Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

I'm in the same boat, I dont have regular cycles at all so I just picked a number, hence why I could be due any day really, I will be able to confirm when the scan happens but until then I think 6 - 10 Oct :) xx

Ive just checked using 24, 25, 26 and 27 days and its come back at anywhere from 5th - 8th October so we are very close :)

x

Hi Everyone!!

I'm due on 7 Oct, it's so exciting to be here!

I have been experiencing stingy BBs & waves of nausea, enough to almost make me retch..

Had very stretchy CM from day 24 to now when it's just watery.

Got faint pos on the ICs Friday and my digital CB places me at 4-5 weeks going from LMP.

I'm hope we will become good friends over the next 9 months and beyond! :flower:

Hi shineystar :hi:

That would be lovely if we kept in touch throughout our pregnancies and when we have LOs!!

x

Hey everyone :) lovely to see you all! I'm also having my first too and have no clue what to expect so don't be scared, we can all learn together somehow :D

I have been so tired today, seem to be waking early and then had to nap in the afternoon lol not really got a normal appetite which is unusual for me too lol

As for due dates, is it 38 weeks from O day + the 2 weeks before O?

Hey everyone :) lovely to see you all! I'm also having my first too and have no clue what to expect so don't be scared, we can all learn together somehow :D

I have been so tired today, seem to be waking early and then had to nap in the afternoon lol not really got a normal appetite which is unusual for me too lol

As for due dates, is it 38 weeks from O day + the 2 weeks before O?

I used the calculator on the bounty website, its basically 40 wks from the first day of your lmp x

Aww, i just looked on a pregnancy step by step guide and my bean is now called an embryo and is approx 2mm :thumbup: Aww, and its the size of a poppy seed - bless my little bean :happydance:

x

I've lost my appetite atm, I don't feel sick, but have been experiencing indigestion

Yeah it's amazing to think how much they grow in this short space of time! I have been using the babycentre app and reading the info on there. It have me an estimate of key stages and said it would have its first heart beat around valentines day :D <3 x

is that the one with the orange tree looking logo? x

Hi Ladies!

So glad someone has made this thread!

I am due 2 oct according LMP and 4th oct according ov on FF. I am going by the 2nd as that's what the doctors ad midwives will go by!

I haven't really had any symptoms except for severe tiredness! I never felt this tired this early on with my other two pregnancies! My boobs feel a little tender, sometimes they throb and feel like they are being stabbed! Going for a bra fitting tomorrow morning lol! And I keep getting really bad back ache - mainly at night?! Turned the mattress earlier to see if that helps tonight.

Going to ring my doctors tomorrow and get the ball rolling. Hoping I can boom straight in with the midwives as all the doctor said last time was 'if you have a positive hpt then it's positive, congrats, make your booking-in appt with the midwives downstairs'!!!!

Can I join? I got my first faint +ve on Wednesday at 10 dpo, and confirmed with a digi yesterday at 13dpo. It had me at 4-5 weeks so I suppose my ov date must be out by a day or so (charted on FF). Estimated my due date as 5th October for now, as I have also had irregular cycles since stopping bc in Sept, can't work it out on cycle length really. It was coming out anywhere between 1st-10th October so gone straight down the middle! Looking forward to getting a more accurate date.

:wave: Hi BBH, fancy meeting you here!!

Going to ring the doc's tomorrow to see where to go from here. Does anyone else feel clueless? With it being my first I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing!

I already feel like I may want to have an early private scan! Waiting another 8 or 9 weeks to have one feels like torture! Before coming on here I didn't really know about MMC's, and I can't bear the thought of telling people, waiting to have the scan and then finding out that bean had stopped growing :sad1: I was thinking of having one around the 8/9 weeks mark, as would be a heartbeat and something to see by then I think? At least I only need to wait another 4 or 5 weeks for that! Was then going to tell people at around 10/11 weeks (going for a cheesy Mother's day announcement I think, 'Nana' cards sealed inside our mum's cards!)

Has anyone else considered an early scan?

How old is everyone, now and when baby is born? Me and hubby are both 28 and will be 29 when Mini is here. We're from the North of England.

