Preggy from sperm fingers?

Ely27

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant from being fingered with sperm on the fingers or knows anyone that has?

It's possible if the conditions are right, but probably unlikely unless you had gobs of sperm on you. When you think that perfectly timed sex only has about a 20% success rate (or lower) per cycle, and to think about how little sperm you could transport, I don't think your risk is high.

But if someone was avoiding pregnancy, I wouldn't recommend trying it.

It sounds like there is a story behind this. Why not just have regular sex?

It's possible if the conditions are right, but probably unlikely unless you had gobs of sperm on you. When you think that perfectly timed sex only has about a 20% success rate (or lower) per cycle, and to think about how little sperm you could transport, I don't think your risk is high.

But if someone was avoiding pregnancy, I wouldn't recommend trying it.

It sounds like there is a story behind this. Why not just have regular sex?

Lol kind of a story. Not to get into a TMI moment we did have regular sex and I was on top and he said to get off because he was about to "finish" so I did and some kinda touched my vagina and i wasnt "finished" myself so he had somehow managed to splat his hand right on the sperm (which was near his stomach) when he was trying to move positions and immediately fingered me since i at the moment thought i wasnt ovulating (i later calculated i was like 2 days away from ovulating). SO yea it was pretty globby and although he isnt too concerned i am a MAGNET. Ive been pregnant 4 times (1 born, 3 miscarriage) and ive never been in this position so I dont know what my chances are but what I do know is that every other "normal" sex time that theres been sperm in me, i get pregnant. To be honest i would be happy if it happened so this question is really out of curiousity. lol hope that explains my story lol.

I don't want to be mean but I think coming on here saying you get pregnant at the drop of a hat isn't very kind to the others on here.

Good luck for whatever outcome you want.

I hope you realize sperm leaks out the whole time you are having intercourse. If your not trying then you probably need something more than just pull out method. It only takes 1.

I don't think it is unkind of her to say she gets pregnant easily, it's a fact of life that some women get pregnant easily and some don't. I thought I thought I would get pregnant easily too, but I am finding out I don't.

My ex and I used to use the pull out method and I never got pregnant, but now I know that I may have some issues that make it harder for me to get pregnant. That being said, DH and I got pregnant with our son fooling around before putting on a condom (despite my fertility issues), so I think it is definately more likely you would get pregnant from the sex before he pulled out, than from the spermy fingers, but if he had one little swimmer on his finger, it is always a possibility!

I got pregnant once using pull out method and once on the pill - now I'm trying it's not happening :( sods law!

haha this thread made me chuckle - i wish i could get preggo from a spermy finger!! - would be so much better than waking DH up and giving him the "come on lets have sex for a baby" nudge every night haha x

I would say unlikely but it's a funny question none the less! :) Good luck!!

hahahahahahaha....

I would love to know the outcome of this.... I mean if you get pg from :spermy: fingers then hell, there's hope for all of us.

And I will back you up and say I seem to fall pregnant easily too, and have 3 beautiful children but I have also had 2 MC's now and my 3 children are from an ex partner, and with my new partner things could be very different. It doesnt mean we dont need support while we ttc, just because we have kids.
My need for a baby with my OH now is as strong as when I wanted my first...

Keep us updated!!

Elle x

I don't want to be mean but I think coming on here saying you get pregnant at the drop of a hat isn't very kind to the others on here.

I think you were taking it too personally sweetie.

Read her post again...yes she fell pg easily but has lost 3 out of the 4 to MC..hardly the luckiest of ladies hey.

We all want our BFP's and it is so easy to feel sensitive towards others, but some of us are just luckier than others and thats no-ones fault...and however long it takes it will be worth it in the end.

Keep you chin up and it sounds like you need :hugs:

Elle x

lol made me laugh too, however am also interested to know the outcome! i suppose it could happen...xx

Well I didnt mean for it to come out that way at all. SO apologies if it offended anyone

I hope you realize sperm leaks out the whole time you are having intercourse. If your not trying then you probably need something more than just pull out method. It only takes 1.

Yes I know, im not trying nor avoiding. Im in a very serious relationship so I would actually be happy if it happened =)

I don't think it is unkind of her to say she gets pregnant easily, it's a fact of life that some women get pregnant easily and some don't. I thought I thought I would get pregnant easily too, but I am finding out I don't.

My ex and I used to use the pull out method and I never got pregnant, but now I know that I may have some issues that make it harder for me to get pregnant. That being said, DH and I got pregnant with our son fooling around before putting on a condom (despite my fertility issues), so I think it is definately more likely you would get pregnant from the sex before he pulled out, than from the spermy fingers, but if he had one little swimmer on his finger, it is always a possibility!

Thank you i appreciate it. And are you pregnant now or is your son born?

haha this thread made me chuckle - i wish i could get preggo from a spermy finger!! - would be so much better than waking DH up and giving him the "come on lets have sex for a baby" nudge every night haha x

HAHA having to beg guys for sex.. who would of thought... lol its funny how the roles turn

hahahahahahaha....

I would love to know the outcome of this.... I mean if you get pg from :spermy: fingers then hell, there's hope for all of us.

And I will back you up and say I seem to fall pregnant easily too, and have 3 beautiful children but I have also had 2 MC's now and my 3 children are from an ex partner, and with my new partner things could be very different. It doesnt mean we dont need support while we ttc, just because we have kids.
My need for a baby with my OH now is as strong as when I wanted my first...

Keep us updated!!

Elle x

LOL I will def keep you guys updated. And thnaks for the back up! This is kind of last chance thing for me. We had sex and spermy fingers (lol) right before he horribly dumped me. Love of my life. Im sufferring pretty bad. Anyway we had been talking about maybe making a baby but before we could he just left out of nowhere =( So I dont want to be preggy to keep him ( i KNOW that does NOT work, it COULD but def not a reason to have ababy). I just really would love to have this baby ive been wanting for a year now. I definitely understand you on having the same urge on this baby with your new love as you did your first 3 kids. BABY DUST! =)

Just a quick update, my period isnt due until the 24th, officially missing on the 25th. BUTTTTTTT i couldnt stop staring at my 3 pack FRER and fell victim to the way too early testing that im sure most of you know about =( 6 days before missed period and i tested... BFN =((((((((((((((((( grrrr. I shouldve waited I just was hoping that if i am, id be lucky enough to get such an early response. SO now I wont test until the day of my "perriod". Crossing my fingers that the hcg just isnt strong enough yet... and to be like those who get bfn just to get a bfp in the end! I just hate the disappointed feeling but I feel pregnant. All I can do is wait. =/ Ive never planned my pregnancies so ive never gone through the 2ww until now (not planned but definitely have been waiting since i realized the boo boo that was made) and i def feel for people trying so hard to conceive!!! I cant imagine going through the 2ww again. stressful!!!!! So good luck to everyone wanting to be preggy and lots of baby dust =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->