Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

It was 22+3. Unfortunately chromosome abnormalities and my medical condition can both cause severe early onset iugr and chromosome abnormalities tend to cause it to be symmetrical which I don't think is helping my stress levels. I asked the sonographer at the scan if it could be that baby is just small and she said not with measurements like those and that there will be an underlying reason for it and we'd just have to wait for the amnio results to come back to find out if the genetic issue is the likely cause or not :nope:

I'm really hoping Fridays scan brings good news (I'm praying that part/all of the problem was clots starting in the placenta limiting blood flow and that the clexane has helped and so she is now growing better) whether that be she's had a huge growth spurt since the last scan or even just that she hasn't fallen any further behind as I'm stressing so much that if she turns up anytime soon she's going to be too small for them to help her as they'll never be able to get lines or tubes in her :cry:

Did Babybond give you any idea of fetal weight or are Bubble and Bumpity too small for that at the mo?

Oh Lottie, I wish there was more that I could do to reassure you, because I do know the praying that shew hasn't got smaller. It is so unfair that you are having to go through this worry. I will pray that it was the placenta and the clexane has sorted it!

They did give me an idea, and it is the reason why I am bothered about being 23 weeks. You see I found out that two hospitals within the trust I am at (Imperial, London) accept from 23 weeks, great, except that Bubble isn't near the important 500 grams, it bothers me that should they decide that this week or the next few weeks that they need to get her out, that then because of he size/weight they won't be a lot they can do. Does that make sense to you? Cos it seems stupid and irrational to me, but pregnancy makes me that way. Lol.

Lottie I have everything crossed that Friday brings good news, and they will be able to say Bumpity is over that 500grams.

The hugest hugs x

:hugs: to tasha & lottie

Sandi, its ur due date 2moro :happydance: how are u doin? hows alex? x

you&me how are u? x

Im gonna curl up n hide :argh:

Had my sweep she basically done an internal stretching my cervix. Wasnt fun. Dont like thaaaaaat!

She said my cervix is still quite far bk but baby is very very low. But i looked at my notes and im less engaged? I take it engagement changes all the tine and going by Alex she never did engage til my waters were broken in theatre. :shrug:

She realised I havent a clue what to expect anymore even although its my second. :dohh:

I was shopping about 2 hours ago and was in agony. Couldnt walk. Honest i was tip toeing and biting my nails, petrified!

Il reply later to everyone, right now im gonna curl up and sleep :/

:hugs: Tasha and Lottie.

Sandi, good luck hun, sweep sounds painful!

You and me, hows it going? Any new symptoms?

Lianne, wow he's very cute!:hugs:

Eilidh's doing good, she's colicky so not much sleep, weight gain is good now and she's very shouty:haha:

Got some problems with Anja though. She's stoped growing like my son:cry: We still don't know whats causing his dwarfism and his weak bones and it looks like Anja has whatever it is. She's not even on the charts now. Thankfully we have a geneticist already doing tests on my son but its taking forever to get a diagnosis.

I am doing okay thanks Lianne, super super tired :flower:

Hope you're all okay? x

all ok here. im just super tired too lol

Jaiden feeds every 3 hours, so by the time hes fed & changed i prob get about 2 hours. in 1 night i get between 4 & 6 hours sleep.

sandi - rest rest rest! :hugs:

:hugs: mummy3

you&me :hugs: i think the tiredness in pregnncy is the worst thing u can have, i hated it. i wa ssick the whole pregnancy i was glad the tiredness didnt last. oh apart from SPD the tiredness is the worst lol

I'm with you, the tiredness is awful during pregnancy, add to that insomnia:nope:

Lianne we're feedind every 2/3 hours also:hugs: Won't last forever:sleep:

:hugs:'s everyone.

Other than the tiredness, still nada, still not feeling pregnant yet :shrug:

Did the midwife have a guess at when you will go into labour Sandi?

:flower: Tasha.

Hope you're okay Lottie.

Ahhh sleepless nights, thankfully they do come to an end eventually...blimmin hard at the time though.

Thank you girls.

Lottie I hope you're 'okay'. :hugs::hugs:

Sandi, it only took her almost forty weeks to realise that anything past when Alex was born you wont know about? That mw is on the ball aint she? :haha: How are you doing now hun? :hugs:

mummy3, glad to read that Eilidh is doing so well. I am sorry to read about Anja, I hope she and your little boy get a diagnosis sooner rather than later. :hugs:

dani, tiredness is a great symptom to have, it means your body is working extra hard growing your LO, if I were to write embrace the tiredness would you hit me with a frying pan? *runs away* :haha:

Lianne, four to six hours a night must be a killer. Are you able to sleep in the day or not a chance?

Oh and Sandi, I read most 2nd + babies dont engage until labour, so dont worry about that at all :thumbup:

not a chance. if Jaiden gets up around 4 or 5 istay up, by the time i have fed him etc the other 2 will be gettin up, Jamie-leigh is home with me apart from gpin pre-school for 2 and a half hours a day but the time i get back home and fed Jaiden there is no point in trying to sleep bcuz i have to go back out to pick the kids up. so nope no sleep in the day :(

i have no idea how i am managing on so little sleep...

:rofl: No frying pans Tasha!! ...I am fully embracing it...even getting an hours nap on the sofa most afternoons, so can't be all that bad!!

the midwife doesnt look optimistic that its gonna hapoen any time soon. another sweep booked for wednesday and an induction is getting booked that day for in that following few days.

its strange, i never understood why people were in so much of a hurry for their babies to come but for rme i realise its not me being impatient for baby to come out, but the need to get on my feet again, and be more able for alex. i am struggling to move around :cry: and it does get to you. However i am happy to wait for induction too. cause im weird like that. At least its a set date and i will know when i am going in etc.

I am soooooooo excited to write this..............................

HAPPY DUE DATE SANDI!!!!!!!!!!! 40 WEEKS!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy 25 weeks Lottie!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Happy 25 weeks Lottie....:flower:

AND...

Happy due date Sandi!!!!!!

:wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo:

How pretty is my rainbowness Tasha :rofl:

:rofl: cute isnt it?

How are you all today?

I just went through Honey's memory box, cos I needed to send photos of her hand and footprints, photos etc to the journalist. Think her story is going to be in next weeks local newspaper.

Wow that all happened fast. Be kind to yourself today then hunny. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->