Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

:hugs: Lottie :hugs:

Hey Nic :wave: I have been wondering how you have been?...I am good thanks...FIL was shipped out to my SIL's last night...it all got too much for me, having 2 young children and being pregnant with his lazy arse around was so hard work...luckily I never had to have any blood pressure checks in the time he was here, no doubt it would have been sky high :dohh:

Well...I still don't feel pregnant, just the tiredness :wacko: Scan next wednesday.

The doctors swabbed Reagan's tonsils...have discovered it is now bacterial tonsilitis she suffers with constantly instead of the viral type, so 2 more episodes and they are referring us!!

Haven't been posting a huge amount, sorry...I have felt so negative I didn't want to just moan :haha:

How is everyone else?

Look im happy to hear an inlaw rant lol!

Look im happy to hear an inlaw rant lol!

:rofl:

My babies were being affected...the man is so depressive and selfish...I pretty much said to Allan yesterday 'sort it out, or you can pack your bags with him, my kids come first'

Al works like 6am til 6.30pm...so it was me stuck at home all day with him :dohh:

He is at the SIL's now...but thinks he is only there for a week to give us a break :haha: Allan has yet to break it to him that he isn't coming back...do I get my hope up or sit wondering if indeed he will be back here?

How are you Sandi...and Alex and Tori?

We are good. Tori officially takes after me... A grump :rofl:
Got in laws tomorrow. :dohh: i am going to make sure that woman knows how angry i still i am, its not gone forgotten.:nope: they have phoned all the time. They know we switched the house phone off so they just phone DHs mobile like our rules dont apply to them.
Ideally if they or we emigrated, everything would be solved....

In-laws are a royal pain in the arse!!!!

Hugs? Lianne i want compensation lol

Hi everyone, sorry I've not been around much I'm just feeling very stressed and a bit down about everything and didn't want to add a load of negative vibes to the thread. Been thinking of you all though xxx

Lianne: My FIL isn't too bad thankfully (unlike my MIL who would have got on like a house on fire with Sandi's MIL:haha:) but there's absolutely no way on earth I could cope with him living here, it would drive me nuts!! The only parent I could cope with living with me is my Mum as she's just fab! :cloud9:

Sandi: Emigrating is a bit extreme, just move up here as there are 2 houses still for sale at the bottom of the road and everyone in our street is looooovely and the MIL will never find you here :haha: I can't believe Tori is 4 weeks old already, where has the time gone?!

Lottie thats what the threads here for- support :) or u can always pm me hun im always here. Xxx

I know, 4 weeks :/ the new baby Next size is too wee, shes in 0-3, albeit big but wtf?!?! Me no likey the quickness of it all.

Thing is having 2 seens to be far easier than i imagined, im a bit more pro-active now, i guess once you've had 1 bambino the next seems to be far easier. Honestly i was in ny jammies with Alex a lot at the start, nothing got done. Now everyones up, dressed, breakfast, showered, house tidyed and ive still got rest of the day.

Its weird what you can do when you've done it before :)

i agree sandi, ppl say to me how the hell do u cope with 3 little ones. firstly bcuz i have to/want to and secondly is easy and most of all BE ORGANISED!! :haha:

Hey Girls,

God i cant believe im writing in this thread in a non stalker way!!!

Something wasnt right, my boobs are massive and just felt a bit odd and havent had a period in about 2/3 months but thats nothing unusual for me (well since the boys i have seen most months but before hand i would see about once a year if i was lucky)

Anyway, just for my peice of mind i went and brought a test.

OH MY SHIITING GOD, POSITIVE! so was the second, third and fourth!!!!!

How is this possible??? i only have half a fallopian tube and was told that i would only ever concieve via ivf like i did with the boys???

Help? I have no idea what i feel, or even what to do??? The clinic called me and told me i was pregnant and dealt with all the scans and stuff like that

No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :happydance: i seen ur name and thought is she stalking or has news!?!?!?

Well hunny, pop to the docs and get the ball rolling :) :hugs: wow!!!!!!!! :)

I found out about 2 weeks after Alex turned one too ;) looks like we might have same age gap!

im pooing my pants!!!

Im gonna call my doctors on monday and see if they can fit me in and go from there!!!

I just dont understand how it happened(i know that sounds stupid) but hello, i have major plumbing issues!!!! rofl!!!

:rofl: its weird, i know its not on the same scale but i have PCOS and had 2 miscarriages. Before then i missed the pill a billion times, never got caught.

Had Alex, missed a pill, Hello Tori :dohh:

because the doctors told us after my operation that they only option was ivf so after the boys, the few times that we did the naughties we didnt use anything because we assumed that we couldnt fall pregnant!! My poor husband is in shock!!!!

I have already decided i am having my tubes tied, the husband is having the snip and we are never never having sex again!!!!!!! Simple!!!! :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->