Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

Congrats to everyone - those with babies and those still hanging on in there ;) I soooo need to sit down and read this thread to see where everyone is at currently, but currently the babies are keeping me super busy...and Ethan turns 1 in a few weeks!!

https://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s513/emaritska/790883495a7d8e8dfd5e61cb0438b19d_zps4e29f331.jpg
Poppy aged 3weeks :)

Oh my word! Look at that beautiful baby

Wow Nicola! What a journey that would've been!

Can I ask why it ruptured, do they know? By any chance di dyou have a classical c-section with your first pregnancy?

And me :) I'm Hannah. Looks like I"m just over 4 weeks pregnant, though I don't believe it yet (and I found out 5 days ago - yes found out VERY early). Haven't really considered everything at this stage!

Hi Hannah, congratulations on your pregnancy.
Yes, i had a classical section less than a year before this one and it was at the top of this that ruptured a 4 cm hole. I had also had 3 previous normal sections which were also rupturing. I was definitely always high risk for a rupture but even high risk is still a very low risk iykwim so we just hoped it wouldn't happen. No more now though!!

We are doing well, Primrose had her ng tube taken out this morning and i've been rooming in since last night getting breastfeeding established so all good here. I am recovering well too. :thumbup:

Congratulations to all those passing milestones with bubbies still cooking. Hope eveyone is well.

So glad to hear that she's turned the corner! She will be home before you know it xx

Emaritska, she is beautiful!

Nicola - so glad to hear you're both doing so well now. Hurray for no more NG tube!

Lisa - great to hear you're going strong! You must be getting excited now :)

25weeker - it's hard being this side of the milestones isn't it? I think I'll have a nervous breakdown between 22 weeks when I dilated and 25 weeks when the boys were born. Got my appointment tommorrow to check on the stitch though so if that's good I'll breathe easier.

How is everyone getting on - I know I've forgotten people - still want to hear your news though!

Emaritska, she is beautiful!

Nicola - so glad to hear you're both doing so well now. Hurray for no more NG tube!

Lisa - great to hear you're going strong! You must be getting excited now :)

25weeker - it's hard being this side of the milestones isn't it? I think I'll have a nervous breakdown between 22 weeks when I dilated and 25 weeks when the boys were born. Got my appointment tommorrow to check on the stitch though so if that's good I'll breathe easier.

How is everyone getting on - I know I've forgotten people - still want to hear your news though!

It's really exciting! I think I've maybe got a week - 10 days left until she gets here (just a feeling) but im really proud of my body.

Good luck at your appointment :)

Hi guys, can I join? My daughter was born at 29 weeks and is now 2 and I'm 26 weeks pregnant with a little boy! Xx

ooooooh Srrme congrats!!

Look I will update the first page when I screw my head on :rofl:

Mama's that went into spontaneous preterm labor, when you were pregnant with your second baby, what did you do (or your Doctor suggest you do (or don't do))? Did you get a cervical stitch? Progesterone injections? Did you stop having sex? Etc?

Srrme we were a very spontaneous one, we went on progesterone suppositories.(hard to come by the shots here) and cervix checks every time I had a positive ffn test

Hi ladies, bit of an odd post but I need to speak to someone who understands (at least I hope someone does!) I've just got this really weird feeling this baby is coming, I just don't feel 'right' I'm not having contractions, or bleeding or anything, so I can't really explain it, but my bump feels different, and I just feel like something's going on, I woke up this morning and just thought 'he's going to be coming in the next few days' I know it's probably just paranoia but I can't shake this feeling! Have I actually gone insain? Xxx

Hi ladies, bit of an odd post but I need to speak to someone who understands (at least I hope someone does!) I've just got this really weird feeling this baby is coming, I just don't feel 'right' I'm not having contractions, or bleeding or anything, so I can't really explain it, but my bump feels different, and I just feel like something's going on, I woke up this morning and just thought 'he's going to be coming in the next few days' I know it's probably just paranoia but I can't shake this feeling! Have I actually gone insain? Xxx

4 days before emily was born i had this feeling - and told my midwife who said "dont be silly she wouldnt be moving anywhere at this stage" 4 days later she was lay in an incubator!!! If in doubt, get checked!

Thank you so much for replying, i was starting to think im crazy! my next concern is if i call the midwife, its got to be l&d as its the weekend, arent they going to think im mad if i cant actually tell them whats wrong? xx

Hi guys hope everyone's ok. Esmae is 1 today :) the time has flown and those first days in scbu seem so far away. Feeling broody again, scares me if it happens again . I would like to try and have a vac if I can but doubt it due to health xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->