Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Why don't you go with the flow Lottie, like whatever feels right at the time?

I'm impatient Sandi, I want her to have a name NOW! :rofl: (plus I want to get my bracelet and charms but I don't know what letter the second charm will need to be :haha:)

Why don't you go with the flow Lottie, like whatever feels right at the time?

I'm impatient Sandi, I want her to have a name NOW! :rofl: (plus I want to get my bracelet and charms but I don't know what letter the second charm will need to be :haha:)

:rofl: i know what you mean now!!!! LMAO!!!!

Aye hun, in fact it was in regards to our wee predicament but there was guests & lurkers and i suddenly felt uncomfortable! Not important tho xxx

Lol. time flies doesnt it! Jaiden is gonna be 3 months soon :shock:

Sandi,

I cant believe your only 24! I thought u were older, you sound older! Im 27 now and after connor and harry, i was done! Didnt want anymore, didnt think i could have anymore which i have to admit i liked that, i knew i would never have to go through what we had gone through again!! Seems someone somewhere had other idea's!!!

I know the doctor once joked that stu had super sperm but jesus, they must be super, they found there way, maybe they have sat nav!!!

A friend twigged straight away today because i wasnt smoking (yes im a smoker, well, was now, but i never smoked through my pregnancy with the boys, nor when i was having the ivf, i started when harry was 12 weeks old when a little girl who was never to harry since birth passed away and i lost the plot, and didnt know what to do so grabbed a ciggy and off i went! Never ever smoked in the house (have oxygen so would blow up), dont smoke any where near harry (so please dont hold this disgusted habit againt, but after everything, well it was either that or have a longer stay at ur local mental health facillity, one night was bad enough)!!!

Anyway, sorry for the rambling, just wanted to thank u all for your congrats and to say i will be the biggest pain in all your bums, asking questions about EVERYTHING, if i get passed 24 weeks, i dont have a clue what is normal or anything like that xxx

Hey hun,
Yeah hence the name sb22, i was 22 when i joined here and later had Alex. :)
I cannot say anything about the smoking dear, I admittedly did find it extremely hard to give up with Alex but i did, then had a few while she was in NICU. i remember working out when to express and posted a thread on here about the sheer guilt i felt!

I picked up a bit again when Alex came home, never in the house, but i used to watch the clock til DH came home so i could have a puff.

Then I found out I wa having Tori so I stopped and I can pretty much say I'm over it now! DH has quit (i say has but he picked up in the last two days and remains sleeping on the couch cause i co-sleep in the bed :rofl: til he quits hes on that couch for time being)

I cant knock u because its very very tough mentally with a preemie. I dont even worry half as much with Tori but with Alex i felt a constant weight on my mind and full of worry.

Well i went to the doctors today, all my doctor could say, was how has this happened?? If you have no idea then we have no chance in hell!!!

he has booked me in for a dating scan tomorrow morning to see how far along we are and how many babies we are a cooking!!!!!

Woo tomorrow?!?! Wow! Keep us posted!!!

Good luck for your scan today!!

A question for those of you who have had csections before... did your scar hurt when you were pregnant again? I've had a few twinges now and again in it just as everything has stretched but not often and nothing to write home about but the past couple of days it feels like a really painful burning/ripping feeling at one side of the scar but it is on the inside rather than the outside if that makes sense. I'm seeing the consultant this afternoon so will mention it to her then but just wondered if anyone else had had this? Only thing I could think of is if it is adhesions from the original op that are now pulling :shrug:

Good luck for your scan today!!

A question for those of you who have had csections before... did your scar hurt when you were pregnant again? I've had a few twinges now and again in it just as everything has stretched but not often and nothing to write home about but the past couple of days it feels like a really painful burning/ripping feeling at one side of the scar but it is on the inside rather than the outside if that makes sense. I'm seeing the consultant this afternoon so will mention it to her then but just wondered if anyone else had had this? Only thing I could think of is if it is adhesions from the original op that are now pulling :shrug:

Hope you don't mind me answering as don't belong in here anymore.:flower:
I found as I grew my scar pulled more and more, I experienced the hot feeling and the stretching. When I asked the mw about it they said it's the scar tissue inside trying to expand but because it's so tight that's when you get the pain. :hugs: x

I can't remember having any pulling Lottie, but I had 5 years between my pregnancies, not sure if that made any difference?...hope your appointment goes okay today :hugs:

Lottie i remember hearing that from someone on here too?

Bob hope alls going ok today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->