Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Glad to hear you are okay :flower:

I am totally fed and and down in the dumps...can't cope with having FIL living here until housing gets sorted...it just keeps making me want to cry all the time :nope:

how long have u got him there for? dont u get on with him?

big hugs xx

hopefully FIL will not be with you guys to long, try not to stress to much :hugs:

:hugs: He is here until housing can sort him something out...but it all revolves around some habitual residency law as he has lived in Spain for the last 5 years...

Hope everyone is okay?

dani i just realised reagans birthday is xmas day. does it bother her?

my sisters is boxing day. she will be 18 this year and hates her birthday bein at xmas x

everytime i sit down to type someone (ie Alex or tori) kicks off :rofl: im soryr

Hi girls.

Not much happening here other than I am now at the hospital every week for scans (due to the stand in midwife referring me for a growth scan due to my fundal height last week) so I now have a doppler every Wednesday and a growth scan every 2nd Wednesday.

Off to see the consultant in a few days to discuss what the plan is for the rest of the pregnancy with Miss Bumpity being so small (as the consultant told me tonight that as I am past 24wks we have no option but to continue) so guess I'll find out in a few days if I'm going to be allowed my elective section or whether they'll make me have a VBAC and how close to term they'll let me go with the fact she's currently measuring 23wks.

Hope you're all doing ok xxx

Hiya Lottie babe
i am very glad to hear you have weekly scans. glad that stand in was around that day, maybe she was just meant to be there sweets.
You're amazing you know that ;)

I will update the first page as soon as i get the chance, alex has a excited fit when she sees the keyboard on the ipad pop up :rofl:

I am so sorry I have not been in here girls, well I have I read but dont know what to write because I dont want to panic any of you.

Lottie I am glad you will be getting regular scans hun :hugs:

dani i just realised reagans birthday is xmas day. does it bother her?

my sisters is boxing day. she will be 18 this year and hates her birthday bein at xmas x

Lianne :flower:...I think it bothers me more than her...:haha: it is a hard day really, if we make her birthday the highlight we lose some of that specialness of christmas...and vice versa, quite hard to find a nice balance...and we make sure she always has her party a week before so has a seperate day that is just all about her.

Lottie :hugs:

Tasha :hugs:

How are the girls Sandi?

How is Nic?

Im ok dani, im trying to keep PND at bay(i refused to take any more anti depressants when i found out i was pregnant) so i popped Tori in Alexs old carrier and pushed alex in her pushchair and made a point on going out. Much better tbh, Tori was far more happier in a carrier.I am finding myself feeling a bit crap, im putting on a face now but taking it out on DH, so im going to go out every day no matter what, even if its just a walk round the block.

Sandi I had PND with both Morgan and Naomi-Mae, it actually was one massive episode cos they were so close in age. So if you need to sound off then just drop me a message hun :hugs:

Thank you hun
I admittedly had a very very hard time dealing with it until mid 2nd tri but suddenly felt brand new after a while.
It doesnt surprise me i feel this way, its obviously pnd, because everything in reality is good

hey how are you all =)

well... I gave birth to Yasmin last week, and she is in the NICU so far !
I am really afraid since she is earlier than my first premie, and I am having a LOT of baby blues (big time...)
She is doing great I am just afraid, I keep blaming myself, what did I do wrong this time, what if, this and that ...

But we re better =) how s everybody?

Sandi :hugs:

Congratulations on the birth of Yasmin :flower:

have anybody had 2 premies and still think about a third child ?

just wanted to know if I am crazy =(
Everybody at the hospital were already asking what I am going to use as a birth control ( since Its 2nd time with pre E, and this time was MUCH worse...)
I understand and I dont think about it now, but it bothers me =(

anyways... sorry if I am rude, i am just really sad and disapointed at myself - know it is not my fault but.. I dont know what is wrong with my body...=(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->