Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

Hi all, remember me?

Our little one was supposed to be an October pumpkin but got a bit eager & tried to arrive in august instead!! Managed to hold out till early September so he's now 16 1/2 months. He's adorable, loves cuddles & kisses & his blankey, loves running & walking & his vocabulary is growing every day :) his fave phrase is uhoh & he likes to point out any "uhohs" he spots!! Lol at the weekend he sang "row row row boat" back to me, and yesterday told me the puzzle piece was "under there". They're really little sponges ATM aren't they? The one he learnt over Christmas was "oh wow!" & that is my favourite! Lol :)

Anyway, the reason I'm here is that I'm tentatively expecting ANOTHER little pumpkin!! Just got my BFP today, due date 1st October 2014!! Let's hope she's a sticky one & can stick it out a bit longer than her brother did & make it to October lol (or at least September!) lol

Nice to see so many new bumps too & princess: twins?! Eeeek good luck to you, you will definitely have your hands full!!!! Lol

Hope everyone & their little monkeys are well :)

Xxx

Congraulations 5 year! That's so very exciting :) I have to say that hearing of all this 2nd baby business has got me antsy!!!!

Aww congrats 5 year, wow cant believe we're into the october due dates already! I barely felt pregnant being due at the end of august, just shows how quickly time flys!

Wow I agree, October due dates again already! Time flies!

Congratulations to all new bumps ;-)

Hi all very long time since I checked in here :) I can't believe how many of you are expecting again wow :) I must admit to being a little jealous lol. We had hoped to be having another by now but unfortunately we have had a pretty rough year. Gabriella lost her sight due to a spontaneous genetic disorder last May so we have been coming to terms with that and getting all her therapies etc in place. I am pleased to say that she is doing brilliantly and we are all coming to terms with what has happened. We are hoping to be blessed with another lo before the year is out.

It is lovely to see how well everyone is doing xxx

omg maisie i cant beleive that! hope gabrielle is doing great and that things arent too hard on your family! sending big :hugs:

Thanks hun xx Can't pretend it hasn't been tough but we are coming through it now. Gabriella is such a joy and really doesn't let her disability stop her doing what she wants so how could we remain sad?? :)

Congratulations on your twins that is so exciting :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"