Pregnancy after our preemies support thread!

I don't think anyone would last without a cheeky response from me on my FB....lol!
Speaking of which, I added u lianne xxxxx

:hugs: Lottie.

I think people take a 40 week pregnancy as the general rule, and therefore they take that so much for granted, unless they have been in the situation us ladies have.

More fool them for the lack of knowledge and for being so damn insensitive!!

ohh i havent had a request, u sure u added the right Lianne Durell? its a pic of my bump for my profile pic x

Just seen your ticker SB...where it says 'eyelashes start'...I had a little chuckle, I don't think Amber's ever stopped, they reach her eyebrows they are so long. :rofl:

I've got horrible 'morning' sickness like I had with F. I managed to get the Doc to give me anti sickness meds this time but whilst they are making a big difference I'm still being sick at least 2-3 a day and feeling very nauseous for most of the day and night even on the meds :dohh: I'm just praying this doesn't go on until the end of the pregnancy like it did with Findlay.

I think I've just added you as well Lianne :thumbup:

Hmmm it was bump in a pink top (poss pjs?)

yea thts the one. i wonder why im not gettin any requests?

i got u both :)

facebook has changed yet again and it didnt flag up. stoopid thing lol x

Just seen your ticker SB...where it says 'eyelashes start'...I had a little chuckle, I don't think Amber's ever stopped, they reach her eyebrows they are so long. :rofl:

That's crap Mr ticker, alex was born with them....

She just had no nipples....

...aw here we go again :rofl:

On the nipple subject :rofl: are Alex's a bit inverted?...Reagan wasn't born with them, but the nipply bit is still a bit inwards??

They were sliiiiightly in neonatal, not really now?

Do you know, I actually don't really know! :rofl:

:haha:

I am gonna check Reagan's again later now...just to make sure!!! :rofl:

It's not something I really think about :rofl:

How is SK and Katie doing too?...I read her journal here but she has moved it to another place, so no longer keep up with updates, I think about them often!!

How is SK and Katie doing too?...I read her journal here but she has moved it to another place, so no longer keep up with updates, I think about them often!!

I think they are doing fabulous Hun by the sounds of things, and Katie looks so so so well, I smell hometime soon, I can just feel it! :happydance: sk keeping strong as always(if you're reading, well, it's true!) xxx

That is great news!!! :happydance: thankyou!!!

:hugs: all around today ladies. I have no idea why some people cannot keep the remarks to themselves. That's as far as I could read because I am off to the doctor to see what is up with this cramping and bleeding. I am going to force him to get me an US, or go sit in the ER till they do. Something "feels off". I had million symptoms. And then after my major stress out over Xmas with my real mom, I have been losing them daily. My boobs are the only remaining thing, but that's likely because Ive had milk since SIX weeks.

Who knew my boobs were so happy to produce milk again, bloody things. Gave me 18 months plus of pumping headaches, now they are happily leaking and causing issues?!

(on a TMI note that is one reason I thought I was pregnant, Lakai suddenly became obsessed with them again out of no where. So he knew before we did...weird eh?)

I just woke up so I am over sharing. WOW. LOL

Lottie - "2319" seriously made my day yesterday! LOL I love that movie, its the only one Bubs likes that I can handle seeing more than 4 times a week!

There is a new one coming out this year!

Well I better go get dressed, I am sure my PJ's are not welcome in the dr's office.

I hope everyone is feeling well, all the bumps and babies are happy. And Sandi, does it make you laugh when you read ticker information about where your baby is supposedly? I always laugh at some of the crazy wrong stuff I read.

And just for the road.....

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v807/101/77/523391637/n523391637_1544044_4911.jpg

That's Jen our neonatalogist and now great friend pointing out to Kyle that Lakai does in fact have nipples, they are just hard to see! LOL

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->