Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

er thanks for the thanks baboo?

Whooooooo hoooooo sandi I'm so frigging excited for u. I can't get over the fact that u not jus got to full term but it looks as if u guna go over lol. No on a serious note I'm sooooo happy for u and the thought of bringing baby home same time must b a great feeling. U guna have pain releif- u thought much about it. Good on ya. Xxx

Dippy i am officially overdue today :rofl: argh!
I wont lie, i am very very uncomfy and in pain but its so worth it. Ive tried the oils in the bath, raspberry tea, and nothing :shrug:

I dont want an induction much now. It would b sad to have to start things off unnaturally when Alex came on her own, just wouldnt seem right, to get this far and not manage proper! Hard to explain!

Im gonna try for a water birth but its looking less likely every day :dohh:

all i want is to take baby home healthy though!

Afternoon girls, it is sooooooo hot here again :happydance:

I am really, really tired. I dint even have a bump yet :wacko:

How are you all today?

Sandi, I hope you get your water birth, I have always wanted one, I am a right water baby, so it seems ideal but too high risk. How are you? Gaga?

we fell asleep, just up :blush: Really tired too hun, and i want to bite everyones head off. :rofl: Told DH to piss off this morning when he asked me if i wanted anything from the shops this morning :shock: i am a total :mamafy:

You have every reason to be tired and a bit of a cow hun, hormones, heat, anxiousness. Glad you both got a nap.

I went to be induced with N-M, and went into labour whilst waiting for a bed, the mw said it was really common for that to happen, almost as if you baby/body knows, so dont give up of hope of it happening :hugs:

well i had a lil concern today, friend tells me its the start of my plug. Something weirds hapenin anyway,...

Congratulations on being overdue Sandi :happydance::happydance:

Thanks for the message Tasha, I'm 'glad' it's not just me people are saying that too although I do wish people would think before they type/speak and not make comments like that to either of us :hugs:

This time tomorrow I'll be on my way home from my scan and know how Bumpity's growth is doing and also hopefully get confirmation again she is a girl. Knowing my luck they were wrong and she'll have morphed into a boy now I've got excited about her being a girl :dohh: I'm trying to stay calm as I know that getting stressed won't make her grow any faster but I can't help but worry in case she hasn't had a huge growth spurt or has fallen even further behind :nope:

lottie didnt they get bk in touch about the test?

well i had a lil concern today, friend tells me its the start of my plug. Something weirds hapenin anyway,...

Ooooo sounds promising!! My plug looked all 'snotty' and blood streaked when I lost it, absolutely disgusting!! (no idea if plugs look the same all the way through or not though as mine went at 27wks)

No still not heard anything :nope: Someone was saying in another section of BnB that they had tests for a specific chromo issue and it took 3-4wks to get their results back and I'm now sitting at 3 weeks 3 days.

When I see the midwife first thing on Tuesday do you think it's worth me trying to demand she sends me for an NHS growth scan as everyone else seems to get sent for them if their fundal height is more/less than 2 wks different than their dates and my fundal height is 9cm less than how many weeks I am :wacko:

Certainly worth it hun. Oh god defo say! Dont ask u dont get!

Ooooh Sandi that is exciting. Fingers crossed for you.

I am glad the message helped Lottie, I am seriously considering get a t-shirt that says, there is nothing I can do to make baby bigger. I will be thinking of you so much tomorrow Lottie, and absolutely yes push for an NHS scan. :hugs:

Lottie im so sleepy and all over the place. My concentration has gone. Good luck for the scan tomorrow. I really hope its positive.
Tasha any developments on what they r gonna do for you?

Nope, I rang dau because I dont have the number of Ed (fetal medicine bloke), they took my details and said he would ring me, a little while later another doctor (from dau) rang to tell me he is out of the hospital, and would call tomorrow. Ever get the feeling you are banging head against a brick wall?

So the plan for tomorrow is, give him til 11am, if he hasnt called give them a call and one hour to call me back, if not then contact PALS and try get them to help.

The plan for today, stop reading my notes over and over torturing myself with the fact her tummy only grew 2mm in two weeks.

Did dh get the swing hun?

Stop it tasha you have enough to deal with darlin!! Dont read too much into things and ignore google.

Yeah he got it, cant get the music going though? Gonna try new batteries. Then the one i missed out on a few days ago? The seller phoned me this morning, £20 it was gonna be :dohh: argh!

I cant help it, it is kinda an obsession, iykwim? I have been out every day this week, for long periods of time because I am driving myself mad, constantly researching. Tut.

Just tell yourself the £20 was probably not in as good condition. :thumbup:

Is your hubby working Sat, that is a big day in racing isnt it?

Heeeeey i am Barb ( or hotmum lol)

and I have a 34 weeks baby ( my first son ) with neirly 5 pounds and 18 inches

Has diagnosed with pre eclampsia and I HAD to deliver after 24 hours hospitalized lol

He was born with some lungs problems, and eating disorder... Was in the Hospital for 14 days before going home =(

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTT I have a WONDERFUL and CRAZY and ACTIVE and PERFECT 2 year old now and I belive that we are choosen ! And having premies just make us strongers !

Well... I am preg again ( as you can see lol) BUT the Pre eclampsia got me last week, I was hospitalized for a week...
now i am in complete bed rest... trying to keep this baby for another month or so...
PLUS the protein meds, the high blood pressure, the pain... BUT IT IS ALL WORTH IT

Right NOW I am kind depressed...
I am going to my SECOND appoiment in the same week for a scam and some extras exams, because I went to my doc tuesday and my blood work came with anemia positive... Plus I gained 4 pounds in 1.5 weeks...
So i dont know what is going to happen tomorrow !
I really hope she can stay... Having a premie is a blessing, but with a 2 yrs old will be a mission !

anywaaaaaaaaays =) Hello to all ( and sorry for my story lol)

Is your hubby working Sat, that is a big day in racing isnt it?

Aye, he sure is, its Grand National. He's half looking forward to it, these things are meant to be fast paced. But will he make it? oooooh wh knows! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->