Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

OMG CONGRATULATIONS confused! I am so glad it all worked out in the end and I hope you are feeling better soon! I'm glad it's helped mend things too, I know it doesn't always work out that way (just made it worse for me :dohh:)

Aww congrats that sounds amazing, so glad you got hugs straight away and amazing you are all home, what a fab gift for Xmas xx

the perfect gift, she is so content, my son had reflux so we could never put him down, were always covered in vomit and breastfeedin was a nightmare. She sleeps for 4 hours, wakes, looks around, no crying! she feeds and has never been sick....................i'll keep her! :)

:rofl: "I'll keep her"

Merry christmas Hun!!!!

Can I rejoin?:blush::baby: I think I'm about 5 weeks but dont know due date for sure, first appointment and scan is 17th jan:thumbup:

Big congrats on all the new babies born:cloud9:

Oh my god mummy3 nice to see you back!

Merry Christmas to you all xxxx

So pleased to announce more good news ladies. I had my term baby... Just ! Was 37 weeks crimbo day and waters broke 6am went in 9:30 was 3cm. Baby born 4:30! Such a diff experience!

That's is wonderful New2Bumps, congratulations on your Xmas gift :D

Pointless post really but im in double digits, YEAAA never made it this far last time around.:thumbup:

I am so so scared/convinced that something is wrong :( I don't even know why :( So to reassure myself I have booked a scan for Friday morning ...... however I am now even more scared now! Please tell me this feeling is normal after a preemie! I feel like I can't bond with my acorn yet, it is like I am distancing myself from him/her as I am so sure something is wrong :(

Oh missy I dunno if it's a PAP thing but when I hit about 8 weeks I think I went bonkers wondering if all was ok. Later I even started checking out prices of scans (even though I'd already had a scan by that point) and terrified myself :dohh:

Its very normal, it fact you are doing better than me @ 8 weeks, I was having nightmares about the NICU and could not sleep, I relived the entier expereince. I did not bond with the baby at that point in time. It was just a pregnancy to me and yes i had scans 2 a week since 5 weeks onwards to 11 weeks, only because I was incredibly paronoid about everything. Finally @ 19 weeks i began to settle into the pregnancy and @ 25 weeks after i passed teh gestation when i had my son i became more comforteble feeling like i may actually make it to term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->