Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

i am no good with geography lol

its nice to have sum1 on hand isnt it. we dont have any help near us all my family live an hour & a half away, DH's family are closer but to me they are as much use as a chocolate teapot ;)

Hi all,

Only just coming accross this now.
I am 34 weeks pregnant on number 2.
DD was born at 28+6 weeks two years ago.

I am due on the 1st december and starting to think i might actually go over!!

Hi hopefully2! I will add you to our list xxx

awww good luck lianne!!!!

Hope your scan goes perfectly Lianne :flower:

everything was perfect! we have a right little wriggle. HE wouldnt keep still.

yep we are team :blue: we are so happy xx

Congratulations!! I'm a big fan of team blue. Great to hear everything went well!!

Girls, need your help.

I'm not sure what to do (which is stupid I know)

While out today I was overcome with a contraction like pain and had to stop for a minute. I havent had it since, is it worth seeing someone or waiting until my cervix scan and consultant on Wed?

Girls, need your help.

I'm not sure what to do (which is stupid I know)

While out today I was overcome with a contraction like pain and had to stop for a minute. I havent had it since, is it worth seeing someone or waiting until my cervix scan and consultant on Wed?

if ur worried go and see someone ASAP. do u think itssomethng to worry about?

could it have been a braxton hick?

:hugs:

BH at 16+2? I never had them with Alex either?

I mean, I am ok, im not too worried but :/

no i neva had them wit tyler, im not sure when u can BH from?

could it have been stretching pains?

i didnt have them wioth tyler but at times with this little one i couldnt walk properly it hurt tht much x

Congratulations Lianne :happydance:

SB, I didn't get round ligament pain with Reagan...but I have sure made up for it this time, to the point it took my breath away on occassion, could it be that?...Like a sharp tugging pulling kinda feeling that stops you in your tracks?

Congratulationd Lianne :happydance:

SB, I didn't get round ligament pain with Reagan...but I have sure made up for it this time, to the point it took my breath away on occassion, could it be that?...Like a sharp tugging pulling kinda feeling that stops you in your tracks?

thats what i thought it could be, isnt it funny we didnt get it with our last babies but we have this time :shrug:

thats what i thought it could be, isnt it funny we didnt get it with our last babies but we have this time :shrug:

:haha: I have not got used to all of these new 'firsts'...maybe it's cos our bodies know what to do now after being pregnant before??

:haha: I have not got used to all of these new 'firsts'...maybe it's cos our bodies know what to do now after being pregnant before??

i have totally forgotten what its like to be 'this' pregnant it was like 6 years ago now lol so it feels all like new to me!

hope ur doin ok hun x

SB are u ok x

Yeah im ok, just a lil on edge being reminded how quickly things can be snatched away!

I had BH from 12 weeks with this baby. They said in your 2nd, 3rd etc babies they can begin much sooner and stronger..but i don't know if they should hurt at 16 weeks. I don't know anything about the ligament pain. I feel like i hurt everywhere and have stopped trying to put names to it..i just call all my pain "Noah". Definitely worth a mention to the dr. but try not to stress (says she who hasn't stopped stressing from day 1). We premmie mums are in an unfortunate position where we know a pregnancy is not necessarily a 40 week trouble free experience and we are left feeling paranoid and scared. I'm sure the pain was just a normal pregnancy niggle and 20 weeks from now you will have had 50 other "niggles" of various descriptions that you will have worried about equally so and then you'll have a perfectly healthy, full term baby :) Goodluck and let us know how you go xxx

I'm ok, just totally shattered. Alex had a silly night again and I couldnt sleep much myself.
How are you all doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->