Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

Thanks girls, I have been calling the hospital today to try and get the results from SA and bloods but not getting an answer. Not even sure if they will give me hubbys SA results anyway, they might want to speak to him. I HATE WAITING hehe.

How is everyone?

I'm waiting on a call back from the doctor..smh going crazy as i wait.. lol

Aww you girls are just as impatient as I am!

I am so so so so sleepy right now. Had another night of about 5 hrs (if you can even count that) of VERY broken sleep. Then cleaned the whole house while DH took a 4 hour nap. GROWL

Needless to say, I'm not a happy camper today lol.

so my results came in Negative for pregnancy, thyroids and anemia..there is no reason as to why my cycles were missed..now i have to go on birth control to start them up again...this has all been a complete waste! i mean 3 months of actually trying and 2 wasted months spent waiting for a bfp or AF and now i'm stuck with neither..I will be giving TTC a very long break..

Aww hun, I'm so sorry :( These stupid cycles and hormones don't always make sense. I hope you get back on track very very soon and can TTC again. I know it's easier said than done, but try to have a nice rest and regroup. :hugs:

PLB- thanks I hope AF just comes so i wouldn't have to do the birth control thing but..we'll see

V- aww girl im so sorry about that! i hope they figure out whats up and that u dont have to go on birth control!!!

PLB- aww im sorry girl u arent getting much sleep!!! hubby does that to me too! im like HELLO pregnant and morning sickness over here!!! i need help lazy...l0l...i hope u get some sleep soon!!

can you add me to the conceive plus, I just got my :bfp: on my first cycle using it!:happydance:

Much better now. She never got sick with it, thank goodness. She's getting so big though!!!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs586.ash2/150853_10150113182914809_690444808_7429509_8164270_n.jpg

How is your lil man?

Sending baby dust to all the magic potion lotion ladies :D :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"