Happy and healthy 9 months to us all!

xx

OMG Mothers day announcements!! Thats it!! I'm going to steal that one from you! If I can wait that long, 18 March seems ages away, hmm not sure I'll manage that!

We are 25 and 27, 26 and 28 when baby will be here. I'm South England

I know at this point we just want healthy babies but does anyone have secret gender preference? :haha:

:hi:

I get around you know! Haha :haha: Alandsa told me about this thread so thought i'd join.

Its going to be so good having people in the same position to talk to and share things with.

BTW - are anyone elses boobs killing? My boobs felt slightly bruised over the past few days but have worsened loads since we got our :bfp: last night! Its almost like its psychological. The tugging feelings in my uterus feel stronger too!

This might sound really silly but is anyone else scared to bear down when going for a number 2?? I needed one today and was so scared i was going to squeeze my bean out! I did manage in the end but then noticed a yellow snotty type CM on the toilet paper from my bits :dohh: Is this normal??

I can see i'm going to be an absolute nightmare already!! Haha

Oh, quick question...how do i get a ticker to show on my signature?

x

This might sound really silly but is anyone else scared to bear down when going for a number 2?? I needed one today and was so scared i was going to squeeze my bean out!

Haha, I totally thought about this earlier and thought I was boing silly! Glad someone else did too

If you click on one of our tickers then you can make one and cope the BB code into your signature xx

I too am thinking of paging for a private scan at 9 weeks!!!! This being my last :cry: I want to do everything I haven't with the last two pregnancies so I've experienced it all!

I also want a private gender scan at 16 weeks! I can't wait till 20weeks to find that out!

This was my 7th cycle ttc no3 and I'm still stunned that I'm pregnant!!! I've been peein on FRER's everyday and have one left....my test line came up straight away this morning and was sooooo much darker than the control line. It's lovely to see the progression of my pregnancy tho by doing a test series.

My dh is 32 and will be 33 when this one arrives. I am 30 and will be 31 when this one arrives.

We are from the south of England :)

This might sound really silly but is anyone else scared to bear down when going for a number 2?? I needed one today and was so scared i was going to squeeze my bean out!

Haha, I totally thought about this earlier and thought I was boing silly! Glad someone else did too

If you click on one of our tickers then you can make one and cope the BB code into your signature xx

I did create one but then when i copied the code into my signature it just listed the code rather than showing the ticker

Are anyone elses cramps worse on an evening?

x

make sure its the BB code not the HTML one

:hi:

I get around you know! Haha :haha: Alandsa told me about this thread so thought i'd join.

Its going to be so good having people in the same position to talk to and share things with.

BTW - are anyone elses boobs killing? My boobs felt slightly bruised over the past few days but have worsened loads since we got our :bfp: last night! Its almost like its psychological. The tugging feelings in my uterus feel stronger too!

This might sound really silly but is anyone else scared to bear down when going for a number 2?? I needed one today and was so scared i was going to squeeze my bean out! I did manage in the end but then noticed a yellow snotty type CM on the toilet paper from my bits :dohh: Is this normal??

I can see i'm going to be an absolute nightmare already!! Haha

Oh, quick question...how do i get a ticker to show on my signature?

x

My BBs feel like they ar on fire! And I'm on the verge of retching quite often during the day. Cramps very like AF but deeper in my body if that makes any sense?

I'm glad I only work 3 days a week, as if I'm feeling awful I can drag myself in for those days, but I worry this nausea turns into actual sickness, I'm scared!

So much buzzing about in my head, when to tell people, who to tell, should I let my boss know, arghh !!! We live far from our families so don't want to tell the, over the phone but don't think I can hold it in for 3 weeks till I see them...

OMG Mothers day announcements!! Thats it!! I'm going to steal that one from you! If I can wait that long, 18 March seems ages away, hmm not sure I'll manage that!

We are 25 and 27, 26 and 28 when baby will be here. I'm South England

I know at this point we just want healthy babies but does anyone have secret gender preference? :haha:

Where abouts in the south are you?

I would love to have a girl as I have two boys, but it really wouldn't bother me if I had another son! I actually think we are having another boy, dh thinks it's a girl....!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->