Preggy from sperm fingers?

hahahahahahaha....

I would love to know the outcome of this.... I mean if you get pg from :spermy: fingers then hell, there's hope for all of us.

And I will back you up and say I seem to fall pregnant easily too, and have 3 beautiful children but I have also had 2 MC's now and my 3 children are from an ex partner, and with my new partner things could be very different. It doesnt mean we dont need support while we ttc, just because we have kids.
My need for a baby with my OH now is as strong as when I wanted my first...

Keep us updated!!

Elle x

LOL I will def keep you guys updated. And thnaks for the back up! This is kind of last chance thing for me. We had sex and spermy fingers (lol) right before he horribly dumped me. Love of my life. Im sufferring pretty bad. Anyway we had been talking about maybe making a baby but before we could he just left out of nowhere =( So I dont want to be preggy to keep him ( i KNOW that does NOT work, it COULD but def not a reason to have ababy). I just really would love to have this baby ive been wanting for a year now. I definitely understand you on having the same urge on this baby with your new love as you did your first 3 kids. BABY DUST! =)

Honey

Thats awful..what a ******* (sorry). I actually think sweetie that your hoping your pg, in the hope of hanging onto to part of him.
How old are you? Are you sure this is going to be your last ever opportunity to have a baby? Because if time is on your side, then honey wait for that man, who is out there that wants a BFP with you and treats you like you deserve.

Sending you lots of :hugs: sounds like you need them.

Elle x

hahahahahahaha....

I would love to know the outcome of this.... I mean if you get pg from :spermy: fingers then hell, there's hope for all of us.

And I will back you up and say I seem to fall pregnant easily too, and have 3 beautiful children but I have also had 2 MC's now and my 3 children are from an ex partner, and with my new partner things could be very different. It doesnt mean we dont need support while we ttc, just because we have kids.

Keep us updated!!

Elle x

LOL I will def keep you guys updated. And thnaks for the back up! This is kind of last chance thing for me. We had sex and spermy fingers (lol) right before he horribly dumped me. Love of my life. Im sufferring pretty bad. Anyway we had been talking about maybe making a baby but before we could he just left out of nowhere =( So I dont want to be preggy to keep him ( i KNOW that does NOT work, it COULD but def not a reason to have ababy). I just really would love to have this baby ive been wanting for a year now. I definitely understand you on having the same urge on this baby with your new love as you did your first 3 kids. BABY DUST! =)

Honey

Thats awful..what a ******* (sorry). I actually think sweetie that your hoping your pg, in the hope of hanging onto to part of him.
How old are you? Are you sure this is going to be your last ever opportunity to have a baby? Because if time is on your side, then honey wait for that man, who is out there that wants a BFP with you and treats you like you deserve.

Elle x

Thanks =/ I actually really just want this baby. Obviously deep down itd be an amazing plus for things to work out later on but I am a single mom to my son and i KNOW how hard things can be. I wouldnt want to add another baby to my life if it wasnt something I was absolutely sure about. Its actually quite a complicated story but Im a hopeless romantic that despite my age has been through ALOT of relationships and ALOT of idiot guys who caused me ALOT of pain just in search of my soul mate.. what i was looking for i knew that i would KNOW when i found it and i did with him. And trust me i know how things sound reading this from your point of view. I can easily say that if i heard this story from someone else id say "its not over, theres plenty of good men out there, you're young" but i dont think real love has age. Everyone has a passion and calling in life and unfortunately mine happens to be love... and i love HARD. But with him he literally took my heart. I gave myself to him 100% and we were very serious. I even lived with his mom for a while! That relationship was as real as it gets and in a 2 days fight he just changed his mind. I dont know how t o explain its very complicated and i KNOW how it sounds. I am turning 23 in december and its not this this is my last chance for a baby, because i know i can have one if i wanted to, its that after having my heart crushed by my soul mate i am 100% done with "love" and relationships:sad2:. I choose to work on myself and my career. So since i am done with guys i kind of need one for a baby lol. SO yes it is last chance for me. i know how it sounds and if u were to keep in touch and ask me 8 years from now have i dated or fell in love again or had a baby, you would hear a NO. anyway, I want and would love this baby with or without him. Definitely not a way to trap him or keep him, because like i said, being a single mom, i know things dont work that way.

Thanks for the baby dust! Pour it on me!!! lol. These next 6 days are going to be so slow. Im in Miami FL and the weather has been SO disgusting!! Very gray and gloomy 24 hrs a day. That does NOT help my mood! lol

hahahahahahaha....

Keep us updated!!

