Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Well I guess I'm back here again ladies, positive test today for baby no3 totally freaking out as unplanned we agreed after 2 preemies we couldn't take the risk of another preemie again considering the pre-e came earlier! Oh and Daniel is only 10 months - 3 kids under 5 and a hubby who works away how the hell am I gonna manage, is Mary poppins for hire lol

Please don't mention on FB still very early days xx

Congratulations bumpsmum! Lets us know your DD and I'll add you to the list? R u ok?

Gosh not even given DD a thought yet lol I think I'm ok just really stunned hubby is shell shocked to say the least once it's sunk in we will be able to talk about it properly xx

Bumps mom Congrats and welcome back. I understand teh shock, im almost 16 weeks and im just gettting used to teh idea of being pregnant again. I know about the pre e it also came @ 19 weeks for me last time around, so im always checking my BP.

By my calculations my EDD will be 26th June 2013 ONE WEEK AFTER OUR HOLIDAY oops! X

Just wanted to jump in and add some support to all you ladies!!!

Congrats bumpsmum on your BFP!!!

and congrats to confused87com to your perfect scan!! That is such wonderful news!!!

:flower:

Hi ladies. I'm about to TTC and my LO is 15 mo old. I have to say, I'm scared to death and can't imagine a "normal" pregnancy. My LO is doing fantastically, and I can't help feeling like I'm tempting fate.

Hi ladies, good to hear so many of you are doing good and I think your all really brave! I posted a while ago to say that me and my DH were at odds over trying for no. 3, I have a soon to be 5 year old (plain sailing pregnancy and birth) and a soon to be 3 year old who turned that all on its head - bleeding from early on, PROM at 24 weeks, born at 33wks and LOTS of complications in first year/year and a half. Anyway we've decided to go for it and this month is the first we've, well not, not tried to fall pregnant (trying to not do all the calculation stuff as drove hubby mad with baby no. 2). Anyway AF due in a week or so so we'll see - funny though i am literally scared of every twitch i feel - who knows what will happen but got a feeling its not going to be a stress free and enjoyable time:wacko:

^^^ Well congrats on working up the courage to try again. This pregnancy i can say so far i have gone through every spectrum of emotion. When i first found out I thought to myself OMG, the fear and terror kept me awake at nights. I had vivid memories on the NNICU, it was not a fun time this lasted til about 10 weeks then i began to just sink into my own world.

I have not fully come around yet but im much better than when i first found out. I tell myself daily to try to enjoy my pregnancy. Now that i am feeling movements its becoming a little easier but im still scared. I think after 25 weeks when i had DS i may begin to relax @ least i hope so. The most important thing i have learnt in this pregnancy is to take it one day at a time.

Hi,
I am 30 weeks now after baby No 1 came at 35 weeks.

I have been feeling pretty confident about this pregnancy, everything has been going really well until today!

I feel like crap, my bump feels heavy and uncomfey, I can't sit or lay in one position for too long and generally don't feel great.

I'm starting to worry as I was feeling like this the day before I went in to labour with my son and I know the whole "2nd baby's often come earlier than 1st" isn't deff the case but tonight it's not feeling good.

Hoping a good nights sleep will make me feel better & baby is comfeier than me so happy to stay put another 6-7 weeks!

Edit - forgot to mention I'm due 28th Dec!

Will update the thread in the morning for all, easier on a PC :)

Was reading some of the old posts on here on Friday, amazing how far we have all come and how some of us are back!

^im not btw :rofl: I'd need a bigger car, better job and probably a nanny :rofl: but maybe in a few years :p

Hi girls just popping in. Esmae is doing great I can't believe she Is 5 months already . Now having a meal a day. I'm still expressing with some bf in the morning to save getting up with the kettle and she does really well. She loves her jumperoo but nothing else . She is trying to roll but its hard with her still being sicky after bottles. She's got a bit if a cold but luckily nothing to worry about although I still worru alot xx hope everyone's well.
Not sure if we will have another but I think I would be scared of going early again due to my diabetes xx

Hi ladies, how's everyone feeling???? I'm now slowly approaching the end of first tri and hoping the exhaustion eases off!!! :/

Will update the thread in the morning for all, easier on a PC :)

Was reading some of the old posts on here on Friday, amazing how far we have all come and how some of us are back!

^im not btw :rofl: I'd need a bigger car, better job and probably a nanny :rofl: but maybe in a few years :p

:rofl:

I love reading back through this thread, so much has changed and happened.

So I still am not pregnant with a sticky bean, but I thought I would write in here with you girls, who I spent so much of my pregnancy with Riley Rae (Bubble) with and also I think you will understand my fear.

I have a care plan, of progesterone from 7dpo I will stop if I get a BFN at 14dpo but continue if I am pregnant. From BFP high does clexane and steriods if I need them (had a biopsy done yesterday for natural killer cells, so depends on the results of that in four weeks), aspirin when we see a heartbeat. Lots of scans and care. Then baby to be born 30 and 32 weeks, that scares me. I am sure you all understand that.

How are you all?

Doing very well Tasha. I truely hope you get a sticky bean soon. I had my Abdominal stitch surgery (TAC) done last week so kinda sore and recovering as well as can be. I am really just starting to get used to being pregnancy again and not completly scared. We visited the NNICU where M spent 3.5 months as its right next door to the high risk pregnancy clinic.
THey where so happy to see him, walking and running around the place. Did my two hour diabetes test because my levels where high with teh 1 hour test, waiting on the results, BP is good. So im feeling optimistic about this little one baking for a while longer. But im taking it one day at a time, its the only way i can manage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->