Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Hope she stays far far away, Tinks.

Nah, my hair is fine..thats what annoys me, I wanted something different lol. Oh well!

I'm good thanks PLB, got midwife today so maybe she will tell me that Tinker is still in his ticker position :)

How are the rest of the girls? How are we all getting on with the magic lube :thumbup:

My conceive plus came yesterday!, Finger crossed it will work better than the Zestica!

hey girls! ive missed yall sorry i havent been on at all! test still coming up negative and cant get into dr's for awhile! been SOOOO sick here lately! i eat and want to throw up and if i dont eat i feel like i need to eat something bc i might get sick :( i wish i knew what was going on! i would be enjoyin this if i knew i was preggo...l0l...official be a month late in two days!

PLB & claire- getting SOOO soon for the little ones! i bet yall are excited!!!

Aww hun, Wish you felt better! Those darn tests..a month late??! That's insane! I hope you can get into a doc asap.

17 days for me..omg! I've been feeling very crampy..hope she doesn't decide to come earlier lol. We've still got to move Ughhhh!

yea itll be a month on the eighth...im going to try a digi test next bc some of the girls with PCOS thinks that might work better for me so we will see! yea they told me they would get me in as soon as something comes up but my schedule date to go in isnt until nov! by then ill be in my second trimester! so hopefully i get a call soon! been doing everything i can as of right now! i hope i feel better soon! i dont know if its morning sickness or what but it just isnt fun at all!

i cant believe she'll be here so soon! yea lets hope she doesnt come soon! you have to get that move done first...l0l...when yall plan on officially moving??

We're supposed to start later this week. It's been driving me crazy cuz I want everything to be settled or at least partly settled by the time she comes. *rips hair out* We're waiting on so many things though. People just aren't cooperating with us. Don't they know we're on a very tight schedule? lol

l0l...aww girl i hope they start cooperating soon and you can get in before she comes :)

Thanks, I sure do too!

We did more packing today. It's all seeming more real now. :( I hate it. But it'll be nice once we're all settled.

Holy heartburn today!!!
And I just ate pizza...so gonna regret that lol.

so i got a appointment for oct 27 for ultrasound so hopefully we will know something soon!!!

im glad yall are getting it done! i hope yall get settled soon! sorry bout the heartburn :( luckily i havent experienced heartburn every and hope i never do...l0l

Very lucky!

Oh I'm so glad you've got an appointment date finally..something to look forward to at least..gets you some answers. I'll be thinking of you :hugs:

How's everyone doing today?

Glad u have a date Ashley, will b thinking of you :)

I'm ok PLB! Sorry to hear about the heartburn. I seem to have had it a couple of times but no where near as bad as some ladies :thumbup:

This month is flying by!!!

How's Tinks doing?

I know it, time is seriously flying..it's terrifying sometimes when I let myself think too much lol.

i got two BFNs this morning..and still no AF...AF has always arrived on schedule so i dont know whats up now..i just feel that if i'm pregnant something would show up...(17 DPO)..

Who knows..maybe you're one of those that don't get the BFP till way later! Fx'd the witch stays away for good!!! :D

thanks girls! ill update yall as soon as i hear something! im prayin for some good news!

vrainoire- i hope you find out something soon! it sucks not knowing anything!!! good luck girl!

i got two BFNs this morning..and still no AF...AF has always arrived on schedule so i dont know whats up now..i just feel that if i'm pregnant something would show up...(17 DPO)..

I agree with PLB, some ladies take a while to get a :bfp: Keep smiling poppet. The show isn't over till the :witch: arrives!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->