Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I dunno.... I tried the Wii but i swear it must be lying tbh.

Will find out on Thursday, thats when HV is coming. But she'll Be over the 9lb mark. Im even gonna have a guess at 10lb.:rofl:

he danni. hope ur ok. :hugs:

sandi im guessing 9lb 14.

Jaiden is now 11lb 7oz xx

I woke up this morning in 'owww my milk has come in' pain which freaked me out somewhat and now I've got milk pouring out of me! :wacko: Question is do I freeze it or ditch it bearing in mind Bumpity will be here in less than 2 weeks? (I'm sitting with a sterifeed bottle under each side to collect my drips :haha:) I've got 80ml of the stuff come out so far in the last 15mins or so :wacko:

how long can they be froze for then?

dont waste any lol i hope ur not in to much pain xxx

& sorry i had to giggle when u said u ar sat with bottles :haha:

Now some of the pressure has been relieved by me dripping everywhere I can actually move my arms without so much pain which is always helpful. I didn't feel like this until a couple of days after I had Findlay so it's really weird that it seems to have happened before the baby is even here this time :wacko: When it started pouring out I thought I might as well drip into a bottle rather than waste it :haha:

I'm not 100% sure how long colustrum can be frozen for, argh I wish boobs came with instructions!

Never mind breastpads I'm going to need Tena pads down my bra at this rate if this carries on for the next 2 weeks until my csection!

WOO HOO for milk Lottie :happydance: I believe colostrum is the same as the milk itself and can be stored in a deep freeze for 6-12 months....so you can save every drop!!

Tena paaaaads in the braaaaaaaaa!

But yeah, good plan catching it ;) :haha: it can be saved though :)

WOW Ive missed alot since I have been AWOL, congrats Sandi I see you went overdue woo hoo (dont know how I missed this on FB?)

and Lottie..........congratulations and delighted to see Findlay is doing magic.

Well, here I am with my BFP with baby no2 and fingers crossed all goes well, I presume ill be consultant led this time and more frequent Dr's ect due to ongoing mental health problems but Im staying very positive. EEEK its just really hit me that I am PREGNANT......

Want to keep it on the quiet just now to have it just for me and hubby the now but just had to share, so for those on FB shhhhhh ok :winkwink: xx

bumpsmum i think ive lost you on fb??!! xxxxx

Lianne u were close - 10lb 2oz :)

I have my ten pounder after all :rofl:

awww bless her. shes doin well!! wheres all ur tickers gone?

Ello ladies :hi:

Can i join you please?

I'm 6 weeks preg with #2 :happydance: after 2 1/2 yrs ttc.

I'm scared to death though as #1 (DS:)) was a very tiny premmie born at 30weeks, weighing only 2lb and measuring 26cm long. I had an aweful pregnancy and the olds were against us from the beginning really....But he's now a healthy 6yr old

I've not yet caught up and read the who thread, but i do hope you'll have me to stay for a while

xxx

Oppps, i should say that my EED is 24/01/2012 :)

Congratulations Snugggs :flower:

Hope everyone is okay?...this thread has become really quiet!!

Thank you you&me :) ... Congratulations to you too :flower:

Shame it's become quiet. I bet this thread had been a life line for so many.

xxx

I'm still stuck in hospital and will be here until I'm ready to go home after my section next Thursday. The morphine they gave me last night was fab stuff and got rid of pain so I could finally get some sleep. God I hate contractions!! Hope everyone is ok xxx

congrats snugggs i hope u are here til the end :)

hey dani. i agree it has become quiet. i dont really know what to say anymore :(

lottie i hope u and miss bumpity are doin well xxx

Lottie hope it all goes well for you hun.

Snuggs Im HERE :hi: im a couple weeks behind you. EED 8th Feb.

Reality of it all now sinking in have first midwife appt 14th and to make an appt with early pregnancy clinic from 22nd onwards yikes!

The realisation that I will have a newborn and wild 3 year old has also hit home :dohh: xx

Right slow down folks, start using protection, i need to catch up and add to the list :rofl:

Snugggs & bumpsmum you're now on the list x

Sandi...I promise you this is my last time on the list :rofl:

Thinking of you Lottie :hugs:

Thanks Snugggs!!

Hey Lianne :wave:

Does anyone know how Nic is doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members