Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

how heavy is she now? tori i mean.

awww what a fab daddy ur hubby is :)

its great ur gettin help for alex hun. xx

Tori is 12lb 2oz last week/week before I am lost :wacko:

He is amazing, I loved his mirror pic on FB, poser!!

We are waiting on the operation date for Reagan's tonsils to be removed, when I had my not so nice stand off with the consultant's stand in locum person he said the wait was 12 weeks, so far it's been about 4?...so should get that date some day soon!!

I will be so glad to see the back of them, for the last 3 months she has been; one week on antibiotics, one week off...we just can't get rid of it completely :nope:

i didnt see it sandi, will go and look :)

hopefully it will be soon. would of been good if she cud have, have them out in the summer hols. no time off school then.

sandi i completly read tht wrong, i thought u meant ur hubby was amazing and u loved his pic in the mirror :dohh:

thank u hun. he certainly is a poser :)

i feel like a right idiot now :dohh:

i always seem to get the wrong end of the stick :rofl:

im sure u think ur DH is amazing tho :winkwink:

Hey ladies. I havent been in this section a while. I even forgot to add my info to the list(due dec 4th with boy after 5 preterm babies) I am happy to announce that with my other pgs i have stated ptl at 20weeks and so far NOTHING. I am so happy about it. I have not even lost my mucus plug yet like i did with my others around 16-18wks. I am closed,hard and long measuring 3.7cm. I have another cervical length on August 16the and another scan because they have tried twice to see the right side of his heart to see the chamber valves and they still cant see anything so hopefully this will work and he will be deemed healthy!! I am also on the prog injections every week again. I am sorry if i only come here ever so often. I get a little anxious in here not wanting another preterm baby and every time i had one they always told me how lucky i was to be having a girl because girls recover so much better than boys born early. Now that i am having a boy i am terrified.

hi ladies

how is everyone? Archie is now 7+4 days old, 32+6 corrected, and has had a really good week, and has turned a corner, oxygen req coming down (was 50% on cpap, now in the early 30s) and is being cycled off cpap onto nasal cannula, so early days for that, but seems to be doing well!

He is now 3lb 4 and I have had 2 proper kangaroo cuddles in the last week, which were heavenly :cloud9: - wasn't strong enough before...

latest pics on flickr if you want to check him out..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/92666110@N00/sets/72157626880645993/with/6029813977/

Take care all in this glorious summer weather... ahem :wacko:

xx

Sounds like he is doing great, the photo's are lovely. Hopefully not much longer before he is totally of cpap. Glad you got some cuddles as well.

Really enjoying this glorious summer weather :rofl:

Archie is a cutie...glad he is doing well and you got proper cuddles.

Hope everyone is okay?

Archie is gorgeous. The photos bring back so many memories! I'm so glad he's doing so well! i hope you are ok too dawn?

Hey girls! :wave:
We're doing fine - today we've got someone viewing the buggy and our new double still hasnt arrived *sigh* I'll get by!

Tori weighed in at 13lb 10oz - she must have piled it on again as her weight was slowing down before!

Still not dealing with the fact she fits stuff Alex was wearing not so long ago. Like a Next jacket Alex wore at 13months. :/ It really does go too fast and we hate that fact!

i agree sndi, time is flying. i am havin it the other way around tbh. Jaiden has only just gone into 0-3months clothes. at ths age tyler was in 6-9months even tho he was the preemie. weird huh?

i thought u had a double buggy?

hows ur girls & bump dani?

Jaiden weighs 14lb 13oz now :)

I do Lianne, but the seats dont recline so thats a dealbreaker for me.

Just discovered I need to register Alex ASAP for nursery for her free places. :dohh: aaaarrrrrrggghhhhhhh no idea what i am doing

All good here thanks Lianne, Reagan is away next week on holiday with her Dad...Amber had some development check last week, weighed in at 22lbs and 7ozs!!...she is in 12-18 clothes and has been cruising furniture for just over a month :wacko: scary stuff...and I agree it flies by!

Bump is growing, it feels huge!! Only 14ish more weeks til my section date!!

A friend offered me her P&T's for £150 Sandi, I tirned it down in favour of the Baby JOgger, right decision do you think?

Is Jaiden's Dad smaller build Lianne? That could be the difference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->