Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

aww i hope u manage to get a better nights sleep 2night.

have u had any more pains? i do think it could of been ligament pain. make sure u mention it on wednesday :hugs:

im not too bad, been looking at baby boy stuff :) i have had my eye on sum little pink ugg boots but cant have them now :haha:

Lianne I too am guilty of looking at boys things more. I dont mind either way, but we went into a designer shop yesterday and i finally understood why people pay sickening amounts of dosh on a pair of baby diesel jeans :rofl:

I think alex is teething, im not sure. All the signs are there, i just cant figure what teeth are next :rofl: Not in the best of moods today!!

Pain wise, i am fine now. But i will certainly mention it

are u hoping for a boy then? i have been looking at trainers lol seen sum really cute puma ones haha. tyler used to just wear jeans & shirts lol

aww teething is one of the worst things! i was told it was worse than tooth ache :( i hope she feels better soon x

hi girls

can i join u all!!!!1

well i am about 8 weeks pregnant (not sure yet will find out for sure soon) will definetely need a stitch.

i have a 4 1/2 month (actual) old 5 weeks corrected who was born at 26 weeks. (love her 2 bits - she is the love of my life)

so i am a very stressed out mummy. what a year !!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see all is doing well you guys are my inspiration to try again :rofl:
@dippy maybe you should get a abdominal stitch it's permanent and does not fail my last pregnancy I had two stitches and the secound one failed at 25 weeks well good luck this time

I'm not sure if many of you spend much time in 3rd tri but at the moment there is a post about labour myths or something like that. The girl is going on about how there are no such thing as painful braxton hicks and if your tightenings hurt they are real and will be doing something to your cervix. My problem is i've been having painful BH for the last 2 and a bit weeks. So either my body is "doing something" or she's completely wrong. I had an internal after they started hurting and they said i wasn't dilating but that was 2 weeks ago. It's just something else to stress about. If i was dilating for 2 weeks i'm pretty sure something would have happened by now. Everytime i walk around, or do something with the kids or even yell at hubby, the BH (if that's what they are) become more full on but if i lay down they back off after a while. I think if i lost the plot and wanted baby out i could have a quickie with hubby or take a jog and it would be all over..not that i would ever do that given my history with evicting babies before they're ready. Anyway..just venting.. i'm so glad this is my last baby, i didn't realise just how stressful this would be. After the 2nd prem i felt like my odds went from 50/50 chance of prematurity to 100. I'm just so glad i've gotten this far. Hope everyone is well xoxo

@dippy - I've put you at the bottom of the list , congratulations hunny, let me know what your due date is and I'll sort that for you :D Getting a few of us now!

@Anna I wish I could help. :hugs: I have no idea about BH's :( in fact what the fek is the 3rd tri that you speak of? :rofl:

lol sb.... this pregnancy all i wanted was to get into the 3rd tri and now i'm here....well it sucks but its better than being in the nicu :)

hey all i hope u are all ok. ive had a bit of a scare 2day, i have had a spot of blood when i wiped. only once but it wasnt tht long ago so im just gonna keep an eye on it. i have tried ringing the emergency number i have got 4 my midwife but its engaged. my DH has had to work (he didnt wann leave me) but i know i can ring if i need him to come home. im not in any pain or anything but over the last week i have had a bit of a pain 'up there' near my cervix.

not sure if its anything to worry about but if i have any more im gonna get DH to come an take me to hospital.

Oh no. Hope everything goes ok. Try and take it easy if you can. will be thinking of you xoxo

no more blood, midwife thinks it was from saturday mornings :sex: :blush:

feel silly now lol

that's a relief. So glad everything is ok. A few of us have had a bit of a scare now.

i know, i thought this pregnancy had been too good to me so far :dohh:

i neva thought tht the tiniest amount of blood ever would have got me as scared as it did!!!

Not to bad. Feeling sick of being stressed and stuck at home but still appreciating getting so far and hoping i can get at least 3 more weeks.

3 more weeks would be fab wouldnt it! have u got everything sorted for when baby arrives? x

Yep all sorted. I tend to organise to organise things early in case it's necessary. I had my labour bag packed at 20 weeks too.

im thinking of packin a bag just for me, just in case i do need to stay in for steroids etc, i have been told by my midwife to have my case packed for 30 weeks. at xmas i'll be 29 weeks so im gonna try ang get it done before xmas, 1 less thing to worry about! x

I kind of saw this coming and i'm not sure how to feel..a bit :happydance: but also :cry: Noah Jack was born late last night at 34+2. He is 5lb 7 and very, very cute. He has a hollow, orange dummy in his mouth which looks a bit odd in the pic but it's all i have at the moment.

Noah.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->