Preg???orPMS???

https://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k245/t0yboy/Wood-Chi-Good-Luck-Print-C102200161.jpg

Suz the suspense is killing me I don't know how you can wait until Wednesday.

Well I tested this morning and it was neg....I really think it was too early to test but I dont want to give up hope...Im only on CD25. The past 2 months I have been 28 days, but a run any where from 28 to 30 days on my cycle......These cramps are getting more and more strong like AF. I really feel like I am going to start at any moment. I just had to take some Tylonal. Im starting to feel really shitty again.....If im not preg....this most def. is the worst PMS I have had in the history of my AF's. :?

:hugs: Suz. As you say it may well be too early to test. With ds Ididn't test positive until I was a good 10 days late with AF. With dd I waiterd until Iwas 7 days late. This time I waited until i was a couple of days past longest cycle. Normally 27-28 days but had a 33 and 34 days so waited until day36. I really hope you get a BFP. It would such a mean AF to give you signs of pg then it be bad PMS. Hope the witch stays away.

Me Too....I am driving my husband mad.........I have been so short tempered..... :evil:

I think the not knowing makes you just as short tempered and blokes just don't understand.

Yeah, Im just really trying not to get my hopes up this month..... :wink:

Its so hard not to get your hopes up. You keep telling yourself I'm reading too much into the signs and try to convince yourself your not pg all the time hoping that you are.

Tomorrow I will test.......that is if AF doesnt get me first......I sware my boobies are going to fall off........Im just trying to still not get my hopes up....I dont want to be disapointed.... [-o< for tomorrow....and AF please dont wake me up tonight [-o< [-o< [-o<

[-o< :dust:
Good luck suz i really hope its BFP!
X

bfn but still no af........ :?

Is it better to use a cup when you test? I just pee on the stick...

I'm a peestickohloic with a vodka vixen glass :rofl:

Cup I say hun :D

Ok. So AF me....WHAT A B@&%H. Just like my PMS, this is the worst af I have had in YEARS. I dont remember having tears from my cramps since I was in high school...She even mad me get :sick: but atleast this af is not heavy like usual..... [-X Shame on you AF [-X I told you to stay away.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->