Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Ty Never!

I bet you're counting down the hours now..hope time flies for you till you see your love. xx

ok girls so AF came on Saturday... booo hissss

but I got my Conceive Plus already on order for this month... So along with that and me starting on Flax Seed Oil and EPO perhaps my CM will be nice and inviting this month to those little darn spermies!!! oh I have also started temping too... getting a little concerned my LP phase is a little short... its usually 11,12 days, but this month it was down to 10,11 days (whole cycle only 24 days) so I may have to address that soon

PLB - DH's visit got canceled actually so it won't be until 23 november now.. i'm starting to get really sad now when i come on here because i see :bfp: after :bfp: just don't feel like it's ever going to happen. :shrug:

i'm on my first month using conceive + and we used the Clear Blue digital test - we're waiting for the BFP. Fingers crossed!!:winkwink:

Never, I'm so sorry :( I know it's hard to keep the faith..I really hope your :bfp: is very close for you..sending tons of baby dust your way :hugs: Ugh, it's horrible they've moved your dates back.

PLB - She is just perfect!! You must be so proud.

I feel your pain Never :hugs: I just have to keep thinking that it will happen one day. Try and stay possitive hun. I know how hard TTC can be :hugs:

Well I got my peek finally!!!! As it happens Ov timed its self perfect as hubby and I was away at weekend as it was our 1st wedding anniversary. Didn't pack either of my lubes though :dohh:

Just waiting patiently in my 2ww, I have to book in for more test as soon as the :witch: arrives :growlmad:

Good luck girls! Hopefully we'll get a few more :bfp:

I'm still waiting for Tinker who is being fashionably late, bless him!

got my Concieve Plus... so excited to try it this month !!! FX for me (and for all of you girls as well ) Im only CD6 so still got a couple days to wait for some perfect BDing... but super excited !!! hope this is OUR month girls !!!

Aww Claire you little one will be here next. I am so excited for you and cant wait to hear your birth story. You have made such a good home for him he doesn't want to leave. How long will they leave you before they induce? Or do you have a date already?

Good luck to all you girls :hugs:

Best of luck ttc1st :) I do believe this lube stuff is magic!

Tinks, well I'm booked for a sweep on Monday and if that doesnt work then we talk about induction but I REALLY dont want that. I would rather he got round to it on his own!

I will keep my fx crossed that he decides to make an apperance v.soon hun. You must be getting fed up :hugs:

claire i'm with sweet tinks on this one! hoping he makes an appearance soon for his anxious mama! :hugs:

plb... ill say it again... your little angel is PRECIOUS!!! AND clair... good luck girl !!! you two girls are certainly an inspiration...

I am sooooo excited to try this Conceive Plus this month... I already told my DH.... hey I got this magic lube for us to try... hes like "UMMM ooookay whatever you say" so should I put it on him first? or just get some in me right before he ummm enters ?

may be TMI... but our foreplay is always the same....usually him down there, then...me down there, then intercourse... so I am thinking the only time I could actually use the "stuff" is right before he enters anyway... it will work that way right? I just have to have it readily available, as to not ruin the mood!! haha... sorry if TMI on our "foreplay" and you can ignore me if ya wish haha

hey honey - my DH is very not shy and is very into TTC and it was easy for us to incorporate the conceive plus/ pre -seed into intercourse. we did our normal foreplay and then before we BD he put some on him and some in me. i felt more comfortable with him choosing how much as opposed to me, since this is different for us both but the guys seem to be scared of a little more easily :haha:

plb... ill say it again... your little angel is PRECIOUS!!! AND clair... good luck girl !!! you two girls are certainly an inspiration...

I am sooooo excited to try this Conceive Plus this month... I already told my DH.... hey I got this magic lube for us to try... hes like "UMMM ooookay whatever you say" so should I put it on him first? or just get some in me right before he ummm enters ?

may be TMI... but our foreplay is always the same....usually him down there, then...me down there, then intercourse... so I am thinking the only time I could actually use the "stuff" is right before he enters anyway... it will work that way right? I just have to have it readily available, as to not ruin the mood!! haha... sorry if TMI on our "foreplay" and you can ignore me if ya wish haha

Aww thank you so much! I am very proud of her. I spend hours literally just laying and staring at her. That may be why my house is a wreck lol! But I don't care :D

As far as how to use the lube..first of all, there's no such thing as TMI ;) It sounds like that's what you'll have to do to..having it on hand for when foreplay is over and the real baby making commences :haha: I personally put some on him as well as some on and inside me, just with fingers. You will find out how much you like to use as time goes on. Let me know how it goes! :D Sending tons of baby dust your way

hey honey - my DH is very not shy and is very into TTC and it was easy for us to incorporate the conceive plus/ pre -seed into intercourse. we did our normal foreplay and then before we BD he put some on him and some in me. i felt more comfortable with him choosing how much as opposed to me, since this is different for us both but the guys seem to be scared of a little more easily :haha:

lol My DH would never do that..he's so timid about TTC stuff..he just let me do all theplanning ahead and stuff

:haha: my husband is the polar opposite of shy or timid. he has to be the center of attention in EVERYTHING, it's annoying sometimes, but it comes in handy in instances like this. not to mention, he's a medic so he's definitely not grossed out by anything. he is fascinated by it all.

lol how cute..i wish DH was more like that sometimes..i have to initiate everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->