Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

PLB whats ss'ing ? im a little dumb :)

and thanks Tinks... my fingers and all my toes are crossed this month !!

had ultrasound today girls...baby looks good but im 2 weeks less than what they thought :( so ill be hitting 12 weeks on thursday...

Attachments

• DSC02776.jpg
    DSC02776.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC02773.jpg
    DSC02773.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC02774.jpg
    DSC02774.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC02777.jpg
    DSC02777.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 1
yea bubs was! didnt move much for us at all! l0l...stubborn already :)

Hehe, probably just sleeping. Ohhh wait till s/he starts kicking n stuff..thats so fun.

yea might have been since i just the baby...l0l...oh i so cant wait!! l0l...im ready to feel it..im always stay still and try to feel the baby! hubby just laughs! girl ive already had to go to maternity pants! and at 12 weeks oh lord...l0l

Thanks, will try Conceive Plus if this 2nd tube of Preseed don't work for us...
Fingers crossed though!! x

yea might have been since i just the baby...l0l...oh i so cant wait!! l0l...im ready to feel it..im always stay still and try to feel the baby! hubby just laughs! girl ive already had to go to maternity pants! and at 12 weeks oh lord...l0l

I was in mat pants by 9 weeks...dont feel bad lol. They're sooo comfy tho

hey ladies I finally got my bloods done...i should have some answers on Friday..wish me luck..i'm praying its a BFP

Thanks, will try Conceive Plus if this 2nd tube of Preseed don't work for us...
Fingers crossed though!! x

Same hea hun me and OH been trying to conceive since feb and nothing! ive just purchased preseed and will be using it this month ill let ya know. baby dust xxxxx

Hello ladies! Sorry I haven't dropped in for a while Max is keeping me busy!!!! I'm still stalking u all though ;)

Ashley - fab scan pic :happydance:

000890 - good luck with the Pre Seed, did the trick for me!

Vrainoire - fingers crossed :)

I was in mat pants by 9 weeks...dont feel bad lol. They're sooo comfy tho

OMG they are...l0l

Vrainoire - I have my fx for you, looking forward to your post tomorrow :thumbup:

I bet you are busy claire, bet you are loving every minute though :winkwink:

Well hubbys second SA was delivered yesterday so wish us luck girls.

Good luck to everyone :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->