Pregnancy after having a baby

Blondey2012

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted some advice if any one has been in this situation before or knows anyone who has.

My daughter is exactly 3 months old and when she was 3 weeks old I started back on the pill, this was a pill packet from before I got pregnant with my daughter and the date on the back was end of 2015. I asked my health visitor and she said it would be ok to use these. So I started back on my pill when she was 3 weeks old, me and OH had sex when she was 6-7 weeks old and then again when she was about 9 weeks old (she is now 13 weeks and 2 days)

I took a break from my pill when she was 9 weeks and had my bleed.

For the last 2 weeks I have been suffering with headaches, nausea, cramps and bloating. Along with NO weight loss!! I am now on my next pill break and havent had a bleed yet.

My question is what are the chances I am pregnant? I know you are most fertile after having a baby and I just wondered if anyone has been in this situation or knows anyone who has been and what the outcome was.

I have to go to the supermarket and its a toss up between tampons or a pregnancy test!

Sorry for the long post! Just all you lot were so good when I was TTC my daughter.

x

I'm not too sure about the science Hun but I guess it's possible. Test! Good luck, let us know. X

I would say test. I know re-starting on the pill can really get your body back on track, but missing any pills in the pack can throw it way out of wack and you can have random bleeding. I would also say you could likely be pg since it has essentially been 4 weeks since dtd and the last two have been with symptoms. Good Luck! Cant wait to hear from ya!

I doubt it, if you've been taking your pill correctly? Which it seems like you have? I also had a lot of the symptoms you describe around the same time as you. I even had ''morning sickness''. I was convinced I was pregnant again but I wasn't :shrug:

I think it just takes your body some time to get back to normal after having a baby and all the symptoms are just part of that. Do test though!

It can take alot longer than 3 months for your body to get back on track. Do a test to ease your mind but you probably just need to wait it out.

I didn't get a period for 10 months after having Lily so it cpould just be that your cycles haven't regulated. Unless u missed a pill or were sick / had diarrhea then I doubt you'd be pregnant but who knows!

its most likely just the hormones coursing through your body hun

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your comments.

I waited it out and AF appeared :-( so broody for a little brother or sister for DD but obviously not the time at the moment.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->