predicting/ having a feeling...of what your own first future baby's sex will be!bb#1

veryberry90

Reaction score
:baby:
hi all...
i am going to start trying for baby number 1 end of this week or next week with my other half/ husband & we always talk about what sex we think our first child will be... i will be blessed to have a boy or girl & happy both ways... but i have this really deep strong feeling that i will have a bb girl as my first!
my question is= did any of you have a strong feeling of what your first child would be?? and was ur child born to be exactly the SEX/ gender that you already thought...
*i would love a boy first (to protect the rest of my kids, being the eldest)... but i just have a deep feeling i will have a girl first heheheeh... :shrug::kiss:
& i am sooo excited to start trying for my 1st child!! any1 else gonna b starting to try very very soon like me?????

thanks in advance!

goodluck and baby dust to all xo!!

Good luck! I hope you get your BFP quickly :flower:

Whenever I pictured having a baby, I always pictured a girl. When I was pregnant I had a couple of dreams where I gave birth to a girl, and I always referred to it as "she/her" in my head. I was right on that. :happydance:

I love my girl to pieces, it's kind of scary how much she has me wrapped around those little fingers. I remember everyone saying that they're so high maintenance and boys are much easier, but she's turned out to be quite independent and prefers to do her own thing most of the time.

I'm on my last pack of pills for this prescription, and I'm so very tempted to just stop next month and see what happens.

So exciting for you though! Enjoy the trying part, it's much more fun that way instead of trying to schedule it in like a chore, haha!

Both my husband and I really want a girl. I keep believing that I will have a girl, so much that I assume I will. However, I am also working to change my expectation, because a boy would be just as amazing! I feel like I'm having a girl, but I keep dreaming about having boys, so who knows.

I have always thought I would have a girl first. From the time I was little I would dream 3 kids- girl boy girl. When preggo, my dreams started at 10 weeks for gender and continued to be a girl (at this point my dreams were 100% accurate in predicting genders for friends/ family.) I will mention that when we started trying I started really feeling it would be a boy and stuck with that until that dream at 10 weeks and then went back to girl. So when they said boy I was really surprised! But no feelings of disappointment at all...I couldn't imagine life without my little guy now :)

I actually want a boy, but have a strong feeling that it will be a girl too!!

We have stopped contraception and aren't doing anything crazy like charting, etc but we are just seeing what happens :) I'm pretty excited about it.

When I was early pregnant I had a dream that I was standing in my living room with a baby over my shoulder and a muslin square on the other. The walls in the room were blue and so was all the baby items. From that I had a strong feeling I'd have a boy, and I did.

Genetically, we are more likely to have a boy. But I really want a girl. We don't believe in having more than one child, and I've wanted my girl for about 15 years now. If we end up having a boy (which obviously I would love too), it would be a long time before we'd be ready to adopt. I wouldn't mind adopting older in general, but I would want to adopt a baby girl which is pretty difficult. In terms of what we will have, we always say "her" when we talk about the future...

When I was pregnant with our second, from the moment we found out, I had this really strong feeling it was going to be a girl. The feeling never went away, I always just KNEW it was a girl...The feeling was so strong, I almost went ahead and started buying girl clothes and decorating with a girl theme...Turned out I was right...it's weird but I just knew.

Honestly, I really want a girl first, but I just have a feeling I will have a boy. While I would be slightly dissappointed to have a boy, I would still be over the moon to have a baby anyway.

I also have a feeling my fisrt pregnancy will bless me with twins. I have no idea why, just a feeling I have. Only time will tell

Honestly, I really want a girl first, but I just have a feeling I will have a boy. While I would be slightly dissappointed to have a boy, I would still be over the moon to have a baby anyway.

Exactly the same here

When I was about 19 years old and the baby bug first started to bite I had a strong feeling that my first baby would be a boy. However, when I did finally fall pregnant at 21, I thought for sure that I was having a girl as all of my baby dreams were about a baby girl (prior to getting pregnant they had always been about a baby boy). It turned out that my first intuition was right though, I had a baby boy! I'm taking the dreams and strong girl feeling from my last pregnancy to mean that this next pregnancy will bless me with a baby girl. I think I'd be a little disappointed if I had another boy next as it would be nice to have at least one girl but I know that the disappointment wouldn't last long because my DS is my world and I feel so incredibly lucky to have him, he's wonderful. :cloud9:

Congrats on TTC your first baby! Being pregnant with your first is a special time and being a new mom is such an amazing feeling. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->