pregnacare original?!

tjayne07

1 earth 1 angel 1 on way
Reaction score
So ive just been to the chemist to get my vits and they didnt have folic acid on its own but she said we have pregnacare original....she asked how far along I was so I told her and she had to double check with the pharmacist.
To me she seemed hesitant to give it to me.
All she said was its fine as long as im not taking any other vits at it has all I need in it.
Is anybody else taking this? I dont want to take it until I know 100% and not seeing mw until next tues.

I bought this the other day, but ive not started it yet as i'm so concerned about being ill. last time i used it i was phsyically sick. I know baby needs the extra folic acid so i'm contemplating going to folic acid only.

But i was told pregnacare is absolutely fine by my gp :flower: Think it just depends on what works with your body, as long as there is no vitimin A, as its not meant to be had in pregnancy x

I bought pregnacare original in my last pregnancy but didn't get to start taking it as I had a mc. I have been taking it since my BFP last Monday and all has been fine for me x

I take pregnacare original and 5mg folic acid xx

Shamz, your back!! Congratulations, H&H 9 months xx

I'm taking pregnacare original and as long as you take it with food as directed, i've had no issue with it at all :) x

I'm taking this too. Apparently pregnant women need supplements of vit D and Pregnacare has this as well as the recommended folic acid.

I'm taking it too. However I cannot take it first thing in the morning as it makes me feel very sick. I wait until mid morning and then it's fine, but I hate that it is so enormous. I call it my horse tablet!

Yeah they are pretty huge. It makes me feel ill if I don't take it as soon as I wake up. Weird how it affects everyone differently..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->