Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

he now has glittery nail varnish on his toes, but i never told you that........

*snigger* :haha::haha: You do realise that I'll be thinking of that next time I see you both at Dona's :haha:

Really hope the gps can be of some help Tasha or can at least chase up the consultant for you. Did Babybond email the scan report to your consultant or just send a copy to your gp?

yeah, we're matching now lottie ;)

:rofl: at the toe nails. I quite often do Matt's barbie pink, but ssssh. :haha:

I am glad, it is not just me that gets annoyed with it, it confuses me, cos how is a receptionist qualified to say who needs an emergency appointment or not? I will tell them everything :thumbup:

Lottie, sent to my Gp cos I put them as the point of contact, the amount of times I have seen the antenatal team lose stuff that came via mail, I thought it better to go the GP who can fax it straight through if need be. :thumbup:

Are you going to book an early scan or will you manage to be good and hold out until your dating scan?

I am going to hold out til my dating scan I think :thumbup: had those pulling feelings in tummy this morning and a bit of nausea...so feeling a bit better!!

I hope you get on okay at the GP's Tasha, refuse to move until they do something.

:hugs::hugs: Tasha x
SB nice to see you still here :hugs: nice big overdue 10 pounder:flower:

Hope everybody else is doing ok and bumps all still cooking, babies are all doing well :hugs: to everybody x

Morning girls,

I thought I would pop on to let any of you that are on my facebook, and didnt see my status (which I put up cos I didnt want people to worry given whats going on) know, I deactivated last night for a bit. I just need to protect myself for a bit, I am so grateful for the support from my friends on there, but as a whole it makes me feel worse, so time out is what I need.

The same goes for here for a bit, I end up feeling worse (not that is not a fab forum as you all know) because my head just isnt in the right place right now, I am so scared.

I will still be using this thread (that is if you dont mind???), because I feel as if you girls can get some/most/all of my anxieties, worries, wont say stupid things etc, even if I dont 'belong' here.

Thank you so much for always being here :hugs:

Tasha your lil home is here ;)

:rofl: Sandi, true.

40 weeks tomorrow Sandi. Eeee, so excited for you.

I am 23 weeks today, which actually makes me feel worse not better, but will probably text you why, cos it is a bit stupid.

How are you?

Tasha massive :hugs:

I don't belong hear anymore but just pop in to see how you all are :hugs: x

Tasha: I'm glad you'll still pop in on here, you belong here. Sorry that being 23 weeks is making you feel worse not better :hugs: I'm glad that the hospital were good yesterday and have referred you to fetal med for them to keep a close eye on you xx

Sandi: OMG 2 days until you are overduuuuuuuue!!

I'm ok Tasha. Was gonna get a rainforest swing today but phoned the woman and its been taken. £20 it was, almost new aaaaarrrrgggghhh :grr:

Got my sweep today i am dreading it :rofl:

I'm getting to the "everyones had their baby but me" stage. I dont mind, in fact the later the better because of MIL. Everyones skipping the queue, all my mates, who would have thought it!!

Oooo good luck with the sweep! That's fantastic timing for your MILs holiday as it means you get even longer without her, yay!! :haha:

her holibags are the 22nd, the latest i have is the 20th. so the later the better, less complaining ;)

Thank you girls. :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: Mumof4, I have had lots of loses if you ever want/need to talk. :hugs:

How dare it be taken? :rofl: Ooooh a sweep, I have never had one, you will have to describe it to us :haha: Fingers crossed LO stays in until 42 weeks then, that is a sentence I have never written before.

Lottie, how are you? I think of you so much. How is Findlay?

You know I wonder if everyone thinks I am over reacting, but I cant help it at all, placental insufficiency, problems with organs due to brain sparing are all part of why H grew her wings, so it freaks me out, makes me think it is gonna happen again, keep trying to tell myself that it was cos it was all undetected, but it isnt much reassurance.

\\:D/ Is she the sort that even if you don't answer the phone will sit and leave long rambling messages on the answer machine complaining?

:rofl: Matt's Nan did that once, took up the whole tape :haha: luckily no tape any more, so Sandi's MIL can leave one as long as she like :haha:

Thanks Tasha same to you hun if you ever need anything just pm :hugs: x

I'm not too bad thanks Tasha, I'm trying to forget about the amnio results as much as I can for now as I'm slowly driving myself insane constantly carrying the phone around the house just in case it rings.
After our chat about measurements the other night I booked myself in for a 4D growth scan with Babybond for Friday evening as I totally freaked out (not your fault at all btw after all I did say I wanted to know) as I don't think I'd fully understood just how low on the centiles Bumpity is (if she's even on one), now I understand why the sonographer had the face she did at my anomaly scan. I stupidly googled that night too and google was really not my friend when it comes to growth probs where the head is being restricted too :cry:
I googled yesterday to find out who the fetal med consultant is for my maternity hospital to ask my consultant if she could refer me to see them in light of measurements and turns out my consultant is one of the fetal med consultants so that's 'handy' at least.

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry, I am praying that Bumpity has put on masses of weight, length, everything. When was your scan done, gestation? The things I have read about symmetrical small for gestational age, say that it could be that baby is just small.

I know that is no comfort to you though :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"