Preg???orPMS???

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
I JUST WANT IT TO GO AWAY....I have avoided posting in this section for awhile because this TTC Crap is driving me mad. But this month...I dont care what it is, I just want it to go away.

I have been so tired the past 3 days and today is the worst. I just want to sleep. I go to bed early and then when I do go to be I wake up about 2 am and toss and turn for a few hours until I finally go back to sleep. I have had real bad cramps for 2 days now and am really bloated. Now my boobies are starting to hurt. This has to be the worse case of PMS I have ever had. GO AWAY!!!! :x :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

Wow Suz you are on one :rofl:

Maybe either - :D What day will you test? Sore boobies are my give away & the fact I run to the ladies room :oops: straight after food I started realising :shock: AN RATTY - OMG am I ratty :twisted: An OMG aren't you? :rofl:

PS: Shame on you for deserting us! [-( :lol:

Well I dont want to get my hopes up. But we did have our New Years Nookie and that was perfect timing. I will test next week. AF is due Next Wednesda... Yeah Ive been peeing alot...But it has been cold here so I have been drinking loads of coffee....

Well it would be a great way to start the year..... :lol:

Have you ever gotten dizzy? I know that could be a symptom.....Now I havent gotten dizzy stading up but I sware I got a bit dizzy while working on my computer at work today. Most likely in my head......

Not much - I get really DIPPY! :rofl:

Could be a sign or might not - best to calm although easier said than done or you do start inagining symptoms! Not that I am saying you are of course :oops:

I know...I do that to myself all the time. I am trying to be so good this month....I just cant get over how tired I am. That is why I am telling myself I have the worse PMS EVER....

Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP for you Suz :dust:

Hun i have my fingers crossed for you, and as you said it would be a very good start to the new year :D

:dust:

No, I havent tested yet. I have been a BITCH all day. My husband and I drive to work together and he was scared of me picking him up today. I bought some clear blues today but it is only CD23. I think it is still too early to test....

I had to pee alot today and my boobies really really hurt today, also my lower back aches and I feel like my period is going to start at anytime. AF not due till next wednesday.....But like I said...This could just be the worse PMS ever......

When do you think I should test?

Lets say you ovulated on day 14 (you have a 28 day cycle Suz?) that would make you 9dpo which is about right. If testing early I'd say day 10 or 12 or the day AF is due to save any heartache incase!
I'v etested on day 7 before :oops: :lol:

Good luck hun

I am doing terrible today. I am so tired. I have been all week. I usualy get sleepy around 1pm and cant wait to get home. I have really bad cramps and my boobies are so sore and I do beleive that the are a bit bigger. The feel like they are in the way. I keep telling myself that this is just really bad PMS. I may take a test tomorrow morning but I keep telling myself to wait until Wednesday when AF is due. I am just really uncomfortable right now.

Suz test hun rather than sending yourself potty test test test!

Good luck

Keeping everything crossed for you. I really hope this is it. It all sounds good. I can't say I've ever really felt PG (whatever that means), but I did have absolute and total tiredness plus the sore-est boobs (esp nipples) in the world.

[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->