Pre-Seeders & Conceive+ers thread, 49 BFP's! Stats on Pg 1. New Ladies Welcome :)

He's good thanks, one month old on Wednesday! I cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope all the ladies are busy with the magic potion and thats why they havent logged on ;)

Finally updated the title and front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls.

Claire & PLB hope you are both planning a great christmas with your new bundles :hugs:

Been a little lazy with the old lubes recently. Not sure I am even using it enough to qualify for this thread but still stalking :haha::haha:

Been going through quite a rough patch, TTC wise, but trying to concentrate on Xmas and telling myself 2011 will bring us our BFP :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well.

I'm sorry you're having a rough patch, Tinks. I was wondering how you were doing. I miss yall when this thread is so quiet!. 2011 will be a very lucky year for everyone here, I just know it! :hugs:

I'm onto my 3rd month of using pre-seed and have also started using agnus castus this month to help bring my ovulation forward x

Good luck, MrsPTTC! keep in touch and let us know how things go.

How is everyone else doing?

Thanks PLB. I am ok its just the not knowing and the waiting around and not knowing the time scale we are looking it. If i think about it to much I just drive myself mad. Its so frustrating. Your profile pic is just the cutest :hugs:

Hi MrsPTTC, I used soy isoflaverons this month and it brought ov forward by 10/11 days!!! My cycles were nearly 40 days long but last cycle I tried soy and i have had a 28 day cycle. Its worth looking into hun. GL

Thanks PeaceLoveBaby and Tinks85. I know it's still early days for me but it took that long to persuade hubby to start trying I thought I'm gonna try and give myself the best chance! My mum thinks I'm silly and should let nature take it's course, but it took her years for all 3 of her children! x

It never hurts to add the lubes or herbs to the mix!
And ty Tinks! I have so many pics that i love..its hard to pick just 1 hehe

Hi, guys. I have read the previous posts and have felt all of the excitement and pain for everyone telling their story.

I have been off BC for a year and a half and have been actively trying to concieve for about a year. This is my first month using PreSeed. I have seen so many sucess stories and hope that I can be one of them soon.

I was on Clomid for 4 cycles and received a BFP on my 4 cycle that ended in a MC.

This is my second month on Femara and an Ovidrel trigger shot to time ovulation. I have also thrown PreSeed in the mix for better luck.

I try not to talk about TTC too much because I dont want it to consume me - but guess what... internally I am consumed with TTC.
Thank you all for being there for everyone and sharing your feelings. I never realized how much this helps to just get a little off my chest and hear that I am not going through this alone.

I pray that we all receive BFPs soon. I am in the dreaded 2ww. I am 3/4 dpo and am wishing for the best.

Thanks, again, for listening.

Welcome, hun! I think no matter what, we may try to tell ourselves not to let it consume us, but it's impossible not to be! I mean..we're trying to create life...what's not exciting and all-consuming about that?? I'm so very sorry about your loss. I can't imagine it :( big :hugs: to you.

I wish you all the luck in the world....Keep in touch with us and let us know how it goes. 3/4 dpo may feel soooo far away from that test date, but I hope it flies by for ya :D

Just to let you know I think the agnus castus worked as I got a positive on the OPK today, earlier than I ever have before! It can take 3mths to get into your system but obviously not in my case. The line is also the clearest and darkest I've had yet. Will be dragging my hubby to bed early tonight lol x

Good luck Mrs!

How are Tinks, Vrainoire and ttcandwaiting doing?!!! Updates please :flower:

hey ladies...I'm still waiting on AF i'm on CD 95..think I may have PCOS its weird tho..i've been regular all before..no AF has vanished :-(

Still in the 2ww..... Ugh...
AF is scheduled around 13th of this month so only 1 week left before I know anything. I am still hoping and praying this month is it.

I will keep you all updated!

Good luck to everyone!

hey ladies...I'm still waiting on AF i'm on CD 95..think I may have PCOS its weird tho..i've been regular all before..no AF has vanished :-(

Wow, 95 days! I can't believe it..especially since you've been so regular. Did you do anything different? Take any herbs or meds? Sorry if you've already said that..I can't remember :blush:

Gah, hope something happens very soon!

Still in the 2ww..... Ugh...
AF is scheduled around 13th of this month so only 1 week left before I know anything. I am still hoping and praying this month is it.

I will keep you all updated!

Good luck to everyone!

Ooh exciting! I love test time...keep us posted please :happydance:

Wow, 95 days! I can't believe it..especially since you've been so regular. Did you do anything different? Take any herbs or meds? Sorry if you've already said that..I can't remember :blush:

Gah, hope something happens very soon!

Only thing I did different was take prenatals, used pre seed and softcups

Vrainoire sorry your having a ruff time of it hunni! Its soo horrible just waiting for AF!

My AF is due on christmas day!!! Booooooooo We are doing AI this cycle so lets hope that gets my a christmas day bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->