Preggy from sperm fingers?

I agree, this forum is for everyone who's trying to conceive not just people who find it difficult

exactly! i was going to say that and you beat me to it! lol. thanks i appreciate the back up:hugs:

I don't think it is unkind of her to say she gets pregnant easily, it's a fact of life that some women get pregnant easily and some don't. I thought I thought I would get pregnant easily too, but I am finding out I don't.

My ex and I used to use the pull out method and I never got pregnant, but now I know that I may have some issues that make it harder for me to get pregnant. That being said, DH and I got pregnant with our son fooling around before putting on a condom (despite my fertility issues), so I think it is definately more likely you would get pregnant from the sex before he pulled out, than from the spermy fingers, but if he had one little swimmer on his finger, it is always a possibility!

Thank you i appreciate it. And are you pregnant now or is your son born?

No not pregnant now... my DS is 8! We are TTC #2 and have been for 9 months. We got a BFP in July but MC'd in August.

wow 8! and im sorry =/ ive had a few of those. i wish you the best of luck and lots of baby dust! :dust::dust:

I don't think it is unkind of her to say she gets pregnant easily, it's a fact of life that some women get pregnant easily and some don't. I thought I thought I would get pregnant easily too, but I am finding out I don't.

My ex and I used to use the pull out method and I never got pregnant, but now I know that I may have some issues that make it harder for me to get pregnant. That being said, DH and I got pregnant with our son fooling around before putting on a condom (despite my fertility issues), so I think it is definately more likely you would get pregnant from the sex before he pulled out, than from the spermy fingers, but if he had one little swimmer on his finger, it is always a possibility!

No not pregnant now... my DS is 8! We are TTC #2 and have been for 9 months. We got a BFP in July but MC'd in August.

wow 8! and im sorry =/ ive had a few of those. i wish you the best of luck and lots of baby dust! :dust::dust:

Thanks:dust: to you too! I never thought I would have such a gap between my children, but hey that's life! Hopefully my Dr. has got my problem figured out and I won't have too many more months TTC! You never know, I may have to try sperm fingers this month!

Thanks:dust: to you too! I never thought I would have such a gap between my children, but hey that's life! Hopefully my Dr. has got my problem figured out and I won't have too many more months TTC! You never know, I may have to try sperm fingers this month!

hahahaha i think everyone will secretly try sperm finger WHEN (being positive) i announce my :bfp: lol.

I really hope you get yours too=)

I actually thought about spermy fingers last night lol...OH pulled out and put the swimmers on my stomach (SORRY TMI) and I know kinda weird when your TTC but were just switching it up trying not to make it feel like were not strictly in reproductive mode :) Anyways I chuckled to myself about scooping some up and sending them on their way ...

I actually thought about spermy fingers last night lol...OH pulled out and put the swimmers on my stomach (SORRY TMI) and I know kinda weird when your TTC but were just switching it up trying not to make it feel like were not strictly in reproductive mode :) Anyways I chuckled to myself about scooping some up and sending them on their way ...

hahahahahah lmfaoooo :haha: lol! How funny. im literally cracking up! :laugh2:

and no i get what you mean!

hahahahahah lmfaoooo :haha: lol! How funny. im literally cracking up! :laugh2:

and no i get what you mean!

LOL!

if you look up infertility you will see that it says "unable to sustain a pregnancy"; so she can get pregnant but can't keep it I personally think this is MUCH worse than not being able to fall pregnant, imagine FINALLY getting it and then it being ripped away from you. Those who fall pregnant easily and are ttc have just as much right to be here as those who cannot get pregnant. I personally loved that she asked this as I think things around here are filled with too much sorrow most days. I was personally having a crap day and was down about ttc and this thread gave me a good laugh and brightened my mood. So, OP, thank you for posting this and I REALLY hope that you get your BFP (as I do for everyone)!

BDawn- I really hope that you can feel better about ttc eventually. I understand how emotional this journey can be but keep remembering that the end result will be amazing and that we are all here for you (just like we are for any woman...and man if he so chooses to join us).

ok off my soapbox now

if you look up infertility you will see that it says "unable to sustain a pregnancy"; so she can get pregnant but can't keep it I personally think this is MUCH worse than not being able to fall pregnant, imagine FINALLY getting it and then it being ripped away from you. Those who fall pregnant easily and are ttc have just as much right to be here as those who cannot get pregnant. I personally loved that she asked this as I think things around here are filled with too much sorrow most days. I was personally having a crap day and was down about ttc and this thread gave me a good laugh and brightened my mood. So, OP, thank you for posting this and I REALLY hope that you get your BFP (as I do for everyone)!

