Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Arrrggghhh!

I am trying my best to keep my cool but I am attempting the craziest thing ever and i cant even tell anyone. Its so bloody stressful!!!

Arrrggghhh!

I am trying my best to keep my cool but I am attempting the craziest thing ever and i cant even tell anyone. Its so bloody stressful!!!

thats does sound stressful. hope ur alright x :hugs:

Just checking in ladies! Charlie and I are both fine, he eats like a piglet! We have another weigh in come Monday, he did lose an ounce over a week ago but my milk supply had taken a crash because I was sick. Milk supply is up now! Will let you know how things go on Monday!

sb- hope things are good- don't do anything to crazy

mm- goodluck with the feeding xx

I'm still having tightenings and some bloody hurt but they aren't at all regular so i guess theres nothing to be done. In 15 minutes it will be midnight here and i will be 32+4 which is exactly a week further than i made it with Sebastian. I feel like every day i get through is another day we don't spend at the hospital. I would love to get to the stage where he won't have any breathing issues and he can have milk from day one. I'm keeping my fingers (and legs) crossed.

Charlie is up half a pound!!!! 5 pounds 3.5 ounces and officially off 'preemie' status! He was only on preemie status at the weigh in clinic because of his weight, nothing else.

I hope all of you ladies are doing okay? :flower:

I haven't managed to avoid PET this pregnancy :growlmad: I simply got it later on, and not as severe...been in hospital since friday as blood pressure became uncontrollable, and protein now in urine...but baby is still doing okay, so they have tripled my pills are are trying to hold me out until my elective section date!!

come onnnnnn you&me u can do it! xxxx

i just have a general appointment at the mw today.

wow great news michele :hugs:

you&me sending big :hugs: to u x

sb22 - good luck for ur appointment 2day, let us know how u get on :hugs:

come onnnnnn you&me u can do it! xxxx

i just have a general appointment at the mw today.

Thanks hun :flower: I am adament not to let it get me this time...the battle is on :haha: Pills are working overtime to slow me down which is making me feel like I have been hit by a double decker bus, but less than 2 weeks to go, I can cope with that!!!

Hope everything is okay with you?...and that the midwife appointment goes well :thumbup:

I am ok! Just called Babybond and booked my 4D scan for 17th Dec. (hope it doesnt snow!!!)
The woman was like "Have you been there before"
I said "Yes.....I want my appointment just before xmas"
She says "but we recommend XXX weeks before having a 4D scan"
"No, I'd rather have it early"
"But a later one is much better"

But a later one would be pointless if I gave birth early like my last baby you TUBE!

I explained I was high risk and delivered at 27 wks last time, seemed to shut her up :rofl:

:rofl: bet she felt rather stupid afterwards lol

where are u from sb22?

i hope we get snow at xmas but i hope it doesnt stop u gettin to ur scan :hugs:

Scotland :rofl: So not much luck. Saying that it normally rains more than snows.

i read on the internet yeturday tht up ur way, snow is on its way to u this week! omg!

I read it in the paper...yep the hillier areas are due snow next week!!

Back to packing for me...stupid idea of mine to exchange houses at 38 weeks pregnant :haha:

Me too!! I am just grateful to be home to be able to do it, they was talking of delivering baby today, which would have meant everyone would have had to pack up and my house and move me whilst I was in hospital...not a thought I was too happy with :dohh: As it is a mutual exchange we can't change the dates, and I can't risk the woman pulling out, the new house is 2 minutes walk from my mum, so I am desperate to get in there before baby comes into the world :thumbup:

oh gosh. glad ur at home to move then. aww tht wil be lovely living so close to ur mum :)

my mum lives an hour and a half away.

Awww...I have just realised you are only down the road from me!!

I am the other side of town to my mum at the moment, so have to use the car, she will be doing the school run for Reagan when I have my section (Catholic school in Baldock) so being closer will make it much easier on her...she has been an absolute star whilst I was in hospital!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->