Preg Testing early Sept? Looking for buddies during the dreaded 2WW

Congratulations SMA and KNOBBY!!! Knobby how exciting, thanks for sharing your tests!! And its SO nice to know that at 7dpo you were negative and then 8dpo you were positive. Do I have that right?

Twotiels, molgold and what to expect - How many dpo are you? I'm 7dpo and wanting to test SO badly but I don't have any symptoms that I can tell really so I'm SOO nervous!!

Congratulations SMA and KNOBBY!!! Knobby how exciting, thanks for sharing your tests!! And its SO nice to know that at 7dpo you were negative and then 8dpo you were positive. Do I have that right?

Thank you!!! Yes, that's right :) Yesterday my test was stark white.

Congrats knobby! ! after so long too! must feel awesome! :D

I took a test today too (naughty naughty) and of course it was negative. I'm waiting till September 3rd to test again now. With me and hubbies anniversary coming up on Sunday it would have been nice to have some news :p

Congrats Knobby! That's amazing! :) I'm still in shock right now and won't believe I'm pregnant until my first doctor visit! lol

Congrats Knobby!

I tested today 10dpo and negative. I feel defeated but tonight I'm having some weird stretchy type cramps so it is messing with my head. Ugh I just wish I knew for sure.

... laying in the ER hooked up to machines because of chest pains and nausea... took some blood so maybe they'll do a preg. test too lol. feeling silly for having to come in but chest pains and heart palpitations scare me too much :S

8dpo here.. Waiting to test now after bfn last night :) fx Disney and other ladies in tww.

Molgold, raelyn, Lots of time yet, even 10dpo is early... Wait a couple more days

Krakir, hope you are ok. The first thing they check is pregnancy. It's your first beta!

How are all you ladies with your BFP feeling?

I am about 8dpo, but feeling nothing so I'm in no rush to test. Having said that, I felt nothing with my daughter till my boobs got sore from around 5-7 weeks?
I dunno, I feel like it's my first month back at it...what are the chances?

Thank you knobby for sharing!! I'm SO excited for you!!!

Krakir- I hope u r okay!! Keep us posted on how u r!

molgold, raelyn- don't get discouraged, keep testing!! It's still early, you aren't out yet!!

What to expect- I'm about 8-9 dpo too! When r u thinking of testing? I tested today with a rite Aid early response test and was probably imagining things or it was maybe an evap but maybe just maybe there was the faintest blue line ever. Not getting my hopes up. Going to get a pink dye test for my next testing day.

@whattoexpect, I am feeling good! Still feeling uterine pinches randomly and sometimes short crampy feelings. I have been feeling the pinches for a few days so it is definitely a good sign to look out for. :). Hope you get your BFP soon.

@krakir please feel better soon!

@disney, pink dye tests are definitely the way to go! And definitely try a cheap walmart one if you can. I have been getting darker lines on those than with my other other tests including FRER.

@raelyn, cramps sound promising!

... laying in the ER hooked up to machines because of chest pains and nausea... took some blood so maybe they'll do a preg. test too lol. feeling silly for having to come in but chest pains and heart palpitations scare me too much :S

Eek! I hope you're doing okay - let us know?

Well the Wicked Witch is due today for me and so far there's nada. I'm crampy and bloated so I don't think she's far off =\

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

@disney- I'm 11 DPO today. I got a BFN yesterday at 10 DPO.

@raelynn- When is your AF due? I'm sure there's still room to test!

@whattoexpect- Maybe you'll get lucky with your first month back at TTC :)
@krakir- Hope everything is okay! Please let us know you're home and healthy and what came of the bloodwork.

@Gaige- How do you figure when your AF is due without having ovulated? Does it come at the same time every month? Just asking out of curiosity. When will you begin the game plan with your dr?

I'm expecting AF tomorrow or Monday. I don't think I'll test again until mid-week if AF is late. I don't think it's my month. I feel completely normal and I got a PMS pimple which is on course with AF around the corner. Boo.

Well the Wicked Witch is due today for me and so far there's nada. I'm crampy and bloated so I don't think she's far off =\

@Gaige- How do you figure when your AF is due without having ovulated? Does it come at the same time every month? Just asking out of curiosity. When will you begin the game plan with your dr?

Gaige, you won't get your period if you haven't ovulated. If you are crampy it may be a sign you are going to ovulate though.

Gaige, you won't get your period if you haven't ovulated. If you are crampy it may be a sign you are going to ovulate though.

At the moment I'm using an app as my last cycle was my first since coming off of the Pill.
The app is basing it from "standard" cycles so when I get my next period it will be a little bit more specific to me, if that makes sense?

My doctor wants to see if I'm late with ovulation so she said I have to start using ovulation tests from CD18/19 and as soon as I get a positive I have to get to the hospital for another blood test.
Once those results are in, if they show low progesterone still, then she's going to refer me to a fertility clinic.

From what my doctor has said so far it is possible to get a period without ovulating - she said it's called an "annovulatory cycle". It's not like a true period, but it does happen.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

I'm back! they never did figure out the cause ???? I've been having heart palpitations lately so I thought id go in for peace of mind... a lot of poking and prodding for nothing :( AND nobody mentioned the pregnancy test so booo. 8dpo today!

I'm out, AF arrived tonight. Boo! Thanks for listening ladies, fairy dust to those who are still waiting!

Twotiels - AF is due on Wednesday. I think I'm just going to wait until then to test again unless AF shows. Sorry AF showed for you!

Gaige - You're right, it is possible to get AF without ovulating. Happens a lot with PCOS. It sucks. Hope they get things figured out for you.

Well AF showed up today. right on time as always. good luck to everyone. I'm out.

well ladies I don't know if my bfp will be sticking around. I was getting lines on my dollar tree test and now they are super faint. I tried taking the digi and it said error so now I have to wait.....again...... my nipples are still tender cervix is still high im starving and still need a lot of water. todays test was with FMU and very faint

Well AF showed up today. right on time as always. good luck to everyone. I'm out.

That sucks, sorry hon!!

well ladies I don't know if my bfp will be sticking around. I was getting lines on my dollar tree test and now they are super faint. I tried taking the digi and it said error so now I have to wait.....again...... my nipples are still tender cervix is still high im starving and still need a lot of water. todays test was with FMU and very faint

Is there any way you can have it confirmed by a blood test? Just to put your mind at rest?
I hope it stays for you!! :flower:

Today is my second day of cramping and reddish spotting. I got the same thing (although cramps are noticeably worse this time) before my last period showed as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->