BDawn- I really hope that you can feel better about ttc eventually. I understand how emotional this journey can be but keep remembering that the end result will be amazing and that we are all here for you (just like we are for any woman...and man if he so chooses to join us).

ok off my soapbox now

I just had a mc 3 months ago so I certainly agree that its worse than not getting pregnant, however, it took me almost 3 years to just get pregnant and I had no help from any doctors and felt it would never happen then when I got it I had 6 DAYS to have that bliss, really only 1 since I started bleeding the day after and knew it was wrong. I feel its not very nice or considerate for someone to come on here and say what she said even if some did end in a mc, she still got further than some on here and she still got one to stick. If only we could all be so easy to get pregnant. Excuse me for having feelings and being hurt for someone saying that.

I'll just leave and take this horrible path on my own again.

Sounds like someone is lashing out their anger and jealousy here! :dohh:

As for spermy fingers... this whole thing made me laugh so bad :rofl: I am not TTC just yet.... but hopefully soon but I am going to be popping in here to see if "spermy fingers" worked :haha:

ok off my soapbox now

Aw thank you. Im glad I was able to make you smile :hugs: I really cant imagine how it feels to try to get pregnant over and over since this is the first time im doing the 2ww so i can only speak about losing a baby and yes its very hard. i dont even want to reply to dawn anymore because im on here to support and be supported and go through this with everyone. Everyone has a different story and no ones story is better or of more value than anothers. I want us all to get BFP and this would be the most important pregnancy of my life SO im in the same boat as you all. Im not here to be NEGATIVE or argue or JUDGE. What i said i was simply saying as a fact to add to my odds of being pregnant by spermy fingers, not to hurt anyone, i already apologized if it did offend anyone, clearly showing it was never meant in a bad way. So if she wants to continue she can. But I wont. I just want to continue enjoying everyone comppany and keep rooting for all our BFP!!!!! =) THanks Helena Lynn!!!!! :hugs:

anger yes, jealousy nope.

Im going to say this once and if you want to continue go make a thread about me somewhere else please dont continue on my thread. when you first said something about it I APOLOGIZED for any offense because I did NOT mean for it to come out in any bad way. But you are no better than I, vice versa. Everyone here has a story, heartaches, and we are all here hoping for a pregnancy. I dont know why you are so angry or concerned with me but im here to share good spirits with others. you clearly are not in good spirits so take it somewhere else please. I hope you get BFP because I know thats why we are all here and we ALL deserve it to be on this site reaching out to each other. ALL OF US. I apologized, ive been ignoring all this, but im annoyed now. bye

As for spermy fingers... this whole thing made me laugh so bad :rofl: I am not TTC just yet.... but hopefully soon but I am going to be popping in here to see if "spermy fingers" worked :haha:

LOL thank you!! I will def update hopefully by next week i get my :bfp::bfp:

It would be out of order if ely had gone in the long term ttc forum and said how easy she gets pregnant but she didn't. Maybe if people are sensitive about seeing people getting bfp's quickly or saying how easily they have gotten pregnant they should stay in that section, just a suggestion.

this thread made LOL!!!! hope spermy fingers work when will u b testing il b stalking :) x

It would be out of order if ely had gone in the long term ttc forum and said how easy she gets pregnant but she didn't. Maybe if people are sensitive about seeing people getting bfp's quickly or saying how easily they have gotten pregnant they should stay in that section, just a suggestion.

lmao im getting beat to everything. i just thought of the long term thing too. that forum is for people who are having issues and yes i would get killed there if i had said it, and well deserved. but here, everyone has different everything.... ahhh whatever.lol

I'll be so happy if spermy fingers work :haha:

go ely :happydance:

lmao hahaha me tooooo!!! and i really feel pregnant. yesterday i peed alllllll day and i can usually go just twice a day. last night i peed before bed and had to get up 15 min later to pee again. and big amounts not little pees:haha: lol.

this thread made LOL!!!! hope spermy fingers work when will u b testing il b stalking :) x

lol =) im really glad this thread is making people chuckle! I just hope i have the last laugh in the end muahahah lol. well i tested 6 days before my missed period and got BFN but Im sure it was too soon because in my pregnancies i never ever teested early. i might not be on of "THOSE". sooo i refuse to be disappointed again. im going to test on the 24/25th :happydance: come on :bfp:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->