Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hi Barb!Welcome over! i'm Sandi, i have a lil 27 weeker girl called Alex, and im overcooked is time *scratches head* :rofl:

im sorry pre E got you again! good to hear you are this far though! it must be hard being on bed rest with a two year old - it'd be almost impossible with my 21 month old!

Happy 30 weeks too! :happydance: and good luck for tomorrow, let us know how it goes Barb!

hmmmm girls i am now timing these pains im getting. They dont feel as bad as the ones i had with alex but who says this is gonna feel quite the same? ARGH!

Oooh so he might not make it, everything crossed. I think all of mine have felt different hun, besides remember you are watching for these now, in the early stages with Alex you werent so it might be the same as it was, iykwim?

Hi Barb, sorry to read about your pre-eclampsia, I hope the bed rest works for you. :hugs:

im thinking cause alex was smaller it may have been more intense?

anyways ive used a contraction timer, im almost ready to say......its contractions.......

the last 5 have been 7-8 mins apart and lasting around 33 secs each. clockwork.

help! :rofl:

Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I am soooooo excited, Matt just asked me why I was bouncing around, and I squealed Sandi's having contractions :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: :haha:

7-8 minutes already. Walk as much as you can manage, cos that really does help but bit difficult with spd.

I wanna scream :rofl:

I reckon your body knew there was a point to prove, like oh I can go over due, see done it :haha:

well ive had nine now, they are averaging 36 secs and frequency of 8.30 mins.

shiiiiit lol, they seem to be geting stronger lol.

oh bugger bugger what do i do when do i go in i dunno lol

Lol Sandi, I think it is when they are 5 minutes apart from what I remember but to be fair I was induced with Morgan due to the pre-eclampsia, went to be induced with Naomi-Mae but was in labour so was already at the hospital, Honey I was induced, Kaysie induction. I never realised before I miss the whole ringing part :haha:

Intense is good, pinch the hubby or something :haha:

Oh my god, how exciting.........sounds like this is it!!! Wooooooooohoooooooo!!!

*squeal* How exciting Sandi!!! Remember to keep me updated!

Hi! I'm not pregnant, but I am stalking Sandi!! Haha. Mind if I lurk? :p

SANDI OMG! He he he...when I finally get a moment to catch up...you are in LABOR?! YESSSSSS!

Fuuuuuuuuuck its getting worse :wacko:

OMG!!:happydance: I think you go in when they are 5 mins apart? Have you got everything ready? Wow yay good luck hun!:hugs:

oh my gosh it is exciting ! lol

Yeah ! a full term and healthy baby hunn =) u deserve it !

How it feels, i have NO idea I NEVER had a labor before lol

Hi Barb, sorry to read about your pre-eclampsia, I hope the bed rest works for you. :hugs:

yeah I hope it works too lol

we will see tomorrow ... With the scam and the exams, to make sure she still growing fine...

PLUS this crazy anemia ... IDK, anywaaaays keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best !

---------------------

HEYYYYYYYY SANDY keep us updated ! It must be a painful but wonderful experience ( after all having him in your arms is worth it lol)

Anyone heard anything from Sandi?!

Rooting for you sweetheart! Cannot wait to hear baby is healthy, 8lbs plus...perfect and you are BOTH ok! Plus I am super curious about her name! :hugs:

4 hours ago she was in hospital and 4cm dilated :happydance::happydance:

Seems baby just wanted to prove to her Mummy that she could go overdue :haha:

yay 4 sandi. wer all soo xcited 4 u.
cant wait for ur update. im really looking forward to what your going to name the lil 1.

good luck - congrats and well done- u deserve it. after all the support and help uv provided to everyone u really deserve it. it couldnt happen to a nicer person. x

hope 2 hear from u soon.
xxxx

Another stalker here! Been keeping everything crossed for all you mummy's to be and so excited that Sandi made it to term. Can't wait for an update - i agree that she's been such an inspiration to others and always offered such great advise! Go on Sandi!!!

Wahooooooooo 4cm 5 hour ago, after 4cm it is usually around a cm an hour I was told, so in the next hour or so she could be pushing :happydance::happydance: I cant wait, sooooooooooo excited. I dont think i was this excited with mine :haha:

Barb, what are your iron levels like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->