Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

:grr: :grr: I called neonatal, they meant to be ringing me back but no sign, im on the brink of tears tbh because i feel like i have no-one. They are shit. Sorry but the after care is!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Sandi, keep ringing. I love the tattoos, you have.

Thank you dani, tiredness is a great symptom.

:hugs: sandi.

Jaiden is now 8lb 15oz. i have a piglet lol he is takin 3oz of milk every 3 hours, she sed he shud be able to go 4hrs now. cuz in the night i get no mre than 2 hours sleep in a row :dohh: and i dont get to sleep in the day cuz i have Jamie-Leigh home, apart from when she goes to pre-school for just 2 and a half hours a day. and i have no family or friends nr by :dohh:
she sed i cud try n give him a late feed at night of the hungrier baby milk to try n make him go a bit longer, but if hes happy then so am i, and im fine with him havin feeds 3 hourly if hes ok. yes i would like more sleep but ya know. thats motherhood lol

he is 2nd centile for weight, 25th for HC & 9th for height x she was really pleased with him.

:hugs:

Awww fab weight :) He sounds all in proportion. :thumbup:

hes long & skinny. i hope im reading the chart right :haha: i know for def hes on the 2nd centil for weoght cuz she told me tht bit :rofl:

Oh my days, i forgot how tireing having a newborn in the house is and its only been one day! Olivia cries if we leave the room with grace lol! She literally goes nuts, she wont touch her but she just wants her near her and if we try to tale her somwhere else in the house shes goes nuuts!
Have you got your results yet Lottie? I really hope they hurry up if you havent and that everything is ok

xx

lottieeeeeeee r u ok? gimmee a text if u need to xxxx

How is she still in there? HOW?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! :rofl:

:rofl: are you thinking over due hun?

I think so too:dohh: :happydance:

I've decided I'll go for the sweep on Tuesday :argh: Don't fancy it much.

DH is a bookie so heres hopin I go on Grand National :rofl:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: - For Sandi :hugs:

thought id share this with u :cloud9:

Attachments

• smiler.jpg
    smiler.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 8
Jaidens growing up - so, so so quick!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :cloud9::cloud9: Jaiden is sooooo cute. I wish I could have cuddles

i'll parcel him up ao u can have cuddles and i can have a decent nights sleep :rofl:

btw im just kidding haha dnt want social knockin on me door :haha:

LMAO, love that you have to do a btw I am joking statement. Wont tell them about the pm you just sent asking for my address and the advice on whether to bubble wrap him or not :winkwink::haha:

Disclaimer: I am of course joking :thumbup:

I actually have not held another baby other than Kaysie since Honey was born, I just sort of subconsciously avoided it, been around them but not helped. Guess I will be facing my fears later this year when I become an auntie for the first time.

I am so scared for tomorrow. How are you all?

:hugs: I couldnt even hold babies before Alex. I thought they were "too small"
:dohh: :rofl: who would have thought id be holding even smaller babies one day!!!! I think the last baby I held was 25weekers Holly? (I last held Lotties Findlay tbh but I dont say hes a baby!!!! :p)

I really, really hope tomorrow brings some better, reassuring news Tasha xxxxxxxxx

I bet newborns, and like 0-3 months must seem huge now? How big do your reckon your LO is going to be?

Thank you hun, it means a lot :hugs:

(I last held Lotties Findlay tbh but I dont say hes a baby!!!! :p)

Findlay says thank you for not calling him a baby!! :D

Please excuse any dodgy typing I'm trying to type lying down on my left side with Findlay cuddled up to me holding my hand (he's got a nasty cough hence not being in bed yet as he's feeling a bit sorry for himself). Nearly wet myself laughing earlier as he was lying on my tummy and bumpity kicked really hard and he got a look of total horror on his face and rolled off me :haha::haha:

I'd never held a baby at all before Findlay. In fact I think I've only held one baby since I had Findlay and I was so confused when Freya's Mum handed her to me as there were no tubes to worry about and she had normal muscle tone and allsorts, totally unchartered territory for me lol. I'm so intrigued what it might be like to have a 'normal' wireless baby that eats.

I've got absolutely everything crossed for you here Tasha for tomorrow xxx

Lottie ur my text buddy btw its decided u can announce bambino on here :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"