Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

hey girls have yall gotten morning sickness with your little bean? bc i have been experience this continuous queasy feeling day and night! ive gotten close to throwing up! mainly dry heaving! it started about maybe a week ago and is getting worse! when did yalls kick in if you had it? the only thing that helps is popcorn and dr.pepper! l0l...other than that the thought of eating makes me gag! l0l...idk if i can wait till the 27th...poor hubby i feel so bad for him :(

How is everyone else doing???

Mine didn't start till about 9 weeks or so..and ughhh I hated it! It was constant nausea..and throwing up. It stopped right on 13 wks, strangely. Thank goodness! I'm sooooooo glad I wasn't one of those that have it all the way through..I just couldn't handle it.

Hope you feel better..but most of all, I hope its a lil beanie making you sick :D :hugs:

Yep I was sick from 5 weeks to 15 weeks, it was a joy! Funny how u just get use to it and then it stops and u worry :haha:

Yeah for sure..Once it leaves, and you obv can't feel bubs move around yet, you wonder if everything is ok..talk about worry! We just can't be kept happy lol

l0l! thats what im hoping to i calculated and could be from 7 to 9 weeks along! and if so then definitly about the time it hits( i heard from 6-9 wks it can start). i hope so too! i get nervous if one day is worse then another or if one isnt as bad as another! l0l..so im starting to feel that worry! l0l...the 27th cant come soon enough!!! so afraid and nervous!!! thanks girls i just wish i could get an answer soon!!!!

How are you ladies doing today?

Hope all is well! I finally got moved and have been working sooo hard the past 3 days. Unpacked all day long and I'm sooo tired.

Hi ladies, just wanted to let you know I got my BFP... confirmed on a digi today!!

xx

Did any of you girls dream that you were going to get your BFP before you did?!?!!?

I had a really weird dream lol and there was 2 very positive FRERs and about 20 pos ICs! LOL

&& I got a peak on my monitor this morning so im deffo ovulating! :D

I actually dreamt about it every cycle, lol. I think it's cuz we're hoping so hard, and thinking of it always...at least that was me! I hope this is your lucky cycle though!! :hugs:

I normally dream about being pregnant and having a bump lol never about getting a BFP lol i hope it comes true :)

Well that's a very good sign :D I believe dreams are very powerful and hold lots and lots of meaning in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->