Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Hey sb,

Glad its settled a bit for you, this is such a nerve wracking time for ex prem mums.
Any concerns you have get your mind put at ease and if that takes turning up at hospital do it. I did it so many times on my prem and a few on this one.

So glad to hear our new babies are doing so well :happydance:

You're right hun - ive decided any other time i will just turn up - screw them!!!

You're right hun - ive decided any other time i will just turn up - screw them!!!

I would just go!! I spent probably a day at the hospital every week for one thing or another this time around, it is so worth it for peace of mind, it is their job to look after you and bump.

How are you feeling now?

CONGRATULATIONS you&me and anna am so pleased ur bundles are healthy gives such hope :)

Anna really hope your lo is home with you soon, he's lookin fab xx

He is fab! It's quite frustrating because we can see he's so healthy, its just minor feeding issues etc keeping him them, can't wait to have him home.

congrats on the new babies :)

ive missed stalking u all. my laptop is now fixed. i had my cervix scan yesturday, i have a 0.74% of baby coming before 33 weeks. need to ask whats the chances of him being born after 33 weeks but before 37 :)

0.74%!!! isnt that like, nothing?!!

0.74%!!! isnt that like, nothing?!!

yep! cant ask for better than that tho can i? thing is we arnt entirely sure tyler was born at 32 weeks. my dates were a bit mixed up. so he could have been born at 36weeks. :shrug:

how are u? x

Well, even if we had 'normal' pregnancies there would allllways be a chance, theres a chance for everyone :) Thats fab news.

Im doing good! Pregnancy taking out out of me quickly though, i really am worn!! :rofl:

very true. my boobs starting leakin on saturday night and i thought it was a sign bad things were to come, im only 23 weeks lol but consultant said everythings fine.

i bet u are worn out u have a 1yr old lol. does she sleep thru at night?
im lucky tyler is at school all day and jame-leigh goes for 2 and a half hours everyday too. x when is ur scans? x

Alex generally sleeps through, the occasionally moan but nothing bad! She has been good, shes just learning to climb onto things so omfg help me lol. Seriously Lianne :haha: (i'll PM you why lmfao)

My 20 week scan is a week today!

My boobage leaked at about this point in my pregnancy with alex, and i can see it happening again already - they are taking a funny shape, even OH noticed :rofl: but thats only normal, my best mate went overdue and leaked at 18 weeks ;)
Have you got anymore scans booked?

just pm'd u back :rofl:

go alex!! keep ur mummy on her toes :haha:

when mine 1st leaked it shocked me, i didnt even know it was gonna happen lol lay in bed with chris playin on a game and got up and theres a big wet patch, at 1st i thought id spilt my drink :dohh: now theres no mistaking its milk, wearing breast pads in a nightmare, and my boobs are so sore 2day.

no more scans for me, i have an appointment next friday with the consultant.

only 1 weeks to go for u. are u finding out babys sex? i guess team blue x

Yup we are gonna find out, most people on here said team blue too after seeing my scan, im not so sure but either way i dont mind!!

have u chose any names yet? i havent got a clue what we are gonna call my baby lol

im in aginy with my right boob. 4got how sore they can be :(

Thats a secret too :rofl: :rofl: dont do things by halves anymore do i!!

I can feel baby LOADS the last few days, i feel like a phones got lodged on vibrate in my womb :rofl:

Right - no doubt about it, its either a phone or a rabbit :rofl:

The acid reflux is killing me now though. Love Hearts are great for instant relief though but its driving me mad!

I am missing my foods now too - seriously, I still cant stomach much. Cant even touch toast - and i used to live on it :(
5 days til scan! Only fook omg lol! TENA LADY - OI, I'M OVER HERE!

ur posts make me laugh :rofl: urgh i hate acid reflux, but i dont like taking anything if i can help it, with heartburn i usually try milk, i hate the stuff but it works most the time :)

sorry to hear u cant stomach much, the last time i was sick was 20+4. (day of my scan)
have u tried the usual ginger biscuits etc. i couldnt eat very much before but now i seem hungry all the time lol

:happydance: not long til ur scan!

Noah came home from the hospital today :) He is 2 weeks and 1 day or 36+3. I feel so happy to have him here but kind of feel like curling up and going to sleep. I think it's just the feeling of it all finally being over, it's such a relief. And staring down at my warm little breast feeding bundle is so much nicer than using the horrible breast pump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->