Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

Well I figured it's the 29th, I'm close enough to the 1st I'd test this morning. I saw everyone's good news and double lines so when I saw one line...well I feel like a failure. tested 3 days early so I guess I could still test later but feel very defeated and extremely sad.

Don't get discouraged, you are still in this! I've read so many threads where people test negative and then positive, sometimes with another test and even a few hours later! I am hopeful you will see a positive soon! Sending good vibes your way! :)

my lines are getting darker. they are definelty there just a lil hard to see on the comp....

Attachments

• 11 dpo c.jpg
    11 dpo c.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 11dpo fr.jpg
    11dpo fr.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 11dpo.jpg
    11dpo.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 12
good luck everyone and those who got bfn your time will come when u least expect it!

Wow.. Congrats on the bfps ladies.. Yay!

Welcome new members :)

Well I figured it's the 29th, I'm close enough to the 1st I'd test this morning. I saw everyone's good news and double lines so when I saw one line...well I feel like a failure. tested 3 days early so I guess I could still test later but feel very defeated and extremely sad.

I know that feeling well.. But don't feel you're out till AF shows.. Fx she doesn't!

Congrats Tibby and Sma1588! Sma, I can def see your lines a bit better today compared to yesterday. How exciting!

9 DPO today. I figure if I'll test next Tuesday/ Wed if AF doesn't show up by then. I haven't noticed anything different with my body as of yet.

Wowndup- Don't get discouraged! Hopefully this month works out and if not there is always next month!

Good morning Ladies: My update for the day. I am 12dpo. On day 3 of spotting of light brown when I wipe, still no flow or red and don’t need liners.(Thinking IB might’ve happened 10dpo when light brown spotting/cramping began) Little to no cramping. But I woke up with a VERY bad migraine and feeling super nauseous. This would typically have me thinking good thoughts since I haven’t felt nauseous as of yet but we’re in the middle of a home remodel and have to finish by tonight so last night I only got 4 hrs of sleep and so I am not sure if that’s why I woke up feeling miserable or if its related to baby making… Hoping it is!! And AF is due in 2 days!!! The light brown spotting i've had past 3 days has never happened to me, I get HEAVY dark red periods!!

Congrats to all the BFP’s and lots of hugs to those who got BFN’s! Hang in there ladies!!!

Lines are looking good sma1588!
WoWndup It's so hard to wait patiently :( I know i'm tempted to test ASAP But AF has been a little wonky lately so i'm not 100% sure when its going to come.

Was kept up till about 130 am last night from some serious nausea. I think I have a stomach bug though :( waaay too early. Also, I've read that a cervix when ovulating is supposed to be high and soft? and low and firm when you're not fertile. I seem to be opposite?! I'm REALLY firm, and its almost too high to touch at all???

Hi ladies,
Wasn't sure if I could still post here but wanted to update you all.

I spoke to my doctor today who said that she's not ruling out late ovulation, especially if my cycles are a bit wonky.
So she said I have to wait for CD1, count 19 days and start using ovulation tests from then. As soon as I get a positive ovulation test I have to go straight to hospital for another blood test.
She's also getting OH to do a sample now so that can be checked and if my progesterone is still low she's then got everything she needs to send me to a fertility clinic.
Her words were "we will get you pregnant". She's a bit fierce and slightly scary bless her! I can picture her just giving my ovaries a stern talking to until they work!!

ETA:- how did I miss the BFP's?! Congratulations ladies, you must be over the moon!!!
:happydance: :flower: :happydance:

No news for me... just wanted to congratulate the BFP Tibby and SMA!!! :D This is exciting news...

Hey ladies, sma your lines are getting darker for sure!

Gaige you are of course welcome to post here!! Sounds like you have a wonderful Dr. That is fantastic I can't wait until you get your BFP.!!

Afm I am about 7dpo and no where near ready to test... I really want to, but way to scared of a bfn
Have my blood draw on Wed, think I will just wait for that!

well I went to the dr this morning for a nurse visit for a hcg test and it came up faint on theres too. she told me it was neg at first so I asked to see it and seen the line. I had to show her ad she let it sit an extra min and sure enough it came up darker. first dr appoint is sept 30. I should be 8 weeks....

im 3w4d today lol

Congratulations sma!! SOO EXCITING!!! I am SO tempted to test but I know its too soon! 1 more week about for me!

I can't believe I am posting this... I got my BFP! And I'm only 8 dpo today :) DH and I couldn't stop hugging and I totally cried. It's been 14 months.

My only real symptom besides the sore and enlarged boobs, which I always get, was tiny pinching feelings at pubic bone level.

Here are my tests. They are all light in the pictures but darker in person. The walmart test (2nd) out performed them all.

https://i59.tinypic.com/jkx15g.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/2cdevmh.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/akj2n7.jpg

P.S. Congrats Tibby & sma!!! I'm so happy to join you :)

Good luck and baby dust to everyone else! :)

I can't believe I am posting this... I got my BFP! And I'm only 8 dpo today :) DH and I couldn't stop hugging and I totally cried.

My only real symptom besides the sore and enlarged boobs which I always get was tiny pinching feelings at pubic bone level.

Here are my tests. They are all light in the pictures but darker in person.

https://i59.tinypic.com/jkx15g.jpg

https://i57.tinypic.com/2cdevmh.jpg

https://i59.tinypic.com/akj2n7.jpg

P.S. Congrats Tibby & sma!!! I'm so happy to join y
Good luck and baby dust to everyone else! :)

Congratulations!!!

Hey everyone. 10 dpo today so I decided to test and negative, boo. Guess AF will be here Mon or Tues. Sigh, and i thought we timed BD so well. I felt irritable last night how I do in my PMS phase so I had a hunch I was out. That and the absence of any symptoms.

Knobby that's amazing, congrats. Sma1588- exciting that the dr's visit showed a positive!

Gaine nice to hear from you and I'm glad you have a dr who is supportive and ready to make a game plan. Good luck with everything!

Wow Knobby .. Congrats! Yay lucky thread!

I am only 7dpo too and I tested anyway, that too not with fmu .. Bfn ofcourse! Lol!
Twotiels there's still time.. Fx for lucky sept!

Wow knobby congrats!!!

This is amazing ladies so many BFP so early.

Hope there is still some sticky baby dust left for us that haven't tested yet! @):-

Wow Knobby .. Congrats! Yay lucky thread!

I am only 7dpo too and I tested anyway, that too not with fmu .. Bfn ofcourse! Lol!
Twotiels there's still time.. Fx for lucky sept!

Thanks! I tested yesterday at 7dpo and and got a BFN as well. So it didn't mean anything at all, just needed a little more time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->