I am going to ov this month. I am on my 8th high day on the CBFM and apparently that indicates no ov. Not that I expect BFP soon anyhow.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks PLB. Its not looking good though, still no peak. Nevermind. just dont know when to expect AF :wacko:

How are you doing?

Hi loves! Oh wow, what a crazyyy week for me. I'm only just now getting back online and trying to catch up with everything lol. Abbey decided she wasn't willing to wait till the 21st for our section, so I went into labor on the 15th and they did it then. She is absolutely perfect. I'll be writing my birth story eventually lol..but for now, a few pics to oogle over.

I hope everyones well..I think about you gals a lot! xx

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs759.snc4/65916_10150092096124809_690444808_7100514_2965821_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs889.snc4/72236_10150092096724809_690444808_7100526_2351734_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs394.ash2/67281_10150090066354809_690444808_7068191_5368608_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs779.snc4/65958_491121747773_633202773_6800484_1695100_n.jpg

peace love baby..

im new here and spent a zillion hours reading most of this 180 page thread...and feel like I know you (along with a lot of other girlies on here)

but i just had to jump in and tell you congratulations and your angel is absolutely beautiful, you have been so blessed. (and I'm jealous haha!!)

gosh I have to say it again!!! she is beautiful.. I actually teared up !!

peace love baby..

im new here and spent a zillion hours reading most of this 180 page thread...and feel like I know you (along with a lot of other girlies on here)

but i just had to jump in and tell you congratulations and your angel is absolutely beautiful, you have been so blessed. (and I'm jealous haha!!)

gosh I have to say it again!!! she is beautiful.. I actually teared up !!

Awwww you made me tear up! lol. It's so sweet that you spent all that time reading here...it kinda makes me wanna go backand read through my journey. Thanks for the kind words..and I wish you luck!!! :hugs:

Thanks everyone for the congrats...I'm deleriously happy (and tired lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->