Pregnancy after Miscarriage

Great poll!

I got a BFP on the 18th cycle after my first MC, but MC again.
I won't vote as it doesn't really count, does it? x

Had a mmc 12wks erpc 13wks (in March), then 3 cycles before I got my BFP this morning!!! Used CBFM for last 2 cycles and pregnacare for last cycle, pregnacare as a friend who lost a tube 7 years ago took it the month before she conceived (after 7 years) and advised me to do the same....i therefore highly recommend it!!!

Hope all those wishing for a BFP get yours soon. X

Course it count Dan-O O:) :hugs:

Thanks for the tip flower74 although I've been on Pregnacare Conception for over a year :dohh: lol
This mooooorning??! Congratulations!! :dance:

:flower:

It took us 5 cycles, the best of luck to everyone who is ttc after a loss, its heart wrenching. xxxx

Mine was one cycle, it wasnt before this pregnancy, it was the one before I had my daughter. I had an MMC and had to have a D&C, i was advised to wait until after 1st period but chose not to, had the D&C bleed and 1 period then fell on and had a 100% problem free pregnancy :)

Good luck to you all

xxx

I had an early MC at 6 weeks and was pregnant again after ovulating twice :)
Unfortunately this pregnancy ended in MC too at 13 weeks and we didn't try again for 9 months because I wanted a break.
When we decided to try again I was pregnant within the first month and have just turned 20 weeks today :D
So good luck to all you ladies in TCCAL stay positive because it will happen for you I'm proof that after 2 MC's and a break you can have a (so far!) healthy pregnancy xxx

Hi think this is excellent but isnt it also good to know when you started trying again after mc and got your bfp??? Just an idea.
I mc in Oct, started trying in March and BFP that very month..

We waited 3 cycles then let nature take it's course and fell pregnant straight away, were lucky x

Hi think this is excellent but isnt it also good to know when you started trying again after mc and got your bfp??? Just an idea.
I mc in Oct, started trying in March and BFP that very month..

My intention was meant how many cycles trying (or NTNP) did you get your :bfp:
I'm not to sure how to edit a poll title?

Thanks Ladies :flow:

x x x x x x

I have had 3mcs after my 1st is was 5cyles 2nd was 2 cycles and then this one was 1cycle as well with a sticky. GOOD LUCK.

It took us 24+ cycles to get our :bfp: after my miscarriage.

I had a blughted ovum in June 2006. We tried for 3 years to get pregnant again and it just wouldn't happen. Was put on Clomid and after one month we got our long awaited :bfp:. My LO is my miracle...he is my heart!:cloud9:

I didn't start trying again right away, for me... we waited until February to start trying, although we didn't do any opks so more like ntnp and then got a :bfp: on June 7th, although my periods were very messed up at the time. Sorry I wasn't more straight forward with my answer.

Took one month after the 1st mc, unfortunately that too ended, then took another 3 cycles to get pg.

Thanks for your replies ladies! :flow:

Tons of sticky dust to you all! :dust:

x x x x x

I voted 10, plus we waited for first AF before trying

I had 0 cycles before I got my BFP after a loss. You didn't have that as an option. Good Luck to all of you ladies TTC after a loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->