Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Yeah, true..could be a lot of things...but lets hope its the 9 month long reason :d

ok girls... started on the Conceive Plus yesterday afternoon... yesterday was only CD9 and still a low on the CBFM but I am going to try to do the SMEP this month...

so have to report....I just squirted a tad into the woo-hoo area right before (sorry if TMI) do you think that will do the "trick" I think I remember someone saying it should be in 15 mins prior? or was that with the PreSeed? dont know how that is possible since we are busy with our "foreplay" before hand ?? also how bout if I squirt a little more in after BDing is done.. or is that just silly ?

I think that's PreSeed that requires it be in beforehand. I'm pretty sure what you did was adequate! :D Yayyyy it's so exciting!!!

As for squirting more in, I don't see the harm lol...do you lie still for a little bit afterwards? I used to lie in bed afterwards and roll over n go to sleep, like a man does :haha: instead of getting up to "clean up"

Ohh and just to report..Claire had her baby! A beautiful little boy named Max. :D :happydance:

YAYAYAYA for Claire and Max and Daddy Bear too!!!! thats awesome stuff!!!

oh and PLB yes I sit there for a while "after" actually when it is O time I do more than that... I prop my legs up on the wall for a while.. and play on my iphone... first time I did it the husband was like "ummmmm WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said a new technique... he was like UMM oK DORKO !! HAHA but now he is kinda use to it... comes in and checks on me.. "so how much longer ? I'm hungry" haha

Yay for Claire!!!! Max is a well cute name, its my nephews name as well :thumbup: Cant wait to see some pics.

Vrainorie, fx you are preggers hun. Hope you get some answers soon.

aww YAY! im so happy for you girls :) now if this one can hurry up and get here! 6 months to go...l0l....counting down!!!

V- i so hope this is it for you!!!! keep us updated!

Thanks girls! Tinker did turn into Max Robert on 1.11.10 weighing 7lbs 11oz! Will post pics when home.

Now what have I missed?! Did I miss Ashleys preg news?!!! Congrats! Will update stats :) What magic lotion did u use?! ;)

yes claire you did...l0l...but you were alittle busy...l0l...i am 13 weeks as of today!!! :)
i used conceive plus!!!

yes claire you did...l0l...but you were alittle busy...l0l...i am 13 weeks as of today!!! :)
i used conceive plus!!!

Preseed doesn't seem to be working for me at all! We're now on our 2nd tube and still TTC! Help!!!

Chuichi - Maybe try swaping to conceive plus hun. Neither have worked for me but thats another storry. Dont give up :thumbup:

Cant wait to see pics of Max Robert Claire.

I have my hycosy booked for next Monday at half 2. Wish me luck girls :wacko:

ok off to the TWW period for me, this was my first month using Conceive Plus... have to say I really really liked it... hubby didnt seem to mind either... once or twice I used a little too much...but other than that it was nice and comfortable for the both of us... crossing my fingers this stuff helped out my CM this month... oh and I also did the SMEP ...so that combo may give me my BFP!!! WOW I hope so... I dont test until next week... the 19th

ttc1st_at_40, good luck hun. You have def covered your bases :thumbup:

ttc1st, yay! All fingers crossed for this cycle. Sure hope this is it..I can't wait to start ss'ing lol.

19th..seems so far away..hurry up time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"