Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

congrats on your baby girl hopeful <3

Thanks Tasha, I am just so confused as to what to do and feel like I have no professional to turn to right now :(

congrats hopeful what a gorgeous name can't wait for a piccie xx

Baby Sapphire born today at 7.03pm at 37+4. VBAC success. 7lbs 8oz. Will do birth story when home x

Congratulations hun - I was wondering how you were doing when i was updating the list yesterday!!!

Well with Kaysie Blossom I didnt start til around eight weeks, RR was 6+6. If I was you I would wait til about half way through six weeks, so 6+3/4 and then start taking, that should give baby the time to get really stuck in (as implantation requires a certain amount of clotting) and for the hb to start.

Yes it is. You can get that any where (Tesco, Boots, Asda etc), usually box has a picture of a heart on it because it is aimed at people who have had heart attacks, strokes etc.

Just wanted to say congrats hopeful :) can't wait for pics xxxx

How's everyone else? After 3weeks of been ill with an undiognosed uti, I was finally feeling bit perkier thanks to antibiotics when I've realised that the past few days I've been ridiculously damp constantly...kept avoiding thinking about it but today had sensation of trickling whilst lots of pressure so called hospital and they said "it's normal to have increased discharge in pregnancy stop worrying" .....

Booked appointment with my midwife for tomorrow as this is how things started wit the boys :/ please tell me I'm being paranoid lol xxxx

Promise i will do my birth story this wk lol. Thanks for all the love! <3

Attachments

• IMG-20121211-WA0015.jpg
    IMG-20121211-WA0015.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww she is gorgeous, lovely to see a new wee baby wire free xx

Hey all, think most of you know me. I'm due on August 10 2013. With my previous history of pre-e I'm pretty terrified. I'm trying to take things as slowly and as relaxed as possible. I haven't started taking aspirin yet bit I suppose I should think about it soon. Something in the back of my mind is telling me its all going to happen again and I really can't enjoy this pregnancy. Am I just being daft?!

Added you to the list Sam :hugs: i wish i could help you take your fears away, its flipping petrifying

i'm considered term! IVE MADE IT! sorry, pointless rele but im 37 weeks today, never thought i would actually get a term baby, one that can come home with me :) now i just need to await her arrival :)

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Congratulations on making term!

Lets see how overdue you go :rofl: I wanted to go so overdue :rofl:

haha i know, everyone says, she will arrive soon, i think ill go overdue, so i get both extremes of pregancy, prem and an overcooked one :)

Congrats to hopeful and congrats to confused making it to be full-term! (Think I'll cry if I make it to 35 weeks - that's about my goal at the moment!)

Woo hoo confused well done mrs, right...... Just you sit still with your legs, arms, fingers,toes and eyes crossed for the next 5 weeks :happydance:

Welcome back Sam, once your all booked in you will start to feel a tad more positive, I only want to be room mates again if your further on than you think and we're term lol :haha: x

I remember my aim was like, 30 weeks, then up each fortnight. When I got to 34 weeks I was actually bewildered at that point and i dont think it ever sank in!

Morning!

So pleased as I have managed to get an appointment for tomorrow with the GP, our DR's release (so they say!) 50% of the appointments 14 days before and the other 50% 1 day before, so when I got up at 6.30 this morning I quickly logged in and there was only 2 appointments left but I managed to get one!

I am actually feel very nervous about it and worried she will be quite negative

I am sure she wont be negative BN. Good luck for tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"