Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Yay I hope you are pushing right now S! I had to come check for an update...even though its 1:50am here. LOL

Well I also have raging heartburn! I never had so many things I am experiencing with this pregnancy with Lakai, some good (baby getting hiccups) and some bad (heartburn!).

How are you today Tasha?

wooohhhoooo goooo sandi!!! hopefully u will have ur 2nd little girly in arms soon.

i must say Tylers labour was much much worse than Jaidens, so i think ur right hun.

i'll keep checking for updates xx

OMfreakingG!!!

I log in to find Sandi is in labour...and could very well have had the baby by now.

Hope you are okay mrs...good luck!!

:yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee::wohoo::yipee:

any news?

im so excited for her xx she could well be home 2day :D

:rofl: I keep refreshing...I am so excited for her I could scream!!!

Eeeek!!! Just came to check on here because Sandi has been missing from facebook since last night which isn't like her, and I had a feeling something might be happening......ooooh so exciting!!! x

Sandi said I can let you all know....

Baby Tori arrived this morning (40+2) at 8.33am weighing 6lb 11oz.

Tori swallowed a bit of meconium so they are keeping an eye on her breathing just in case she needs a stint in neonatal although hopefully she'll avoid it and Sandi said she feels like she's been hit by a bus bless her.

I'm sooooooooo proud of you Sandi!! :D :D :D

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS

Cant wait to see pics. i hope Tori is ok hun xxxx

Congratulations Sandi!!! :D Tori is a lovely name :)

I really hope her breathing is ok and she doesnt have to go to neonatal!

Well done!

xxxx

Huge congratulations to you all :) I hope Tori is ok and doesn't have to go to neonatal. Can't wait to see pics!

xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done Sandi and welcome to the world baby Tori! Hope mum and baby are home soon.
p.s. Well done on becoming a big sister Alex!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well Done Sandi...welcome to the world Tori...enjoy being a big sister Alex!!

Stalker alert!!!

CONGRATS TO SANDI XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope Tori is doing ok xxx

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Congrats Sandi!!!!
Awww.. Alex and Tori!!!! <3

CONGRATS SANDI! Welcome baby Tori!!

I really hope everything turns out ok with her breathing and if she does visit the NICU, it's super speedy.

:hugs:

Nurses have been happy with Tori's breathing and said she's fine :thumbup::thumbup: Sandi said she's feeding like a pro :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->