Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

congrats hun!

as silly as this sounds i want to beback in this thread as a preggo lady :haha:

me too lianne, as much as i kinda dont want to i also cant handle the fact that Toris meant to be our last. its hit me quite bad :( even just leaving the door open to the idea would be easier for me to deal with, even if we never did have another . Really confused.

Like we've got married and had the kids, im only 24, wtf do I do now?(2 things i never wanted in life but changed my mind) :dohh: A the same time I would love to work again. urgh.

Girls, if im honest, i never ever saw myself in this threat, after connor and harry, i said a big fat no, but clearly, someone had other idea's!!!!!!! x

sandi thats exactly how i feel. i am only 24 too. happily married. so what do i do now?

i know i have 3 kids but i have only gave birth towce and i want to do it again! ok so i didnt get to 40 weeks with Jaiden but i did get full term!

does david want anymore?

and bob hope all goes well at the drs :)

I dont think he does. Technically I can't see more ever being do-able until Lex & Tori are older but still.....
However ti e might change things, it did with Alex, we swore it was only her but a year later we decided otherwise

Bob, omg congratulations hun. That is amazing news, especially given they said you would never conceive without ivf.

Sandi your avatar is beautiful :cloud9:

Lottie, I am sorry I have not been there for you. Drop me a message if you want :hugs:

Sandi and Lianne you both come across as older than 24. I felt the same about Riley Rae being our last, as I am only 25 but obviously things have changed and if I ever get another earth baby it will deffo be our last because of my history.

Aaah, I got to see my siggy :cloud9::cloud9: I love it

Ooooh i love ur siggie its beautiful xxx

Wow Bob that's amazing!! Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance:

Tasha: Don't apologise, you've got more than enough going on at the minute than to worry about me! I absolutely love your new signature :cloud9:

Miss Bumpity will definately be our last as if she does survive I'll have 2 disabled children who need full time care and if she doesn't I still don't think we'd have another as I honestly don't think I could go through all this again plus I'd have 'issues' whatever sex the baby was then too. I had enough issues before we found out what sex Bumpity was as whilst another boy would have been much easier for us from a practical point of view (sharing rooms etc) I was so relieved when I was told she's a girl as whilst I know you should never compare children rightly or wrongly I would have always compared another boy to Findlay more than I would a girl and I was very worried that I would treat a healthy boy as the little boy that Findlay should have been/should be rather than as a totally separate boy if that makes any sense.

Thank you girls, I love it too. I get to be Honey and Riley Rae's Mummy on the forum which doesnt happen in RL, people only see me as a Mum to three, so it is nice to have it, iykwim?

Lottie, I think that makes sense about having issues. I know it isnt the same but when I was pregnant with Kaysie Blossom after Honey being born sleeping I sorta hoped she was a boy, simply because it was easier for my head to deal with, me to cope with, to seperate the two babies and because it made it different, like I wouldnt be able to compare him to Honey. Obviously when I found out Kaysie was a girl I was over the moon.

I totally get what you mean there lottie, whether you think you would have compared on not perhaps you might have unknowingly without realising. Think thats just himan nature its not a bad thingy xxx

Congratulations Bob :happydance:

Tasha...I love your new siggy!!!

Hey everyone :wave:

Happy 1 week already Yasmin!

Danielle how r u keeping?

Argh how on earth do you decide on names?! We've got a shortlist of 2 but I absolutely adore both names equally :dohh: I don't think they work as middle names for each other plus I'd be a bit nervous of doing that 'just in case' as they are the only 2 girls names we could agree on but then part of me thinks if the worst did happen and we didn't have any more or had a boy then I'd never get to use one of the names :wacko:

Findlay's + either name sounds really nice together so it's not even like that's any help to help me decide! God I had no idea choosing a name would be so difficult!!!

It was sooooo easy with Findlay as I only liked 2 boys names and Dave only liked 1 of them so he was always going to be Findlay.

Why don't you go with the flow Lottie, like whatever feels right at the time?

Tasha i love ur siggy!!!

i feel older than 24 lol tyler is 7 this year so i think thats what makes me fee old! i was 17 when i got pregnant for him :D

I am good thanks Sandi!!! How are you finding it with David back at work?

I think I have talked Allan into letting me have my girl's name choice...just can't decide on a boy name.

I had my kids quite old...by the time I got back from the USA and did my career and partying thing I had just turned 27 when I had Reagan, 32 when I had Amber and will be 33 when this one comes along...so definately no more for me after.

I am still trying to get my head around how I will manage with 3 kids on my own with Allan working such long hours :haha:

Scan at 12.30 wednesday...maybe it will all sink in more then :rofl:

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"