Elle x

Honey

Elle x

Thanks =/ I actually really just want this baby. Obviously deep down itd be an amazing plus for things to work out later on but I am a single mom to my son and i KNOW how hard things can be. I wouldnt want to add another baby to my life if it wasnt something I was absolutely sure about. Its actually quite a complicated story but Im a hopeless romantic that despite my age has been through ALOT of relationships and ALOT of idiot guys who caused me ALOT of pain just in search of my soul mate.. what i was looking for i knew that i would KNOW when i found it and i did with him. And trust me i know how things sound reading this from your point of view. I can easily say that if i heard this story from someone else id say "its not over, theres plenty of good men out there, you're young" but i dont think real love has age. Everyone has a passion and calling in life and unfortunately mine happens to be love... and i love HARD. But with him he literally took my heart. I gave myself to him 100% and we were very serious. I even lived with his mom for a while! That relationship was as real as it gets and in a 2 days fight he just changed his mind. I dont know how t o explain its very complicated and i KNOW how it sounds. I am turning 23 in december and its not this this is my last chance for a baby, because i know i can have one if i wanted to, its that after having my heart crushed by my soul mate i am 100% done with "love" and relationships:sad2:. I choose to work on myself and my career. So since i am done with guys i kind of need one for a baby lol. SO yes it is last chance for me. i know how it sounds and if u were to keep in touch and ask me 8 years from now have i dated or fell in love again or had a baby, you would hear a NO. anyway, I want and would love this baby with or without him. Definitely not a way to trap him or keep him, because like i said, being a single mom, i know things dont work that way.

Thanks for the baby dust! Pour it on me!!! lol. These next 6 days are going to be so slow. Im in Miami FL and the weather has been SO disgusting!! Very gray and gloomy 24 hrs a day. That does NOT help my mood! lol

All i'm going to say is....ok honey I trust the way you feel and what you say!

And i hope you get your BFP, but remember if you don't it isnt the end...you have loads of time!!

I am in the UK and its been cold and bright here today, and now its cold and dark.
Winter is definitely on its way!! Which i love...all chunky knits, long boots, hats scarves...and hairy legs!!! :winkwink: hahahahaa

E x

Aaaah! I just want to say you are definitely young and so so much can happen don't shut yourself off to love and relationships you never know when that perfect man will come along who will treat you like a queen and hold your hand just as excited as you are all throughout your TTC journey...SORRY I'm not trying to preach I have no idea what you've gone through I just think if you aren't "preggy from sperm fingers" :) to keep your head up and your eyes open!
My previous bf who I loved so much passed away in 2008 when I was 22 and had you asked me then I would have said I'd NEVER love another man again...Now here I am 3 years later TTC with a man I thank GOD for every single day!!
:hugs: and loooads of baby dust to you girlie!

hahahahahahaha....

Keep us updated!!

Elle x

Honey

Elle x

All i'm going to say is....ok honey I trust the way you feel and what you say!

And i hope you get your BFP, but remember if you don't it isnt the end...you have loads of time!!

I am in the UK and its been cold and bright here today, and now its cold and dark.
Winter is definitely on its way!! Which i love...all chunky knits, long boots, hats scarves...and hairy legs!!! :winkwink: hahahahaa

E x

THank you! I really appreciate it! Hahahhahahahhahaha Hairy legs! lol. I love winter as well (although Miami is not the coldest of places lol)

oh god I loved this. I wish it could be that easy. It's possible but unlikely. I hope you get the result you want :)

Aaaah! I just want to say you are definitely young and so so much can happen don't shut yourself off to love and relationships you never know when that perfect man will come along who will treat you like a queen and hold your hand just as excited as you are all throughout your TTC journey...SORRY I'm not trying to preach I have no idea what you've gone through I just think if you aren't "preggy from sperm fingers" :) to keep your head up and your eyes open!
My previous bf who I loved so much passed away in 2008 when I was 22 and had you asked me then I would have said I'd NEVER love another man again...Now here I am 3 years later TTC with a man I thank GOD for every single day!!
:hugs: and loooads of baby dust to you girlie!

So im extremely emotional today especialy with this weather and very emotional about my breakup so reading this got me teary eyed! I know you're not preaching and trust me I would say the same to someone else but its hard not to shut myself off because I always fall in love and then get hurt in the end. And this time when I really did find someone who was treating me like i deserve and that we really fell in love deeply and i was so sure of him that i really gave myself to him 100% and then got screwed over, i really dont want to/CANT handle this pain anymore. I dont see that kind of love ever happening agin. And i have a son whose also affected, i am just not up for it. I know girls are always emotional and hurt blah blah but then move on but if i could put my life on it in proving how real and deep and unique my love for him was, i would. I dont know =( I just dont get it... I am pretty (not cocky but its true) and was an amazing gf! very good to him and VERY faithful and unconditional. isnt that what guys want?!?! ugh.

