Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

I'm Wiltshire, so just across from you.

I'd like a little boy, but of course as long as its a sticky healthy bean I'm not fussy :) Being my first either or is welcome :haha:

Im due Oct 9th and this is #4 for us. Id LOVE a boy!

I have cramps (worse at night) tugging/pulling on left side mostly, tingly/sore boos (they dont feel/look bigger though?), waves of nausea, sensitive to smells, and TMI but when DH and I BD today, it felt more sensitive?

hii everyone! Im glad this thread is here!! I found out today even tho i really had BFPs yesterday i really didnt believe them! I am due on 3rd October :D Lilosmom we have the same due date :) My boobs OMG they are so sore, they were sore from 2 days ago when i figured i was getting ready for AF but she never came! Yey!! :happydance: I didnt really have any symptoms this cycle, nothing different than normal and then today OMG feeling soooo nauseous! Also have that strange feeling in my tummy, im glad it seems to be quite normal!

Im going to ring the doctors tomorrow and I want to see the GP as I have only 1 kidney (as of 2 years ago) so I want to know if that will effect anything and just get a bit of reassurance if it wont matter!!

As for gender preference, i would love to have a baby girl (i love pink and hello kitty!), but obviously either would be amazing :) This is my first baby, well my first non furry baby at least ;)

Oh and Im near Manchester :)

i've only been off a few hours! blow me!

there are now tons of us!!!!

nice to see some familiar faces!!

need to go and rummage for tuc biscuits, now before i throw up! i am having stabbing pains all relativly normal! but every twinge makes you worry for a split second.

boobs only hurt when i take my bra off, really heavy feel like i am going to fall forward.

i have just done my asda shopping on-line, no throwing up down the veg aisle for me again, like last pregnancy. ordered lots of different drinks (soft) obviously! as everything tastes of nothing even pepsi max is watery.

nice to meet you all girls.

:cloud9:

hii everyone! Im glad this thread is here!! I found out today even tho i really had BFPs yesterday i really didnt believe them! I am due on 3rd October :D Lilosmom we have the same due date :) My boobs OMG they are so sore, they were sore from 2 days ago when i figured i was getting ready for AF but she never came! Yey!! :happydance: I didnt really have any symptoms this cycle, nothing different than normal and then today OMG feeling soooo nauseous! Also have that strange feeling in my tummy, im glad it seems to be quite normal!

Im going to ring the doctors tomorrow and I want to see the GP as I have only 1 kidney (as of 2 years ago) so I want to know if that will effect anything and just get a bit of reassurance if it wont matter!!

As for gender preference, i would love to have a baby girl (i love pink and hello kitty!), but obviously either would be amazing :) This is my first baby, well my
first non furry baby at least ;)

Congrats to you!

Just out of interest are your cats fussing you more than normal? One of mine will not leave me alone!!! Constantly by my side! He did it a few weeks ago too, the time around ov and when I conceived! He also did it with my two previous pregnancies with my boys lol!

And the cat at work (I'm a vet nurse and she's a practice cat!) has been following me everywhere too!

As for gender preference, i would love to have a baby girl (i love pink and hello kitty!), but obviously either would be amazing :) This is my first baby, well my
first non furry baby at least ;)

Congrats to you!

Just out of interest are your cats fussing you more than normal? One of mine will not leave me alone!!! Constantly by my side! He did it a few weeks ago too, the time around ov and when I conceived! He also did it with my two previous pregnancies with my boys lol!

And the cat at work (I'm a vet nurse and she's a practice cat!) has been following me everywhere too!

I have cats (and dogs) and they are acting normal. However they did with my last preg (lost the baby)... maybe it varies?

How soon are you supposed to go to your GP? I'm only 3 weeks and 5 days

x

Wow there are loads of us already!!

Hopefully lots of support for one another! Can't wait to see everyone's little bubbas in their scan pictures and see how we all develop bump wise and what genders we are having - of course for those who only want to know!

Bells, Absolutly! Will you find out? I always said I would, but I am really undecided now:wacko:

We have decided not to find out the sex. Ever since we talked about having a baby i've pictured my DH telling me after the birth!

x

How soon are you supposed to go to your GP? I'm only 3 weeks and 5 days

x

make appointment tomorrow, all doctors are different, you probably wont see midwive till 8 weeks, but doc should see you straight away.

xx

We have decided not to find out the sex. Ever since we talked about having a baby i've pictured my DH telling me after the birth!

x

That's exactly what I did with my first! The only thing I had written in my birth plan that dh was to discord the sex and tell me NOT the midwives :)

I found out with the 2nd....and will with this one!

Bells, Absolutly! Will you find out? I always said I would, but I am really undecided now:wacko:

We will find out :)

I didn't with my first tho (see post above) but I'm so impatient nowadays that 36 weeks is a long time lol!

And I love shopping....any excuse to go buy coloured baby bits!!!!

I don't want to know the sex either, like a surprise !

Going to call the dr tomorrow as I've to go back and review an existing issue anyway :)

we are going to find out the sex, have two sons and a daughter, lets even the score!

i enjoy knowing and bond better in myself knowing.

xx

I dont want to find out the sex with this one. We did with the other 3 though.

Well I hadn't thought about pooing the baby out before, but now I am!! Thanks for that BBH :haha: Seriously though, I am a worrier by nature, hence me wanting an early scan. Had a quick look online and there is a place near me that does them for £99. Trying to decide if it's worth it or not, can have from 7 weeks!

I haven't got sore boobs at all, should I be worried? It's not something I ever suffer with at AF time either though. Current symptoms seem to be spots (aaargh!), backache, the odd cramping sensation, short waves of nausea, and tiredness. Fell asleep in the car today at 3pm!:sleep:

I'm pretty certain we will be finding out the sex. I like to plan, and I know with it being my first I'd want to buy loads! My friend didn't find out and bought lots of cream clothes, and didn't put her little girl in any of them! I'd like to know that the stupid amount of things I buy won't go to waste. I also think I may bond better if I can give it a name, and call it he/she rather than it. Each to their own though, and I can see how it would be amazing for hubby to tell you after delivery.

I don't think I've got a gender preference. I used to want a boy first, then recently I decided I really wanted a girl (lots of little boys in family), but now it's actually happening I think I'd be equally happy either way. Has anyone thought of names yet? I know it's incredibly early, but we've had ours in mind for a while now anyway. We like Freya-Rose and Seth Alexander.

xx

Wow, gone for a few hours and look at all these new mommies! Congratulations everyone. I'll be phoning my GP tomorrow to set up blood work and an initial appointment. After reading through all the posts, whew, (I'm obviously going to have to check in more often!) I can say with certainty we will not be finding out the sex of the baby and as far as gender preferences I guess a girl so our daughter will have a sister. She's the only girl in the family so it would be nice to have another for her. As long as it's healthy though I don't care either way. By the time this one arrives I will be 32 and as long as the baby stays in here until October then hubby will also be 32. We have a 2 year old as well and have been trying since the spring for another. We live in British Columbia, Canada. I'll have to get one of those tickers too for my signature, they're just so cool. I'll try to figure it out on my own but may have to come back on to get some help.

Today's doctor phoning day :) makes it seem real, will write bigger post after work x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->