Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Congratulations emaritska !!!!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well.

I was at triage today as I was feeling pressure yesterday and today and it felt like lo was trying to come out. They examined me and also sent me for a cervical length scan and thankfully everything was looking ok and my cervix measured 3.8cm so increased from my last scan. Was at the hospital for over 4 hours so lots of waiting about. It's amazing how doing nothing can tire you out lol.

I think as I get closer to 21 weeks when things went wrong last time I am starting to get anxious. Back to the hospital on Wednesday for my anomaly scan.

:hugs: I'm sorry you had such worry hun! I'm glad all is ok! Yep, the milestones make it all the more worrying!

Congratulations Emariska. Glad you're home already.

25weeker, sorry you had a scare but glad to hear everything seems to be ok.

I saw the midwife today. She was nice and we talked about my previous delivery. She said that I most probably won't get any answers about why I went into preterm labour but has referred me to see a consultant at about 20 weeks so hopefully I will get some more information then. X

Thanks everyone! Will read everyone else's updates tomorrow I've missed knowing what's happening, all going well here, feeding ok etc. must say the extra week gestation seems to have made a huge difference and I'm so grateful :)

It wouldn't be a post from me without a rant......OUCH c sections suck :( sorry to state the obvious but having never had one I had no idea :(

Also a picture :)
https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/a746c482c98fb19396eb28e41adc51ac_zps7df8f92a.jpg

https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/158a8bf701695ed32fb5b96ca442fe6c_zpsf2721506.jpg

Thanks everyone! Will read everyone else's updates tomorrow I've missed knowing what's happening, all going well here, feeding ok etc. must say the extra week gestation seems to have made a huge difference and I'm so grateful :)

It wouldn't be a post from me without a rant......OUCH c sections suck :( sorry to state the obvious but having never had one I had no idea :(

Also a picture :)
https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/a746c482c98fb19396eb28e41adc51ac_zps7df8f92a.jpg

https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/158a8bf701695ed32fb5b96ca442fe6c_zpsf2721506.jpg

Boy oh boy that is one beautiful baby!

Emaritska - Wow! She is beautiful! Well done that mummy!

cat81 - glad your midwife is a bit better than the GP! It must be reassuring to know you'll have a consultant.

25weeker - sorry to hear you had a scare, but glad you're back on track now. :)

As for me, I've been up since 5 (well, out of bed since 5) because I can't sleep. Got the stitch today. I'm all packed up in case of an overnight stay and now I'm just nil by mouth and STARVING! Set myself an alarm at midnight last night to have my last bowl of cereal but slept through it :( Had nothing but dreams about the stitch, including one where I just couldn't control myself and ate a cream cake and a lump of cheese right before the anaesthetic and got sent home without the stitch, ha ha, that is a serious possibility at the moment.

Emaritska - Wow! She is beautiful! Well done that mummy!

cat81 - glad your midwife is a bit better than the GP! It must be reassuring to know you'll have a consultant.

25weeker - sorry to hear you had a scare, but glad you're back on track now. :)

As for me, I've been up since 5 (well, out of bed since 5) because I can't sleep. Got the stitch today. I'm all packed up in case of an overnight stay and now I'm just nil by mouth and STARVING! Set myself an alarm at midnight last night to have my last bowl of cereal but slept through it :( Had nothing but dreams about the stitch, including one where I just couldn't control myself and ate a cream cake and a lump of cheese right before the anaesthetic and got sent home without the stitch, ha ha, that is a serious possibility at the moment.

Good luck love!

Had my 20 week scan today and all looked good and they think we are team blue :thumbup:

great news 25weeker and Lisa its the wee milestones that make the difference, if I can make it another 3 weeks (which I'm sure I can) it will be the longest I've been pregnant as boys came 33+4 and 30+4 so fingers crossed any longer than that would just be icing on the cake xx

great news 25weeker and Lisa its the wee milestones that make the difference, if I can make it another 3 weeks (which I'm sure I can) it will be the longest I've been pregnant as boys came 33+4 and 30+4 so fingers crossed any longer than that would just be icing on the cake xx

I did a little happy dance once I made it through water breaking day! My goal is 34+ hopefully 37+

Can I ask how your 33 weeker went? What did he need at birth and how long was your stay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->