WOW i am SOOOO sorry about that (your loss). I cant even begin to imagine the pain... i dont even think i can find the right words right now =/ It mustve been SO hard to get through. Thats great to hear that You have found love =) wow. I cant imagine. Very happy for you =) Baby dust to you as well =)))) aw, you saying girlie reminds me of his sister =( anyway i really appreciate what you wrote. thank you!

Id say its unlikely you would be pregnant off of his fingers but maybe from some coming out before he pulled out Im certain my :angel: was a result of the withdrawal method we were NTNP and DH decided to start doing the withdrawal method and every time I worked out my dates it went back to the day we started withdrawal and we hadnt had sex for over a week before that day :)

Id say its unlikely you would be pregnant off of his fingers but maybe from some coming out before he pulled out Im certain my :angel: was a result of the withdrawal method we were NTNP and DH decided to start doing the withdrawal method and every time I worked out my dates it went back to the day we started withdrawal and we hadnt had sex for over a week before that day :)

Well congrats =) Ive done so much research and its crazy how for some people it takes years to get pregnant and they have sex almost everyday and then to hear stories of people who got sperm on underwear and got pregnant... lol. I guess it all really depends on timing, and the man and womans fertility. And me and him were using the withdrawal method for a year ... he's too darn good at it!!!! >=( lol i always had hoped he would time himself late hehee

My husband and I started trying a couple months after I had an ectopic pregnancy. We miscalculated my ovulation as a result of my cycle being quite off. Anyway, looking back to when we mustve concieved, we only slept together one time during my ovulation. My husband did not finish in me. we were kinda like oh well, that was fun and all but kinda a waste. apparently it wasnt. so that means perhaps spermy fingers would do the trick as well!

My husband and I started trying a couple months after I had an ectopic pregnancy. We miscalculated my ovulation as a result of my cycle being quite off. Anyway, looking back to when we mustve concieved, we only slept together one time during my ovulation. My husband did not finish in me. we were kinda like oh well, that was fun and all but kinda a waste. apparently it wasnt. so that means perhaps spermy fingers would do the trick as well!

Sorry about your ectopic pregnancy! =( Glad to hear you were able to get pregnant again ! Congrats! And lmao @ "oh well that was fun but a waste" lol. Well great then I have hope =) I hope either spermy fingers or the pullout method failed lol.

this thread is so funny ely27 :haha: I can't wait to see if you get your spermy fingers baby :haha:

sorry to hear about your **** of an ex boyfriend, I really hope that things change and you find love again! :kiss:

:hugs:

this thread is so funny ely27 :haha: I can't wait to see if you get your spermy fingers baby :haha:

sorry to hear about your **** of an ex boyfriend, I really hope that things change and you find love again! :kiss:

:hugs:

AWW thank you =) I appreciate it. I hope things change and he regrets it and chases me!!!! lol :haha:

Anyway Ill update on spermy fingers outcome!!! I feel the pressure! lol I really do hope for it thhough.

I don't think it is unkind of her to say she gets pregnant easily, it's a fact of life that some women get pregnant easily and some don't. I thought I thought I would get pregnant easily too, but I am finding out I don't.

Not saying its mean that she does just that coming on a ttc forum and mentioning "oh every other time I've had sex I've gotten pregnant" isn't good etiquette for here. :nope:

But whatever.

I don't think it is unkind of her to say she gets pregnant easily, it's a fact of life that some women get pregnant easily and some don't. I thought I thought I would get pregnant easily too, but I am finding out I don't.

Not saying its mean that she does just that coming on a ttc forum and mentioning "oh every other time I've had sex I've gotten pregnant" isn't good etiquette for here. :nope:

But whatever.

But what if she has? I don't think people should have to censor saying if they think they will fall pregnant easily...

I agree, this forum is for everyone who's trying to conceive not just people who find it difficult

My ex and I used to use the pull out method and I never got pregnant, but now I know that I may have some issues that make it harder for me to get pregnant. That being said, DH and I got pregnant with our son fooling around before putting on a condom (despite my fertility issues), so I think it is definately more likely you would get pregnant from the sex before he pulled out, than from the spermy fingers, but if he had one little swimmer on his finger, it is always a possibility!

Thank you i appreciate it. And are you pregnant now or is your son born?

No not pregnant now... my DS is 8! We are TTC #2 and have been for 9 months. We got a BFP in July but MC'd in August.

But whatever.

But what if she has? I don't think people should have to censor saying if they think they will fall pregnant easily...

thank you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->