Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

ive tried emailing the dr but havnt got a response yet since its a holiday they are all out of office

Sma -hope it sticks!

Toteils sorry to hear AF showed up. GL for next month.

Afm- I caved and tested today witha no name blue dye test, maybe saw something faint, but pretty sure not.
I'm about 10 dpo? Not testing again till blood draw on Wed :-(

Sma hope it's a sticky bfp! Fx!

Sorry Twotiels for AF. :(

Glad to hear you're ok krakir.

AFM I got faint lines today with fmu and again in the evening.. Hoping they aren't evaps n get darker. Hard not to get my hopes up..!

Still nauseated today, and my heartburn/acid reflux is through the roof. Also had to get up in the middle of the night to go pee! fingers are crossed so hard >. < I want to take another test now I'm 9dpo with more symptoms but I really don't want to see a bfn!

caved and took a test since I'm not sure of my O day and thought hey, I could be 9dpo or 11dpo so why not... aaand it's bfn still. I'm obsessed with testing this month :(

Mol, can we see a pic! So exciting

Krakir, I hear you...but we're not out till were out lol. Fx it's just a bit too early.
When I got my BFP with my daughter I found out because of blood work at the fertility clinic. The next day I took a pregnancy test just because I had never seen a positive, and it was still super faint. I had to take a pic next to the window because it was so faint and that was at 14dpo.

Can't wait for tomorrow to at least know for sure whether I'm out this month.....

FX for you ladies.. hope AF stays away! :dust:

Heres a pic of todays test. Its dried now and more pink than in the pic.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1409638219414.jpg
    PicsArt_1409638219414.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 33
started light spotting, light pink and brown yesterday and continued today. temp dropped too. Not looking good for me...AF due within the week. If she doesn't show I'll test this weekend.

Congrats Molgold!

Sma, hope everything is ok and it sticks! Let us know...

Congrats Mol!! So exciting :D
WhatToExpect - fingers crossed for you, I hope AF stays away!

More reddish-brownish colored spotting today with the added extra fun of sore, slightly tingly and just odd feelings in my breasts (more the right one though) and temp plummeted this morning.
No idea what's going on now but not feeling great at the moment.https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

AF due tomorrow, (maybe? cycles are either 25 or 30 lol) still testing negative, but don't feel like AF is coming either. I'm usually a raging pms monster a week before AF lol.

Mol - that line looks great!:happydance:

Hello... I haven't checked in since the 29th because I've been moving but AF arrived right smack on time on the 31st. Not sure what the 3 days of light brown spotting and cramps was at 10-12dpo but I'm assuming nothing good... AF is normal and painful!! Be back in a few weeks ya'll!

Hello... I haven't checked in since the 29th because I've been moving but AF arrived right smack on time on the 31st. Not sure what the 3 days of light brown spotting and cramps was at 10-12dpo but I'm assuming nothing good... AF is normal and painful!! Be back in a few weeks ya'll!

:hugs: Abbey

Hi all :)
So first a great big congrats to all the ladies with bfp :)

Sorry about all the bfn for the other ladies, its tough, I had a chemical a couple months ago and I never got a full bfp either.

I am 1 and a half days late so far, keep checking as if I feel something, but its just cm. Ive had cramps since o day and sore boobs ever since a couple days after cramps started, had some pinching ones too. I have been feeling sick since then as well off and on, boobs have been really sore more at night now, and my partner agrees that they look bigger, Im even fitting my a cup so much better now. feeling positive but still scared to test yet, Ive had so many bfn :/ last time I was 4 days late before af came, I really hope it doesn't. Thinking of testing in the morning and if negative then waiting till sunday if af still hasn't come. good luck to all the rest who havrn't got a bfp yet!

Tested tonight and got a BFP..... this is the weirdest feeling ever

Good luck to everyone else :)

Well, my beta came back inconclusive.... I have to go back on Friday to see if my numbers go up. Hcg 9.8 progesterone 63

Congrats swangirl!

Whattoexpect, fxed your numbers go up!

congrats swangirl!
fx'd for you whattoexpect!

AF cramps and back pain have arrived, I expect to be out by tomorrow. If not, I'll be testing on the 6th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->