Precious Pumpkins... Due in October

serious nausea last night and this morning, i could do without the rotton cold along with it!!!!

dry food all the way.

good luck at the doctors Mrs B.

:dust:

Hey girls. Do you think working out your due date going by lmp or ovulation date is more accurate? It comes up with 2 different dates either way as I don't ovulate on CD14 and have a typical 28 day cycle!

X

Hey girls. Do you think working out your due date going by lmp or ovulation date is more accurate? It comes up with 2 different dates either way as I don't ovulate on CD14 and have a typical 28 day cycle!

X

had no idea you could!

midwives will go from your first day of last period though. they probably wont ask when you ovulated.

it might get complicated for you otherwise!

:cloud9:

Thanks 3. It's all so confusing!

Sorry to hear about your nausea. I've woken up with a lump in my throat which is making me gag a little! surely it's too early for me to get sickness?

X

Mines heartburn and burning! Very lady like!

Doctors want to confirm pregnancy so i have an appointment tomorrow at 4 where I have to take a urine sample x

Thanks 3. It's all so confusing!

Sorry to hear about your nausea. I've woken up with a lump in my throat which is making me gag a little! surely it's too early for me to get sickness?

X

no mine started around then!

its like you need to gulp to hold it back.

X

had no idea you could!

midwives will go from your first day of last period though. they probably wont ask when you ovulated.

it might get complicated for you otherwise!

:cloud9:

I agree, they will go from you lmp - as it's easier for them to work out!!!

My edd going by ovulation is 4th october, but going by lmp it's 2nd october, so this is what I am sticking with until confirmation by midwives and 12week scan :thumbup:

serious nausea last night and this morning, i could do without the rotton cold along with it!!!!

dry food all the way.

good luck at the doctors Mrs B.

ouch, hope DH is looking after you! I seem to feel more nasuea as the day goes on, feeling ok this morning, BBs still a bit stingy.

went to Er- not due in Oct anymore :(

I'm so sorry to hear that, not sure what to say that can be constructive so just :hugs:

phoned my GP surgery this morning, and they said they will get me in to do another test & then book my midwife appt. seems its done differently everywhere!
my appt isnt until a week today x

Hun, I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you, and I hope that your getting lots of love and hugs from your family.

Wanted to phone doc's this morning, but phonelines didn't open until 8.30 and I don't want to do it from work. Lots of nosy buggers, someone is bound to overhear! Doesn't shut until 5.30 though, so will just have to wait until I finish work. Patience is not one of my strong points.....

xx

I've just rang my GP surgery and spoke to the receptionist - who sounds like she was in a rush and couldn't wait to get off the phone! :growlmad: No 'congratulations' or anything. She said i have to ring the community midwives direct and gave me their number. Surely they'll think i'm mad if i ring them at 3 weeks and 6 days?

x

Congrats to you!

Just out of interest are your cats fussing you more than normal? One of mine will not leave me alone!!! Constantly by my side! He did it a few weeks ago too, the time around ov and when I conceived! He also did it with my two previous pregnancies with my boys lol!

And the cat at work (I'm a vet nurse and she's a practice cat!) has been following me everywhere too!

I hadnt noticed until you made me think and our one not very social cat was sat with me this morning, hes more my OHs cat and usually just ignores me but he was mewing at me this morning and cuddling me! My oldest cat has been really NAUGHTY lately, i wonder if hes rebelling!!

How soon are you supposed to go to your GP? I'm only 3 weeks and 5 days

x

I rang this morning and she was really nice, just said to ring back for a midwife appt when I am 8 weeks. I just have my midwife appt at my doctors which is nice as the hospital is quite far away. oooh exciting, im 8 weeks on feb 22nd!

Has anyone thought of names yet? I know it's incredibly early, but we've had ours in mind for a while now anyway. We like Freya-Rose and Seth Alexander.

Those names are so cute, we are having alot of trouble finding a pink name we like, had a few going round our heads but ive just gone off them a bit! But the blue name we have had for about 5 months! Jack Andrew George :)

Im so sorry :cry: :hugs:

I've just rang my GP surgery and spoke to the receptionist - who sounds like she was in a rush and couldn't wait to get off the phone! :growlmad: No 'congratulations' or anything. She said i have to ring the community midwives direct and gave me their number. Surely they'll think i'm mad if i ring them at 3 weeks and 6 days?

x

Nah im sure they have people ringing at that time all the time, they understand us women get so excited :) good luck xx :hugs:

Has anyone noticed their sense of smell getting stronger? I cant stand the smell of paper plates when they've been in the microwave!! eugh!!! And going past flowers in the supermarket yesterday made me gag! lmao! So strange!!

Ive not noticed a heightened sense of smell yet but i'm sure it will come! Paper plates in the microwave?I cant say ive ever smelt that! :haha:

x

Has anyone noticed their sense of smell getting stronger? I cant stand the smell of paper plates when they've been in the microwave!! eugh!!! And going past flowers in the supermarket yesterday made me gag! lmao! So strange!!

Last week i was at a meeting where there was choc biscuits, and they smelt so strong! since then id say i can smell somethings stronger and things are tasting a little different.

3outnumbered, I know what you mean now about the white spots on the nips, I cant believe my body is changing so much already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->