Pregnancy after Miscarriage

I suppose I got pregnant on my second cycle. We started trying right away, I had lochia for six weeks ( I gave birth to twins at 23+5), then a period before lochia had really stopped, then a proper cycle/period, now I am pregnant so never got this period.

I can honestly say it felt like forever though! We got pregnant the first month of trying before, and I felt such a desperate need to concieve again after our loss. As it turns out I am lucky, as due to complications in my pregnancy it turns out I would probably be dead had I concieved in the first three months after I had the girls. :wacko:

my option isnt on there! I mc at beginning of august and was pg again by the end of august! Apparantly doctors are now telling people to try as soon as possible to concieve after mc as it lowers the risk of havin another! Plus your really fertile after a mc as i found out!

We went for a scan in march 2010 and baby should of been 11+1 but no heartbeat and only measure 8+6 :-( had tablets on 15th march, no period till May, then one in june, and july and now positive test on 11th august, got a scan booked for thursday 26th of august, terrified to say the least!!

I had mmc in march, dnc april 6th and first AF on 11th may.....and recently got BFP on 12th august, so roughly 4 months x

After my first two mc I didnt try so I spose I cant count that, but 3rd miscarriage was at 9 weeks in June 09, 3 cycles then got BFP in Sept, lost that early at 4w 4d had AF got pregnant before next one, that one was ectopic, had methotrexate where u have to wait for 3 months anyway and got BFP in May 10 so 5 cycles later (as didnt have proper AF till December.

This is really interesting reading!! I just had a chemical and my OH wants to wait a cycle before trying again whereas i wanna get stuck in again as soon as. He said he had read theres more chance of another M/C if u try straight after, but according to some replies here thats not always necessarily the case.

Thanks ladies xxxx

Oh hun :hugs:

I seen you got your :bfp: and I was really happy for you :(

:hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss:

God hun sorry ive only just seen this lol. Im more relieved than anything that i can actually fall pregnant cos i was beginning to wonder. xx

Thanks for this.
Just discovered I have had mmc at 11+4.

Gives me hope that I won't have to wait too long for BFP again.

it took us 2 cycles i had my d&c in may 2010 i was 8 weeks and i got pregnant in July but still very very scared i keep thinking what if it will happen again ??

Thanks bobo, congratulations && sending you lots of sticky dust!!!

:dust: x x x x

We had two cycles of trying. I suppose it was three but not counting the first 'cycle' as it was right after the ERPC and we wanted to wait until the first AF.

Ladies we've had 199 responses!
That's faaaabulous :dance:

:flow: x x x x

This is really interesting reading!! I just had a chemical and my OH wants to wait a cycle before trying again whereas i wanna get stuck in again as soon as. He said he had read theres more chance of another M/C if u try straight after, but according to some replies here thats not always necessarily the case.

Thanks ladies xxxx

Oh hun :hugs:

I seen you got your :bfp: and I was really happy for you :(

:hugs: :kiss: :hugs: :kiss:

God hun sorry ive only just seen this lol. Im more relieved than anything that i can actually fall pregnant cos i was beginning to wonder. xx

I have to admit there is a certain peace of mind here.. at least with me. I used to pray to just have a sign that I could GET pregnant! I'm definitely feeling better about trying again and not having to face the nightmare it was before.

Hopefully we will all be taking this poll ourselves soon!!

I am still only ttc but can I ask how long it took for you ladies to get a negative pregnancy test after your mc, I will post mine in the pool if/when I get another bfp

It took me three weeks and it was the longest three weeks of my life :(
Some people may take longer to get a negative but if so it's advisable to ring the hospital and/or doctor :flower:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->