Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

@mommy3 what a rough go, sorry you are going through so much hopefully it gets better from here on out, congrats on team :blue:

So......anyone else with regular Braxton hicks? That over past few hours have started to be almost painful along with backache?? :( I am miserable and flipping between getting checked and waiting to see how things go seeing as the are pretty standard pregnancy symptoms.
Taken painkillers to see if goes away, timing them to see how regular they are hen reviewing at 7pm..sensible plan?

emaritska - How did it go this evening? Are you still having BH?

mummy3 - So sorry to hear about your lost twin and all your complications since - fingers crossed for a healthy little boy.

Agiboma - GOOD LUCK for tomorrow!!!!

good luck agiboma really pleased u got to your date xx

I'm sat at triage waiting on blood results, feel real iffy blurry and sluggish, pain under my ribs so far only thing showing up is a trace of protein. The blood vessels in my eyes are apparently swollen causing visual disturbances but they think its more related to the rapid onset of GD but with the risk of my BP going up I need to be watched for permanent damage x

Good luck Agiboma!

And nicola! 30 weeks :shock: that went super quick!

good luck agiboma

mummy3 - sorry to hear you lost one of your twins. I hope things settle down soon for you.

emaritska - hope your braxton hicks have calmed down

bumpsmum - hope you are feeling better

How are you doing 25weeker? xxx

Hope it all goes well today Abigoma, can't wait to hear all about it!

I have my 20 week scan on Thursday eek!

good luck agiboma really pleased u got to your date xx

I'm sat at triage waiting on blood results, feel real iffy blurry and sluggish, pain under my ribs so far only thing showing up is a trace of protein. The blood vessels in my eyes are apparently swollen causing visual disturbances but they think its more related to the rapid onset of GD but with the risk of my BP going up I need to be watched for permanent damage x

Oh dear, that doesn't sound nice. Did you get the blood results?

never heard anything yest about results but my samples were still lying in a tray for collection when I left at mid day ill presume if I don't hear anything they're fine xx

Bumpsmum - hope things all ok and you get some reassurance today
Mummy3- very sorry and huge hugs to you xxxx

I'm still having tightenings, decided to call midwife on mon eve and was told its normal, the back pain is normal etc so felt bit better. They still coming and some are actually rather painful if I'm not dosed up on painkillers, and my chest/throat has felt heavy and swollen all night (read online this could be heartburn? Never had t before!), this morning when to toilet and small brown streak when I wiped but nothing since luckily.
Called left message for midwife asking if can be checked over as nt seen anyone for few weeks and bt worried, receptionist said will pass on message "but the end of pregnancy is all about this...we know you all want your babies to come as you've had enough etc but it will improve" ...er actually I want to be checked so I can be reassured she isn't coming you idiot :( x

Hugs to all you lovely ladies, hope all is ok xxxx

emaritska - Hope you get to see someone to reassure you.

I had my first cervical scan today at 17+3 and it was 4cm which is a big relief. Still early days but at least it's all good so far. Next one is at 18+3 because the one today was supposed to be last week. Got a little look at baby as well because she done a tummy one first. She said the placenta is at the front which would explain why I only feels movements and little kicks sporadically.

Thanks 25weeker, don't think I'm getting seen as baby still moving ok they not bothered x
Glad your cervix is behaving at moment, 4cm is good...fingers crossed it stays that way :) xxxx

i had my littler girl at 38+5 she weighed 7 ppounds 11 ounces, will update full birth story once i get home

Congratulations Hun! I've been wondering how u r!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->